• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTM

Smash Champion
no worries.

also, just curious, the pool tables in the venue, are they like coin operated or are they available for use from anyone paying venue?

anyone up for a side pool tourney?

Surrender

Smash Rookie
Holy Crap... that's a big tournaments... Maybe if I get good enough I can go to this one.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I want to revenge mm your Ganon, but this time 5 times in a row like Jesiah so I can figure you out and beat you...
Actually I had a good handle on Kage mental wise, it was mainly spacing and timing issues vs ganon that I was really trying to work on. Like I knew he was going to keep overshooting forward airs, but he did them so fast out of wavelands and no one else has done that before, I kept MM'ing him to practice punishing things like that haha.

I'm pretty confident in the next few months I'll get good enough to beat Kage and his Gerudo character. :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Actually I had a good handle on Kage mental wise, it was mainly spacing and timing issues vs ganon that I was really trying to work on. Like I knew he was going to keep overshooting forward airs, but he did them so fast out of wavelands and no one else has done that before, I kept MM'ing him to practice punishing things like that haha.

I'm pretty confident in the next few months I'll get good enough to beat Kage and his Gerudo character. :)
How are you going to practice the Ganon matchup? =P Who says I'm staying on the same level in the next few months?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Tourney melee is like DBZ. the power levels just keep on rising, and lots of people know how to hide it.

dont trust your scouter

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
kk im somewhat new to the tournament scene and I live in PA if I come to CT and get a hotel room how much would you estimate that trip to be and if so is it worth it?
Transportation, food, housing.

Transportation: Car, bus, train?

Food: What do you plan on eating?

Housing: How many people are you sharing a hotel room with?

Add up everything. It's impossible to make a blind guess as to how much it'll cost. It could be anywhere from $0 to $300 depending on what choices you make.

the656

Smash Journeyman
thinking about going to this
i need someone to play some brawl and melee with this summer to get ready

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Just throwing out ideas...but

Ride the Hype TARDIS
Ride the Hype Pokeball
Ride the Hype Dragoon
Ride the Hype ENEMY AC130 ABOVE
Ride the Hype Yoshi
Ride the Hype Isai
Ride the Isai Wave
Isai the Hype Isai
Isai the Isai Wave

It seems that the awesomeness of a sig increases exponentially with each mention of Isai
Thus, the most awesome sig possible would have to be
Isai the Isai Isai
or perhaps
Isai the Isai Isai, Isai

aww screw it

Isai Isai Isai Isai, Isai. Isai!

If you made a sig with that slogan, I would use it, even though I've never been to a Smash tourney before and unfortunately will not be attending Cat5

*wonders whether Isai namesearches*

:p Please don't take this post seriously

Zone

Smash Champion
Oil in the gulf is making it hard for me to decide if I want to go to national tournaments or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom