• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prawn

Smash Master
this place is gonna go off with melee

brawl not so much i dont think :/

still lots of time left tho

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Chillin is coming and in the title lol, chu "quit" for now. Cactuar better come ;-;

And Azen won vls so he better come too demmit!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Cactus quit. If he comes to this I will never take another smasher seriously when they say "I quit." Lol the fact that he took mms to riase money for nes noob at pound and made it a big deal he was retiring further leads me to belive he won't come tho. :-( much love to cactuar tho. Fellow marth

strawhats

Smash Master
not even to see his old friends...legends unite in one final battle.

Either way this tourney is stacked with old school pros...and a few new. EPIC

Mango going to this?

I hope SS goes to this to complete the Fabulous 5.

International hype(Amsah maybe) for this would be good (but I dont expect anything) with school starting back at this time of the year).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So, for a sig idea, I decided to bring back an old classic. I loaded up one of my favorite files on my computer, template.psd, and made what my current sig is.

Becuase nothing gets hype going like
THE BLADE BREAKERS

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
and Ken. But yeah, Cactuar wrote on my smashboards wall like 2 days ago lolol

Hmm I have a request for the community

If you attended Cataclysm 2, Cataclysm 3, Viva la Smash, Cataclysm 4 , or Game Unicon and you have pictures or videos from the events, pleeeeasseee PM me

It would be GREATLY appreciated

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
so yeah i won't even have to get a hotel for this since it's only like 20 minutes or so from where i live. i'm so happy i could cry. ='D

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Team Russia will be looking for two other people to share a suite with. PM if interested ^^
Just in case somebody missed this xD (Unless somebody would like to house Gshok, otohsk, and I for free :x)

It is indeed cheaper to fly to bradley from sheremetyevo than it would be to fly to anywhere in the tristate area for apex, so we'll all be attending this instead :bee:

Isai is still attending, right?!?! :(

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Awww, why was Korean DJ and Cort removed from the big names in the thread's title?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Look at their names, they're only three and four characters. Not too big of names, imo.
Yeah I'm kinda doubting this is gonna be a national event now, it'll probably be a good regional though.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Hilarious.
I don't see what's funny. I hate to be the source of negativity but I'm kinda doubting this tournament will get over 100 people. I remember Herb 3 and Nice Shot Hugo were supposed to be huge but ended up being disappointing. I think the same thing is gonna happen here.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't see what's funny. I hate to be the source of negativity but I'm kinda doubting this tournament will get over 100 people. I remember Herb 3 and Nice Shot Hugo were supposed to be huge but ended up being disappointing. I think the same thing is gonna happen here.
Well, there's going to be some great players here. I'm pretty sure KoreanDJ is coming back from Korea (His arrival date is sometime in August or something) and playing this game at this venue. There's people from all over coming. What more evidence do you need?

This is also in October so I mean the OP isn't perfect yet and there's still some things that are being setup so of course this is going to still be a work in progress. Look how many people know about this already though.

When something is hyped up this much, generally it means it's going to be a great tournament. I didn't know about Herb 3 until 2 weeks before it happened and I never knew about Nice Shot Hugo until I saw tournament vids. Granted, this is my region, thus I'm going to know about a tournament in my state before other people. I'm just stating obvious facts that you might not be accounting for (this case being that a ****load of people know about this tournament like 6 months in advance).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
For me, I would just rather have at least a bunch of top players at one event, this is enough for me. The number of people going doesn't really matter, I just want to beat top players. =P

So of course I'm going to this, and I'm sure the more top players go, the more lesser skilled players want to beat these people as well.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Other thing about this , is flights are a lot cheaper in october than they are in the summer, so it's honestly more affordable for many people. Cash mooney said florida is going to this instead of apex, scar said the same from California

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Flights are cheaper depending. Apex was posted just as far in advance so plane tickets for most should've been cheaper. And Scar isn't going to Apex for personal shiz.

Either way, I don't know why people have to play down tournaments (in response to some of the above posts) like "I don't think this and that", everyone should be supportive for events. There's no point in saying stuff like that because it plays down the hype. Leave it be and write **** like:

HYPE

:D

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Well M2k, KDJ and Cort are back in the title so nevermind what I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom