• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yeah I haven't had a chance to update the OP list, there's a lot of people to add. List is easily over 100 now. I'm really trying to get a website complete for the event.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I know there isn't a full schedule, but I'm assuming the regular Brawl tournament will take over two days, correct?

If that's the case, I just have to know to fix my schedule for certain to attend and so my buddy knows. With all those people attending, I can't see it going on for just one day.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Brawl will span over 2 days yes, potentially 3 depending on turnout.

As of right now I would say Day 1 will be Crews and Doubles. Day 2 - 3 Will be singles.
This is subject to change.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i want to...but if brawl is gonna spill into monday theres no way.

but ive never even seen a tourney that had to go 3 days, even for brawl, so I think it'll be fine

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i want to...but if brawl is gonna spill into monday theres no way.

but ive never even seen a tourney that had to go 3 days, even for brawl, so I think it'll be fine
Brawl should be finished Sunday night indeed! Monday most schools should be off for Columbus day though, maybe not all.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Brawl should be finished Sunday night indeed! Monday most schools should be off for Columbus day though, maybe not all.
oh, its not school im worried about. i work a FT job and i won't have that monday off of work. granted, i dont start until 11:30 so i can have a leaving flight thats mad early monday morning , so as long as brawl finishes at any kind of sunday night id be good

strawhats

Smash Master
anyone know how far South Winsor, CT is from Fairfield, CT (ill be attending college there)

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh **** I might be able to go to this

Anyone going my direction...Id help pay for gas or some ****...HYPE
and Roman we should play. (I think I'll most likely be able to make this)

I'll think about MM's depending on how much i'll be able to spend. I really want friendlies though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
anyone know how far South Winsor, CT is from Fairfield, CT (ill be attending college there)
What college? I live in Bridgeport, borders Fairfield and I go to HS in Fairfield. *****, if so we have to play.

If you say your going to FU then we have sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom