• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Fuelbi blowing me up>dead mans hand.
...I guess?

Quickscoping is a good start though.......then deathstreaks should be nerfed after that, or removed entirely.
Deathstreaks should be removed entirely. If you're bad at the game, you deserve to go negative. That's how it's been until they decided to cater to the scrubs in MW2.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
How IS the M4A1? I think I'm gonna use it next prestige.
I don't want to sound like a drug addict, but...

...try it... you'll like it~~~

It's just a well balanced AR that's readily available and the easiest to level, since you get it right away.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The M4 is actually a really good gun. With kick and red dot it has virtually no recoil and it has a decent fire rate.

I just prefer the ACR because it's all around better, plus I bought it with a prestige token so it's available to me at all times.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I don't want to sound like a drug addict, but...

...try it... you'll like it~~~

It's just a well balanced AR that's readily available and the easiest to level, since you get it right away.
You get any gun right away if you use a prestige token on it.

:phone:

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
True. But the fact of the matter is, there will always be a good gun present after you prestige, whether or not you use a token.
That also is true, but it is still a nice thing to have because I hate waiting for level 28 for the pp90 and I especially hate waiting for the mp7 when you unlock it at around level 72. I just think its a good thing to do for a gun that you like that you won't end up getting until the end of the prestige.

And just a side note, until recently I haven't had many problems with boosting in this game, but I came across some guy who went 103 and 7 in a game of kill confirmed. Sure enough I look at the theater mode and he and his two butt buddies helped him boost head shots and got him 3 MOABs in one game. Now why do people have to ruin the game like that? If your gonna pay $60 dollars for a game to do that you might as well have just thrown the money in a fire, but that's just me.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
That also is true, but it is still a nice thing to have because I hate waiting for level 28 for the pp90 and I especially hate waiting for the mp7 when you unlock it at around level 72. I just think its a good thing to do for a gun that you like that you won't end up getting until the end of the prestige.

And just a side note, until recently I haven't had many problems with boosting in this game, but I came across some guy who went 103 and 7 in a game of kill confirmed. Sure enough I look at the theater mode and he and his two butt buddies helped him boost head shots and got him 3 MOABs in one game. Now why do people have to ruin the game like that? If your gonna pay $60 dollars for a game to do that you might as well have just thrown the money in a fire, but that's just me.
There shall always be boosters, as long as tac inserts exist.

Another thing people are doing is sitting in a corner with their tac insert in kc, waiting for someone to kill them. When they die, they immediately respawn and get a free 250pts for recovering their tags.

This is really annoying, yet somehow.... smart. Noobs will be noobs.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I actually put the postulate to use, it's near flawless, apparently.:applejack:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
When I get to 10th i'll reset my stats. I always carry a 2/3/4 k/d in dom but only like a 1.7 in tdm.My w/l is only like 2.13 as well.Will be good times

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I shall be on tonight.

I think i should move my classes around next semester so I can play when all the elementary/middle schoolers are gone to school.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just had my first game where my K/D wasn't abysmal; 37-1 with Famas. Scavenger helped it a good deal, I can admit.
Snack, you must teach me your methods. This is the opposite of what I desire.:applejack:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Remember when I blew you up with an atf4/riot shield on Subbase and you got mad at me? :troll:

**** you *****.

I just had my first game where my K/D wasn't abysmal; 37-1 with Famas. Scavenger helped it a good deal, I can admit.
Snack, you must teach me your methods. This is the opposite of what I desire.:applejack:
The famas is in MW3?

Bro, I can't teach you to be bad. I'm just a natural.
This is true.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Snack next time instead of joining the party you should just join session in progress so you can be in the other team and i can go 50-0

Top Bottom