• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
This game.Words can't describe my rage and hatred.

This game easily has the worst community of all time and it's only going to get worse every year.
I like to pay $60.00 to sit a corner ya know.Well actually most of them are like 5 so they didn't actually spend any money :awesome:
It's been less than a month and they game's already been ruined. :awesome:

I hope I live long enough to see the removal of the K/D ratio and other stats in future CoD games.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i liked hardcore mode a lot more than i thought i would.

i played more careful and campy which led to less fire fights and more me getting kills from people who moved around the map more recklessly than i did.

p.s. i never wanna play regular domination again... B.S. shoot someone 8 times because they eventually get free ballistics vest for sucking at the game.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

i played more careful and campy which led to less fire fights and more me getting kills from people who moved around the map more recklessly than i did.

p.s. i never wanna play regular domination again... B.S. shoot someone 8 times because they eventually get free ballistics vest for sucking at the game.
I fail to see how the ballistic vest point streak is for "bad players".

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The player collision is awful. I can be standing on the other side of the map and still have trouble walking through a doorway.

Snack, you're still bad.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Fine by me, mate.

Hardcore keeps me sane.

Domination drives me nuts. I can't stand that ****ing gametype.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah, man. hardcore is a good change of pace for me.

it slows everything down (and somehow reduce the chance for people to spawn behind me constantly?) or maybe i just slow down and focus more on not getting flanked.
either way, i still like reg mode for ffa if not tdm. maybe search would be fun with a party, idk.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I love search, the times I play with my brother and his turtle friends instead of with you guys is cause im in the mood for search

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
yeah, man. hardcore is a good change of pace for me.

it slows everything down (and somehow reduce the chance for people to spawn behind me constantly?) or maybe i just slow down and focus more on not getting flanked.
either way, i still like reg mode for ffa if not tdm. maybe search would be fun with a party, idk.
Excellent! Glad I have a new hardcore buddy. :)

I love search, the times I play with my brother and his turtle friends instead of with you guys is cause im in the mood for search

Dude... I love search. I'm game anytime.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
@ODIN
Bros forever, man. Can't leave you hangin'.

@Connerdger
If I can dig myself out of this ****pile of new release games, I will play LoL with you.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHreVuC1dA

some of the L86LSW shenanigans i was talking about.

Also, BKpro, plz stay away from me. every time we stand beside each other we seem to be the recipients of horrible circumstances-- be it random nades or 7 ppl spawning in front of our eyes.
You and I are random nade and predator pros. We died by basically every one that they called in. Then I got random naded twice in a row followed by a random c4 throw across the creek on village. **** me right? #badluckchuck

The better you are the worse your luck. Fact.

And oh yeah getting tripled by dead mans hand - what fun/skill that was. Sigh.
:phone:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
IMO, you shouldn't instantly blow up when you fall into DMH, like on the kill cam, I see them pull out the C4 thingy but I'm pretty sure they blow up like .5 seconds after you down them. Should take 2-3 seconds IMO to finish them off and they won't blow up...
If they're in DMH and they're killed, they blow up regardless which is why it always seems like the instantly blow up (because most people by instinct keep shooting because they think it's Final Stand). I think it does take time for them to be able to manually detonate themself, it's just that rarely ever happens because of the above scenario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHreVuC1dA

some of the L86LSW shenanigans i was talking about.
Sold.

S

smash brawl player 99021

@ODIN
Bros forever, man. Can't leave you hangin'.

@Connerdger
If I can dig myself out of this ****pile of new release games, I will play LoL with you.
Please do, that's all I play now.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
You and I are random nade and predator pros. We died by basically every one that they called in. Then I got random naded twice in a row followed by a random c4 throw across the creek on village. **** me right? #badluckchuck

The better you are the worse your luck. Fact.

And oh yeah getting tripled by dead mans hand - what fun/skill that was. Sigh.
Getting hit by every stealth bomber known to man-- even in the underground on underground :(

i think we just think our luck is worse because we remember every single death we get, especially the strange ones.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If they're in DMH and they're killed, they blow up regardless which is why it always seems like the instantly blow up (because most people by instinct keep shooting because they think it's Final Stand). I think it does take time for them to be able to manually detonate themself, it's just that rarely ever happens because of the above scenario.
That's ********, they should have to manually detonate the C4 to blow up. Sitrep should show the C4 stapped to them so you know to keep your distance IMO.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I have the worst luck in this game.Fact
I get blown up by every explosive,get owned by every killstreak,and get spawn killed in every possible way.
I love being good at these games <3

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

DSTP

Smash Journeyman

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Impact AK-47 is great, especially on Team Defender. You know exactly where the flag holder is and walls are no barrier, everyone tried camping in that warehouse on Outpost and I just stood outside and raked in the kills by shooting through the wall.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
im so tempted to work on getting my sitrep pro, cause apparently it counters and is better than dead silence

but 50 ****in equipment kills is so time consuming D:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So I got a pair of MW3 Bravo headsets last night for my birthday and those things are amazing ^_^
Cool, what makes them different from the other headsets? Just wondering.

im so tempted to work on getting my sitrep pro, cause apparently it counters and is better than dead silence

but 50 ****in equipment kills is so time consuming D:
50!?!?!?!? I only have like 7...:urg:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I watch most of the killcams in this game on how pathetic some people play to get a kill lmao. Hip-firing a type 95 and killing me even tho I drop shot them...=/

Grandeza

Smash Master
I had to do a freewrite for poetry class so out of lack of inspiration I did a MW3 sonnet

My love for you shall always stay indefinite
Like the support package in MW3
For you I shall never rage quit
Even if they get an MOAB

From the AC-130 I’ll save you
Against all odds, with or without Blind Eye
With my stinger my promise remains true
To win all of your love, hard I will try

But you always break my heart around corners
As if I suggested we play Black Ops
I wish I could say I was undeterred
Lag compensation can’t make this hurt stop

Looking for you only brings me more pain
Camping this corner is where I’ll remain

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
APPARENTLY, when you knife your own trophy system, it counts as a sitrep destroy-- this could make getting pro a bunch easier.

i feel like i could sound***** like a total ***** with sitrep pro, since it apparently makes footsteps as loud as mw2 (and allows you to hear dead silencers)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah we've known about the trophy system thing, there was a debate on whether or not it counts as boosting though so some people didnt wanna do it

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
i dont think it works that well if you dont die very much. plus, whenever i die i just rage; i forget about any pre-concieved notion or plan of attack i previously thought up and go into KILL-ALL-CAMPERSARRGH mode.

Top Bottom