• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i bought arkham city like a month ago at wal mart because it came with arkham asylum.
i beat asylum in 2 days (not 100% collectables) and it was amazing.
for some reason i haven't touched arkham city yet, though...

kinda like how i LOVED dead space... bought dead space 2 like 5 months ago... haven't played it yet...

p.s. you guys should definitely bring me along for the ride some time. i'm ok at the game so i hope i don't bring down the team too much. :)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i bought arkham city like a month ago at wal mart because it came with arkham asylum.
i beat asylum in 2 days (not 100% collectables) and it was amazing.
for some reason i haven't touched arkham city yet, though...

kinda like how i LOVED dead space... bought dead space 2 like 5 months ago... haven't played it yet...

p.s. you guys should definitely bring me along for the ride some time. i'm ok at the game so i hope i don't bring down the team too much. :)
Asylum was awesome. Loved that game. I had it as a rental/borrowed from a friend, so I didn't 100% that either.

Still need to get through Dead Space.

And Dragon Age. >->

You'd probably better than Snack.
**** dude, I'M better than Snack.

I'm not even good though. :awesome:

<3 Snack.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what do i use my next token on?

i'm lvl 65ish i think.

i already used 1 on a custom class slot and another on the mk14.
already decided against any more assault rifles.

dead silence?
portable radar?

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Peoplez get on and come moab hunting with me.Pretty plox.

If I get buzz killed by a explosion off a moab again (the 4th time) you will hear me talk.By talk I man scream

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i really need to play with you guys because i am getting on worse and worse teams.

when i play ffa and i'm not using a stupid spas, i can go 30-10 just about every other game.
when i play domination, i get stomped on.

i blame not me. lol

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Not sure, he's playing AC atm :/

Has anyone else noticed of they're MP menu has a weird green tint to it now? I noticed in the past few days and I'm not sure if it was part of a patch/update or my TV because everything else looks fine but the MW3 menus.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I want you to briefly recall everything you've ever complained about in a Call of Duty game.

Now I want you to imagine those things happening to you... on a two bar.

Welcome to an average day in the life of Zlippy Toad. I refuse to take this game seriously until my internet stops ****ting out and after lag compensation is fixed.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Too sudden, Badger. Too sudden. What ODIN said.:applejack:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

Burger Town employees at your service, what would you like to order today sir?
Our special for today is riot shield with a side of tactical insertion, final stand, and blast shield

S

smash brawl player 99021

this game isn't fun and there is no reason for me to play it. it's been somewhat enjoyable.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

Burger Town employees at your service, what would you like to order today sir?
Our special for today is riot shield with a side of tactical insertion, final stand, and blast shield
I can't see the picture, but that setup was casual dress day. Next shift better be the most tryhardest you've ever worked in a fast food joint.

:awesome:

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
Some of the crap in this game is really starting to get to me. I mean because I don't feel that i am really good at the game i don't feel that I have the right to rage, but when it comes to these ****ing scrubs going out of their way to knife me even though I have already pumped about 5 shots into them. But I guess that just means that their better than me right.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lag compensation....*****scopers....knifers.....dead man's hand and final stand......

Yep, I'm playing CoD. :troll:

But really how do you die 6 times in a row lmao.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Dear DSTP:

Thank you for turning my night that went unintentionally sour into a magnificent night of bromance. I look forward to playing with you again soon.

Love,

O D I N

EDIT:

Also, current Burger Town Employee of the month at 14-6 (if not more and less. I'll look it up)...

ON HARDCORE

Suck it.

:troll:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lag compensation....*****scopers....knifers.....dead man's hand and final stand......

Yep, I'm playing CoD. :troll:

But really how do you die 6 times in a row lmao.
I remember dying to a scrub who was going 2-25 by dead man's hand. Death streaks make you better at the game, didn't you know that? Instead of the good ol' days where you had to learn everything about the game to be good, all you have to do is die 4-6 times and get rewarded for it! :awesome:

IMO, you shouldn't instantly blow up when you fall into DMH, like on the kill cam, I see them pull out the C4 thingy but I'm pretty sure they blow up like .5 seconds after you down them. Should take 2-3 seconds IMO to finish them off and they won't blow up...

Burger Town? What the hell are you guys talking about?
On that ARKADEN map. Down the escalators across from the 'B' flag on the right hand side.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
This game.Words can't describe my rage and hatred.

This game easily has the worst community of all time and it's only going to get worse every year.
I like to pay $60.00 to sit a corner ya know.Well actually most of them are like 5 so they didn't actually spend any money :awesome:

Top Bottom