• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Lololololoololololololol.
Fuelbi is the worst player here.Badger is one the best players here and almost everyone else here is also extremely good

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I love every single one of you. I'd 1v1 any of you any day of the week. ;)

FULL. RAGING. MODERN. WARFARE. 3.

COME AT ME F8AL.

I love you.

Seriously though, good reads. That was hilarious on all accounts, and I can't wait to play with you guys day one. :D

Has there been a FULL weapon reveal yet? I know we have CoD XP reveal, but I thought there were still weapons they didn't release yet?

I'd wager there are proficiences for every weapon.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'll prolly do midnight release.
We can do Ground War if more want to play because with all of us so far it is 6.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Well me and Stefan pretty much only like ground war and yeah we'll have over 6 people.
We're all going to have to put up with it for a while.

Edit: I think the rest of Team SF is also getting this day 1

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I like GW, but only at the moment. I'd rather play regular dom, but at this point in MW2, it's a joke playing that. If we have more than 6 though I'll definitely play GW.

At any rate, I'll probably only be playing this game with at least 2+ other people at all times. I've learned my lesson. Playing with randoms is a complete waste of my time.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
In that GTTV video posted it looked like you can run faster with a Riot Shield now. Hopefully there's proficiencies with that too?
Yes, I recall hearing about a proficiency where you can melee people from greater distances with the RS. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

there been a FULL weapon reveal yet? I know we have CoD XP reveal, but I thought there were still weapons they didn't release yet?

I'd wager there are proficiences for every weapon.
Uh, I know that certain weapons and perks were locked cause they put a level cap at CoD XP so you're probably right. I guess we won't know till people get early copies of the game and whatnot.

So who's getting this midnight/day one?
I'll be getting it midnight :D

Comeatmebrodin
I am considering it.

Skipping school is tempting..but :(
Do eet.

Skipping for midnight release all depends on if I can afford to miss a day :[
lol school.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I pre-ordered regular, but I'll probably get Hardened. /:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Ok then. The only reason why I wasn't sure if I should do it is because I ended up buying only one of the BO map packs either because I was lazy, didn't feel like spending the money at the time or people would say the maps were bad.

Now I have to get around to actually getting somewhere to preorder it. Should I just go with gamestop like always? :/

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Ok then. The only reason why I wasn't sure if I should do it is because I ended up buying only one of the BO map packs either because I was lazy, didn't feel like spending the money at the time or people would say the maps were bad.

Now I have to get around to actually getting somewhere to preorder it. Should I just go with gamestop like always? :/
Dont see why not

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If you buy CoD map packs, buy the hardened version of MW3. Will save you money in the long run. If you're someone like me who doesn't buy them, the regular/standard edition is perfect.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I also read an article with some dude from IW that the reason why CoD doesn't have dedicated servers is cause millions of people play the games on a daily basis and it would cost BILLIONS to host servers in every country in the world.

=/

Top Bottom