• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Why the **** can't I get a 2 K/D per game? It's not ****ing hard; it's a PRETTY LOW ****ING STANDARD. Nope, I just can't do it.

****ing ridiculous. MW2, part deux.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I hate having 3 randoms who feed the enemy team killstreaks.

We played against a team that got somewhere around 5+ attack helicopters and 5+ reapers. This guy was clipping behind some sand bags on dome and EVERY random just walked out into the open spraying at him trying to kill him. Do people not ****ing understand this stuff? DON'T GO NEAR HIM OR NADE HIM OR SOMETHING FFS DON'T JUST WALK STRAIGHT AT HIM SPRAYING.

o wel mebbe if i jus spray wit a pp90 lyk i alwayz do il kil him mayb eventualyy!!1!!

#randomplaybook

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like it didn't go too well for you all last night. I wanted to get on but I was too damn tired from work.

And I've noticed when I'm consciously trying to maintain a certain K/D ratio is when I have the hardest time actually doing it.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I understand the whole KD thing, but I legitimately value winning much more. For instance, if I start getting out of my zone, and I'm dying in vain for my team, I purposely put on a class that's oriented towards winning, rather than abusing overpowered weapons to get kills. Using the Recon Perk certainly helps, as well as motion sensors. I suggest switching to a class like that to calm down, and once you have a level head, use your tryhard classes.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
last night that I have an xbox then no xbox again, ppl get on

in regards to zlippys post

here is my "im gonna be a douche to the other team" setup

ACR with silencer & heartbeat
stinger
semtex
flash

recon pro
hardline pro (or assassin pro)
marksman

recon drone
stealth bomber
emp

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
last night that I have an xbox then no xbox again, ppl get on

in regards to zlippys post

here is my "im gonna be a douche to the other team" setup

ACR with silencer & heartbeat
stinger
semtex
flash

recon pro
hardline pro (or assassin pro)
marksman

recon drone
stealth bomber
emp
AKA Friendly counter-tryhard inbound

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably get on in a few hours if anyone wants to team. Out of curiosity what does overkill pro give? I decided to get it for no reason really, but I am enjoying running around with an AA12 and model combo.

:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Attachments on the second primary. I'll be on tonight.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lmao. For the people I play with regularly from now on we're playing TDM or maybe KC. I can't stand how bad people are at dom, it's actually extremely humorous for me to watch. It's like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off, really.

I play dom because it's easy to win but even with a full party no one hops on flags and we still almost lose to randoms. I just don't understand.

So, if people just want kills, that's how it's gonna be. I'm sick of wasting my time.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Well I trying to get on the flags as much as possible, the games on dome though I just couldn't get it going. Everyone's gun just seemed to be beating mine out. The other games we all won pretty easy though (the game on village I stop caring at around 150 points when we had it won) but yeah I'm sure you know I'm down for KC regardless. I'm still willing to play dom if you want, I'll start getting better at it eventually.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I blame everything on dome. Worst map of all time.

And the whole gun problem you're having = lag compensation. I have the same problem. :(

Domination in this game is just......meh. The spawns are so random on some maps, and it doesn't help that most of the maps just suck in general. It's way easier to play with a full party.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
When it comes to the spawns, I just look for the blankest areas of my mini map, or wherever you guys/we aren't. On Dome, it gets stupid and erratic. If we hold A and B, you'd expect them to spawn at or around C, correct? Nope. They start spawning behind us inside of the building where B is. I can hold the flags well, but I am always vigilant of that area, because I know some stupid spawn is going to screw me over, and inevitably, our team. That's why I don't like Domination on Dome, or perhaps, Dome in general. I know my objective, and I carry it out well, I just can't trust my knowledge of the spawns on that map, because it goes null.

Also, I throw on my air support class once an assault air support killstreak leads to my death for some reason. I almost always die first to an attack helicopter. After that, I pretty much run the class throughout the game.

Anyway, would not mind playing some other game mode, but just know that Dome can peeve the hell out of me.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I will if you guys get something together. Going to practice my sniping in MW2 from now on.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I was like 2 off a moab, put a sniper into final stand from behind, jump IN FRONT OF HIM and get accidentally headshot no scoped by his RSASS while he's shooting at one of my teammates.

Are you actually ****ing serious? That would happen to me and only me.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, tru dat.
CoD has never ever been frustrating for me or most other players as far as I can tell.
[collapse="[img]I am being really ****ing sarcastic right now[/img]"][/collapse]

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, tru dat.
CoD has never ever been frustrating for me or most other players as far as I can tell.
[collapse="[img]I am being really ****ing sarcastic right now[/img]"][/collapse]
I like the hidden sarcasm in this post. Quite literally.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I set my deathstreak to Juiced on every class weeks ago, didn't want to be a hypocrite when it came to those. Unfortunately, there is no way to just not have them in your class. I'd feel so much better with that option.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Our last game of the night we had 2 randoms and they fed the enemies so many killstreaks that game it was unreal. We were playing a full party and just got spawn camped and lost only because of the two randoms.

And I still topped the leaderboards. ****ing lol.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
You're not the only one. It's indescribable how terrible I do when competent players enter the lobby. There's no excuse for doing that pitifully. I let people down as well. I'm sorry.

That's all I can say. I'm failed you all.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but I've been playing poorly for a while now. Time to do Skyrim and Tales of Vesperia

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Tales of Vesperia is more important than this game anyways.

DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT

DESTRUCTION FIELD!

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I got picked up by a party today, and we absolutely dominated kill confirmed. Seems a whole lot easier to do than domination, so thats what I vote for next time.

:phone:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Tales of Vesperia is more important than this game anyways.

DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT

DESTRUCTION FIELD!
Nah, definitely the Azure Edge altered art Azure Blast. Knocks them down, so they can't even break it. But this isn't a Tales thread.

In any case, Falcrow has one more beta code for Ghost Recon Future Soldier, another two were given to BKpro and I.
Swamp, we were hoping to give it to you to complete the Star Fox team, but if you don't want it, just wanted to let people know we can give it out.

Top Bottom