• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
He will definitely lean some new words playing this game, especially if he's new to profanity.:applejack:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
WhiteBoy7thSt has become community manager of IW.

I'm done. No more IW games for me until they figure out which way is up and which color is blue.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lmao wtf i didnt know they just hired random people like that. I mean, whiteboy isnt random to the cod community but in terms of business side hes pretty random. But then again I havent watched/listened/followed him since the first half of black ops so maybe somethings changed

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
lmao wtf i didnt know they just hired random people like that. I mean, whiteboy isnt random to the cod community but in terms of business side hes pretty random. But then again I havent watched/listened/followed him since the first half of black ops so maybe somethings changed
Nothing has changed, except for the fact that he has the most subscribers of all the reasonable candidates. Hmmm...

Player-1

Smash Legend
haven't posted here in a while.

this game is still bad.

finally got a positive K/D with my riot shield Javelin class, 45%+ accuracy. 800 multikills with javelin and 46,000 bullets deflected right now. Gonna get my gold javelin title :)

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Just went 46-6. Mission ftw

Damn I was just on fire this morning, averaged 40 kills a game my last 7 games. Anyway snack we still need to play, was kinda disappointed you got off after 1 game last night. I was pretty damn tired though so it didn't really matter too much

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Just went 46-6. Mission ftw

Damn I was just on fire this morning, averaged 40 kills a game my last 7 games. Anyway snack we still need to play, was kinda disappointed you got off after 1 game last night. I was pretty damn tired though so it didn't really matter too much
Sorry man, I went to go play Zombies. We'll play one of these days.

Hey Connor, Robby Rotten is pretty godlike.

Edit: Working on my gold M16, btw. It's SOOOO bad. Holy ****

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Once I get the ****ty Type gold I'll work on the M16. M16/five seven pistol stories with team Robby Rotten.

I'll play tonight assuming people are on.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I will try to be on tomorrow if you guys are going to be around then.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
We get the best hate mail.

And SG Greatest said he had a better W/L and K/D than me.

His K/D is 2.31 and his W/L is 3.8

My K/D is 2.92 and my W/L is 8.6

Awkward.........................................................................

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
But according to SG Greatest, we only won because Stefan, Rainier, and I didn't prestige.

But he was a high enough level to use both the ACR and the Type...

Oh, and he was also a redneck. =O

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah, because prestiging 10 times isn't enough apparently. **** off bro.

Then he said something about his clan being ranked #1 in the world for domination LOOOOL. What a great comeback.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
... Go oooooooooooooon...
and he told me to lick it :urg:

SG the greatest really should have checked the stats before he made a bold claim like that. Not only was fawx's kd higher than his but deltas was also AND fawx, delta, snack, and zlippy all had higher w/l than him

He so mad he told us to all get back on on sunday when all his clanmates would be on so they can play us cause theyre "ranked #1 in domination" :awesome:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Depends on whether or not people are confirming/denying kills. I almost never play for Dom and KC objectives anymore, unless it's with a SWF party.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
and he told me to lick it :urg:

SG the greatest really should have checked the stats before he made a bold claim like that. Not only was fawx's kd higher than his but deltas was also AND fawx, delta, snack, and zlippy all had higher w/l than him

He so mad he told us to all get back on on sunday when all his clanmates would be on so they can play us cause theyre "ranked #1 in domination" :awesome:
My K/D is over 2.31?

Holy ****, I thought I sucked at this game.

Top Bottom