• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Nah, definitely the Azure Edge altered art Azure Blast. Knocks them down, so they can't even break it. But this isn't a Tales thread.
Cerberus Strike is my one true love. <3

So I'm playing this game right now.

Holy **** kids are so bad like HOW CAN YOU NOT KILL PEOPLE OH MY GOD.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
DELTA I PLAYING WITH YOU IS DO WANT.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What have they done to Black Ops?

I'll be on tonight as well.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
What I see in that picture:

The potential ability to use killstreaks in whatever order you want (it looks like one is assigned to each direction on the D-pad).

And maybe you can have 4 reward long streaks, now. Hmmmmmm.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
There's a lot of things that make it fake after looking at it again. Whiteish-blue pixels all around text, defend C arrow pointing in the wrong direction, MP7 looks exactly the same, etc.

Treyarch also said the RC-XD wouldn't be returning which looks like the top killstreak.

After further review the picture is.........FAKE! *throws both hands up*

Player-1

Smash Legend
What I see in that picture:

The potential ability to use killstreaks in whatever order you want (it looks like one is assigned to each direction on the D-pad).

And maybe you can have 4 reward long streaks, now. Hmmmmmm.
you forgot the most important part "assault shield"

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
After further review the picture is.........FAKE! *throws both hands up*
Easier to detect than that. See the horribly placed killfeed? Since BO2 is still in testing, then why do those gamertags look like the weird random ones you see online...?

Even more obviously, why does the minimap not match the actual map...?

A: because it's fake.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Godspeed, Wretched. We should play sometime.:applejack:

Also, I'll be on in about 20 minutes or so, need to complete a chore.

Nevermind. :[

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Dont know if anyones still trying to play, I'll be on in 30 though.

But about the new game, who's actually getting it? pretty sure I'm done buying cod games

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
welp i got the 1000 multikills with the javelin and finished the 50,000 bullets deflected challenge with the riot shield.

there is no gold title D':

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't get how that's a massive problem. The player got a lucky no scope kill, that's about all I'm getting. No scope kills at such distances don't contribute to the sniper debate at all.:applejack:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Team Starfox + Delta and Fang. Amazing games tonight.

Highlights: Pretending I was drunk and typing the most incoherent messages EVER.

Shotguns only was fun, until the ******s slapped on their PP90s and tried super-hard, THEN DASHBOARDED.

Dr Donuts going 10-50.

My FIVE MAN C4.

The rise of the tyrannical general begins tomorrow. To all enemies of Team Starfox, GENERAL PEPPEH ENTERS THE FRAY TOMORROW.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No scopes across the map shouldn't be possible.
When you hip fire a sniper, a bullet is fired. The accuracy on the shot is abysmal, but it's still a long range rifle. No scoping across the map is for sniping tryhards looking for footage, that's about all I can say. Saying that they shouldn't be possible is basically stating that they shouldn't be allowed to fire from the hip at all, like an RPG.:applejack:

Played a game running around with PP90 and Steady Aim, it is ridiculous. I cannot stop laughing at how easy this has become.:applejack: 35-3; called in 3 Preds, 2 AGMs, and an AC-130.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
That guy probably tried to no-scope across the map 500-600 times before he actually got a kill. He probably also got 2-3 hitmarkers.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Team Starfox + Delta and Fang. Amazing games tonight.

Highlights: Pretending I was drunk and typing the most incoherent messages EVER.

Shotguns only was fun, until the ******s slapped on their PP90s and tried super-hard, THEN DASHBOARDED.

Dr Donuts going 10-50.

My FIVE MAN C4.

The rise of the tyrannical general begins tomorrow. To all enemies of Team Starfox, GENERAL PEPPEH ENTERS THE FRAY TOMORROW.
I am excite. VERY EXCITE.

And I was running behind those 5 guys you got with the C4. Coach didn't put me in. :(

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
C4 is wayy too fun in this game. TrollMoDL might be jumping on later this weekend to partake in the fun.

I almost feel bad using the KSG these days, since i get flamed so much for using it-- kids send me messages and yell at me over chat in SnD games because my gun is too OP and amazingly-godlike. Then i throw c4 at them and laugh.

Best class= KSG + SMAW + C4

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
That guy probably tried to no-scope across the map 500-600 times before he actually got a kill. He probably also got 2-3 hitmarkers.
Good, the guy deserves the hitmarkers. Maybe that'll teach him to actually try and help out the team rather than going for incredibly stupid ways to kill enemies that work 1 percent of the time. The dude who got the no-scope would be helping out more if he actually tried to snipe.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Good, the guy deserves the hitmarkers. Maybe that'll teach him to actually try and help out the team rather than going for incredibly stupid ways to kill enemies that work 1 percent of the time. The dude who got the no-scope would be helping out more if he actually tried to snipe.
Doesn't even acknowledge that he is wrong
Brings up a new silly point.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Zatch is that the first time you try harded with a pp90

:phone:
Yep, first time using anything but a sniper since January, aside from picking up weapons, and Infected. I honestly hip fired 80%of the time, even at a distance, and I was able to play so fast that it was downright outrageous.:applejack:

Doesn't even acknowledge that he is wrong
Brings up a new silly point.
I have to agree with Wretched this time. Also, "1 percent of the time" is being far too lenient when it comes to no scoping across the map, let alone killing with it. 1/500, or 0.002% chance of actually killing with a half map no scope is more like it, even with Steady Aim, which I still question because the accuracy is seemingly just as bad. Swampert just had some misfortune, it appears to become moot when it happens to you, rather than it just being a highly unlikely shot that you find in montages.:applejack:

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
I know this was brought up by DSTP a little bit ago, but is there anyone else that wants my extra ghost recon future soldier beta code? Because I know Hotarms was the only one who really expressed an interest.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
So its silly to help out the team?
Obviously.
@ Hotarms: Yeah. They were trying to cap a flag. I expected to get two or so, but I saw the five man feed and I hyper-ventilated.

@Stefan: Bad news, General Peppah won't be on tonight. Brian will.

Good news: I got a mic!

I got a regular 360 mic. The only problem is that I have to wear that and my Trittons at the same time and it hurts my cheek so badly.

Anyone know how I can play the voices through my Trittons so I can wear the mic on my neck?

Top Bottom