• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
You people seriously need to chill the **** out and stop criticizing people who defend an area as a a playstyle.

:phone:
If you can "defend a area (This is if you're on my team anyway) and help out your team by doing so than ok. If you a defend a area and go 5-0 or 3-1 it's not ok.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yesterday, I experienced 9 nukes (all friendlies) during my 5 hour session.

Sure seems a lot easier to get one these days. =/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If you can "defend a area (This is if you're on my team anyway) and help out your team by doing so than ok. If you a defend a area and go 5-0 or 3-1 it's not ok.
Nah defending an area on 5-0 definitely helps out your team. If you are securing a pivotal chokepoint or area you are basically ensuring that your team has something less to worry about and while not improving your score by much per se, you are definitely helping your team improve their scores, thus being a team player when you control an area

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Nah defending an area on 5-0 definitely helps out your team. If you are securing a pivotal chokepoint or area you are basically ensuring that your team has something less to worry about and while not improving your score by much per se, you are definitely helping your team improve their scores, thus being a team player when you control an area

Lolk.
Also I wasn't calling out anyone. Almost everyone here does it sometimes and I don't approve of it.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I don't. Stop making up lies.

And it's a good thing I don't care about what other people have to say or think about me.
I'm making up lies lolololololol. I'm just speaking for 90% of team swf. So you don't complain about people camping with ghost and assassin?
It's not personal but enough is enough

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm making up lies lolololololol. I'm just speaking for 90% of team swf. So you don't complain about people camping with ghost and assassin?
It's not personal but enough is enough
Dude, I'm kidding.

I only mind if the other team camps but yeah using OMA DC noob tubes is bad.

I love you, let's play MW2 again soon. <333333

Grandeza

Smash Master
I've pretty much stopped complaining in CoD. I get frustrated but now I just do what I have to to win. I'll use Ghost/Assassin/UMP whatever is overpowered. I'm done complaining about other people doing it to me. I realize this makes me part of the problem, but if it leads to more enjoyment for me, then I don't care about that too much.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Search and Destroy has become a joke in this game.

Before in SnD you'd get into a lobby with some trickshotters once in a while. And it'd probably be with some big clan since not as many clans were trickshotting back then.

Now every other lobby seems to have a trickshotting team.

I'm playing against 6 trickshotters. I'm last alive, everyone's alive on their team. I go pretend that I'll let them set up. I stand in the standard trickshotting spot and shoot into the air. They all try to trickshot me assuming I'm helping them set up. Pull out AK47. Gets a 6 man ace. <feelsgoodman>

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Search and Destroy has become a joke in this game.

Before in SnD you'd get into a lobby with some trickshotters once in a while. And it'd probably be with some big clan since not as many clans were trickshotting back then.

Now every other lobby seems to have a trickshotting team.

I'm playing against 6 trickshotters. I'm last alive, everyone's alive on their team. I go pretend that I'll let them set up. I stand in the standard trickshotting spot and shoot into the air. They all try to trickshot me assuming I'm helping them set up. Pull out AK47. Gets a 6 man ace. <feelsgoodman>
Were there reactions?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Whenever I do that I always get a "you no life try hard ***** do that again and we'll hack you"

same when I'm on a team full of trick shotters and I steal the last kill from them

We should get a full party going and play snd to **** trick shotters

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Whenever I do that I always get a "you no life try hard ***** do that again and we'll hack you"

same when I'm on a team full of trick shotters and I steal the last kill from them

That's what the report function is for on xbox live. Actually I kinda wanna learn how to hack so when someone threatens to hack me, I hack them instead, lmao. But seriously I wouldn't do that. I would love to piss off some trickshotters, though.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Were there reactions?
Yeah. Stuff like: "You ****ing try hard" or "What the **** is your problem, I'm gonna boot you offline".

Although I did meet one group of trickshotter who were very chill. They didn't react when I killed em and when I talked to them they were calm and said they understood that we have different points of views on what's fun and they respect that and won't resort to insults. Until of course it became evident that they had a lagswitch so all my respect for them disappeared.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

I second this post.

Also, IW knows what I want to play. I searched for Domination games, it puts me in SnD. :glare:

Grandeza

Smash Master
First nuke was on Favela.

AK-47 w/ Silencer
Raffica w/ FMJ

Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Harriers
Chopper
Nuke

I needed to get 6 kills after I used my chopper so that was scary as hell.
I ran out of ammo in the 47 but luckily a friend I was playing with killed himself so I could pick up his UMP.

Second nuke was on Scrapyard.

UMP-45 w/ Silencer
Spas-12 w/ FMJ

Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Harrier
Chopper
Nuke

Yay for trying hard.

Fletch

Smash Master
Any reason you use the AK-47? Always found this gun to be one of the most pointless in MW2, and the added sway is awful. Also, why FMJ on the secondaries? Do you actually use it? Doesn't seem useful on a gun like the Raffica at all.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Any reason you use the AK-47? Always found this gun to be one of the most pointless in MW2, and the added sway is awful. Also, why FMJ on the secondaries? Do you actually use it? Doesn't seem useful on a gun like the Raffica at all.
Only if you use an attachment on it. It's pretty good.

Grandeza

Smash Master
<shrugs> I like the AK 47 a lot. Just a fun gun in my opinion. And yeah I have no idea why I use FMJ on Rafficas. Yay for not thinking things through. I use FMJ on Spas cause it's the best out of the attachments I have for it imo.

Top Bottom