• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
I am having the most fun on Xbox with this game, with the following class in SnD

Riot Shield
C4, Stun Grenades
One Man Army
Danger Close
Commando

with this class, i basically play a very fun game of mousetrap with my opponents, as i either try to lure them into a elaborate c4 pit of doom, or attempt to lob cakes of explosives at them through the air, using my shield to keep me alive from the explosion. so many outrageous killcams. Only rule is that you can only use shield melee or c4 to kill, and no switching to other classes. enemy UAV's just make your traps that much more effective.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I dunno. My Harrier never got shot down, neither did my CG. I think the flares were taken off my CG, but that's about it...

I'm confident in my ability to scrape together a final couple of kills with a gun anyways.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Did you get the 14 kills necessary in your CG?

I currently have 15 nukes in MW2 and I start to **** my pants around 22-24 kills.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My Harrier carried me a little bit past 11 for the CG. The rest was all CG, however.

I have gotten Nukes where my CG gets shot down around 16-17 kills in and I end up finishing the streak with whatever guns I can find laying around (I run Marathon).

I got 2 Nukes in a game on Dom Quarry using an F2K before. That was funny.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My Harrier carried me a little bit past 11 for the CG. The rest was all CG, however.

I have gotten Nukes where my CG gets shot down around 16-17 kills in and I end up finishing the streak with whatever guns I can find laying around (I run Marathon).

I got 2 Nukes in a game on Dom Quarry using an F2K before. That was funny.
With the thermal scope? :smirk:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
IMO, w/o akimboing the G18s, a single one is ****. (Too much recoil.)

Single (silenced) Raffica > Single G18
Akimbo G18s > Akimbo Rafficas

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I had booster justice tonight!

And I met the BEST lobby of people in FFA. They all had mics, so as I was following boosters, I put mine in.

"Hello?"

I got a bunch of greetings. MADNESS, because nobody is friendly in MW2.

"Greetings, gentlemen! I have some news for you all. Those two guys, Paul-something-or-other and his friend, Cold-whatever, are boosting."

Some other guy: "I know, I've been following them for a while."

"YOU TOO!?"

And so the lobby came together and ***** them.

Best. Randoms. Ever.

Fletch

Smash Master
IMO, w/o akimboing the G18s, a single one is ****. (Too much recoil.)

Single (silenced) Raffica > Single G18
Akimbo G18s > Akimbo Rafficas
Definitely agree here. Akimbo G18s are still my favorite guns in the game, so fun to use.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Got 2 more nukes today, 17 in total atm.

The first was on Invasion, we were losing pretty badly and the second one was on Favela, it's a good thing I got the nuke before they shot my CG down.

I would have gotten like 2-3 more if I didn't die at 6/10 kills...:mad:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
MW3 was soooo bad. It was literally Black Ops but worse. Now Black Ops 2 is coming out and that is going to suck just as bad. It's just my opinion so don't get mad at me, I was just wondering if anyone else shared my opinion
Post this in the MW3 thread.

A few things:
1. This is the MW2 thread, which you didn't mention
2. MW3 was nothing like blackops but it is still one of, if not the most sloppily made and unoriginal CoD.
3. Black Ops was a great game with great multiplayer, balanced guns (Cept for the famas, which was nerfed heavily), amazing maps, and great physics. The only issue was the host migration silliness.
4. I am so happy that you expect a game to suck before it comes out. At least you're not setting yourself up for failure. I hate it when people hate on things just to hate on things because they're popular. Black Ops can still be popular and good at the same time and every CoD isn't going to meet everyone's ridiculous unreachable standards.
I'll point out the flaws in your post in the MW3 thread.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
#shotsfired

Swampert, I feel like I have the WORST luck when I play this game with you. I never run into extremely stupid lobbies when you're not around, but the second we party up, LET THE TUBES RAIN DOWN.

Still miss everyone. =[

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
@Delta tell me about it....happens everytime I play with one of you guys.
Explains why I like mw3 more at the moment. I generally find decent lobbies in that game

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Not at the moment. Just commenting on my experiences with him in this game as of late. @_@

MY FRIEND AND I JUST WON A DOM MATCH 200-0

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Does it really?

We were playing on Rundown, and what happened was:

We spawned at A.
I ran straight for B (center bridge) and capped it while our teammates capped A.
The enemy team still hadn't capped C.
My friend runs over to their spawn and starts spawn trapping them in the back buildings (the two metal shacks and the two story building).
I stay over on our side and trap them from across the bridge.
Nobody has touched C flag yet.
I realize the score is like, 90-0 or something ridiculous.
I tell my friend we should go for a perfect game - He grabs Flag C.
We hold them all until the game ends.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Does it really?

We were playing on Rundown, and what happened was:

We spawned at A.
I ran straight for B (center bridge) and capped it while our teammates capped A.
The enemy team still hadn't capped C.
My friend runs over to their spawn and starts spawn trapping them in the back buildings (the two metal shacks and the two story building).
I stay over on our side and trap them from across the bridge.
Nobody has touched C flag yet.
I realize the score is like, 90-0 or something ridiculous.
I tell my friend we should go for a perfect game - He grabs Flag C.
We hold them all until the game ends.
Yeah, cause when I spawn tube on Rundown, the game ends around 50 points if we have 2 flags and no one has capped the 3rd one.

*shrugs shoulders*

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That's interesting... are you sure it's not due to the enemy team forfeiting? @_@

I wish MW2 had theatre mode so I could show you. =/

We also went for other perfect games and had scores going up to, like, 128-0 before dropping a flag...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Was a nuke involved? @_@
Nah, both teams were spawn tubing and we managed to cap our spawn flag around 50 points. No one had B or C lol.

1-0, I think it still says that you lost cause it's the default message or something.

Same thing goes for not caping B, the game ends around 50 points.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
MW3 was soooo bad. It was literally Black Ops but worse. Now Black Ops 2 is coming out and that is going to suck just as bad. It's just my opinion so don't get mad at me, I was just wondering if anyone else shared my opinion
I agree with you somewhat on MW3 being bad. However Black Ops is a great game. Also how would you know that Black Ops 2 is going to be bad? Unless you are the Doctor, then you couldn't possibly know this.

Top Bottom