• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Not as an insult, but really the grip doesn't hurt the SPAS in any way. It definitely doesn't make you get more hitmarkers.
Use extendoes though.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
STORY TIME!!!

So today, I was playing Domination on Karachi and I was up by the clock tower doing my thang. So this guy runs up (doesn't see me) and throws his CP marker next to me. I kill him, plant a claymore by the front stairs and this random (10th prestiger) spawns near me, sees the CP marker and decides to try and steal it from me. So the CP falls from the thing, hits the statue and bounces off, killing the random teammate and guess what??? It's an AC130. :troll: (I got overly excited when I saw that it was an AC130)

The guy who threw the CP marker comes back while I'm jacking it, and dies to my claymore. Then I kill him and his teammates in his STOLEN AC130.

He then sends me a message calling me a "****ing ******" :troll:

A-TEAMiloveitwhenaplancomestogether.jpg

inb4coolstorybro

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
STORY TIME!!!

So today, I was playing Domination on Karachi and I was up by the clock tower doing my thang. So this guy runs up (doesn't see me) and throws his CP marker next to me. I kill him, plant a claymore by the front stairs and this random (10th prestiger) spawns near me, sees the CP marker and decides to try and steal it from me. So the CP falls from the thing, hits the statue and bounces off, killing the random teammate and guess what??? It's an AC130. :troll: (I got overly excited when I saw that it was an AC130)

The guy who threw the CP marker comes back while I'm jacking it, and dies to my claymore. Then I kill him and his teammates in his STOLEN AC130.

He then sends me a message calling me a "****ing ******" :troll:

A-TEAMiloveitwhenaplancomestogether.jpg

inb4coolstorybro

That was a good plan. :) Nice job. I love the AC-130.

Also...

:troll:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So Thunder and I corner trapped a guy on a Nuke Streak while he was in his Chopper Gunner.

He had 24 kills.

His friend, MOEJOO SO DOPE, threatened to hack me.

Here for reference.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So Thunder and I corner trapped a guy on a Nuke Streak while he was in his Chopper Gunner.

He had 24 kills.

His friend, MOEJOO SO DOPE, threatened to hack me.

Here for reference.
Ehhhhh as much fun as it is to troll. Would you want someone to do that to you if you almost had a nuke? I mean just take Tim for example. AT4 to the face........actually now it does sound pretty funny.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Ehhhhh as much fun as it is to troll. Would you want someone to do that to you if you almost had a nuke? I mean just take Tim for example. AT4 to the face........actually now it does sound pretty funny.
I'd rather get blown up at 24 kills than get trapped in the corner at 24 kills. :smirk:

Also, **** you. I already got the 10 nukes required for the spinning nuke emblem.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Which map? Just curious.
Quarry. He was out by the blocks.

I've been buzz killed before, but never trapped, because I don't go into corners to use things that put me out of the action for ~45 seconds. I'd imagine I'd get pretty salty, but I don't actually care.

I'd rather get blown up at 24 kills than get trapped in the corner at 24 kills. :smirk:

Also, **** you. I already got the 10 nukes required for the spinning nuke emblem.
So did I!

But the Ultimate Sacrifice...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i wouldnt like being trapped in a corner before a nuke, but id still do it to someone

kind of like how i wouldnt want being killed by someone, but ill still do it to someone

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Delta was just salty because he was buzzkilled from his nuke streak :awesome:

On other news, my spas is too good, got a triple collateral today with it and feeds galore

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Everytime I play against quickscopers in this game its like they have aimbots on or something. They'll hit me from such a long range it just seems like it shouldn't be possible.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Everytime I play against quickscopers in this game its like they have aimbots on or something. They'll hit me from such a long range it just seems like it shouldn't be possible.
You can thank the auto-aim feature on console games for that. That or blind luck, I guess. :smirk:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I made a quickscoper rage in a FFA lobby since I was using Akimbo Rangers, too good.
Good ****.

And I was ****** in my AC130 yesterday on Sub base.

This is an re-enactment:

[yt]3aoJbh-dnns[/yt]

I got like 25 kills in my AC130, I got sooooooo many multis and triples. :awesome:

I also got negative rep for "unsporting conduct" for nuking these 10th prestigers yesterday. :awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I got randomly booted from a match because of "client command overflow". What is that?
I've gotten that message before, I don't know what causes it. =/

EDIT: Got my 13th nuke during the first game of the night last night w/Nate. Dom on Quarry. The enemy team was leading by 60 points. :troll:

Fletch

Smash Master
I got randomly booted from a match because of "client command overflow". What is that?
Basically can happen in any match with lag. Host lags, you still press buttons, they all get sent then at one time and overflows; server cannot reconcile with the client, and you are booted. Not usually your fault.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Got 2 nukes today. One on Rundown and another one on Scrapyard. (Most of my nukes are on Scrapyard anyways.)

Got hate mail too. :awesome:

Top Bottom