• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
S

smash brawl player 99021

Yo, Vacant, you're a pretty cool map, and you were alright in COD4 and Imma letchu finish, but Strike is way better. Vacant...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm still gonne get 'tubed from that one hallway again ;_________;

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yo, Vacant, you're a pretty cool map, and you were alright in COD4 and Imma letchu finish, but Strike is way better. Vacant...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm still gonne get 'tubed from that one hallway again ;_________;
Alright? Are you kidding me? Vacant was one of the best maps in CoD4. Frag x3, Juggernaut and Martydrom! :p

And strike is a pretty good map too, as long as you spawn on the marines side. Tubed? I barely get tubed in Vacant tbh.

What's Vacant?

My worst is Favela. Too twisty, Heartbeat sensors are crud, you can be shot from everywhere...
A multi-player map in CoD4 with 2 areas: Inside and outside. Basically, everyone uses frag x3 and martydrom in that map and the hallways keep blowing up. Airstrikes are deadly if the other team spawns outside near the containers. Great map for SnD.

And I will edit the OP with links, thanks MK26.

EDIT:
[sarcasm]
Nice! I love the $15 price tag and the inclusion of 2 CoD4 map again! I love paying for content/maps which I already own!
[/sarcasm]

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I'm not the biggest fan of Estate or Invasion.

No other maps really bother me too much.Although there are certain situations on Wasteland,Rundown and Storm that make me hate them.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
He's not even the community manager anymore...cause a community manager actually cares about the community.

Fletch

Smash Master
He's not even the community manager anymore...cause a community manager actually cares about the community.
As much as I disagree with the pack being $15 and won't be buying it for myself, it's not really their fault... enough people bought the map pack to warrant the price tag, and of course they're not going to lower it if enough people keep gobbling it up at this price. I have plenty of money to buy it, but I don't want to support this kind of pricing in the future; I advise anyone else that doesn't like it not to buy it either. Otherwise you can't really complain; business is business, and if there's enough demand at that price, don't look for a price change any time soon.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
As much as I disagree with the pack being $15 and won't be buying it for myself, it's not really their fault... enough people bought the map pack to warrant the price tag, and of course they're not going to lower it if enough people keep gobbling it up at this price. I have plenty of money to buy it, but I don't want to support this kind of pricing in the future; I advise anyone else that doesn't like it not to buy it either. Otherwise you can't really complain; business is business, and if there's enough demand at that price, don't look for a price change any time soon.
Most gamers are idiots and mindless sheep anyways.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can tolerate most any map because there's a mechanic you can abuse. I cannot stand Wasteland and Derail.

Wasteland and Derail are playable because each have a crucial tube spot. Derail has a bomb protection spot and C flag spawn tube, Wasteland has four Domination tube spots.

Fletch

Smash Master
I don't understand all the Derail hate. Just hang out in the middle warehouse and the map isn't that bad; there's usually plenty of action there. Definitely not my favorite, but there's no way it's in the same league as the atrocity that is Wasteland.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yeah, I"m not even buying this new map pack, if it was 5 NEW maps. Then I would definitely consider it. But I don't want to pay 15 bucks again for 3 new maps and 2 old maps.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I'll probably give in a still buy it...

Funnest class ever to use in FFA:

Intervention
Akimbo Magnums
-Slight of Hand Pro
-Stopping Power Pro
-Steady Aim Pro
w/ throwing knife and stuns

just running around quickscoping is hilarious and fun lol. i go negative about 50% of the time since i'm not the best at quick scoping but it's still a hella lotta fun :D

S

smash brawl player 99021

New maps look cool imo. Carnival looks ******, and Vacant seems to have a better color scheme. I'm getting them, just cause I have money to blow :p

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'll probably give in a still buy it...

Funnest class ever to use in FFA:

Intervention
Akimbo Magnums
-Slight of Hand Pro
-Stopping Power Pro
-Steady Aim Pro
w/ throwing knife and stuns

just running around quickscoping is hilarious and fun lol. i go negative about 50% of the time since i'm not the best at quick scoping but it's still a hella lotta fun :D
Yeah, that class in FFA is extremely fun. even more if you win

New maps look cool imo. Carnival looks ******, and Vacant seems to have a better color scheme. I'm getting them, just cause I have money to blow :p
makin dat money like m2k

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hello people :)

I got MW2 and its my first COD game. I'm pretty bad and basically use UMP and Tar for most stages. I guess I'm improving though. BTW I play on PS3 and my PSN is BKing177.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

I got MW2 and its my first COD game. I'm pretty bad and basically use UMP and Tar for most stages. I guess I'm improving though. BTW I play on PS3 and my PSN is BKing177.
Best thing to do in CoD is to play defensively. The UMP is probably the best sub-machine gun so that's a good choice. The Tar is a good gun too, you can't go wrong with pretty much any assault rifle except for the F2000.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

Tar Silenced
Claymore
Scavenger
Stopping Power
Ninja

Too good!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
As long as you have a set with the FAMAS Red Dot, TAR-21, and UMP45 with...anything, you should do fine. Those are statistically the best 3 guns in the game. But if you do better with other guns, by all means, go for it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I always play offensively, which might be why I'm not too great yet. I've gotten really good at knifing at least, I go at least positive 10 every time I knife only now.

I only snipe with the M21. :x

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I always play offensively, which might be why I'm not too great yet. I've gotten really good at knifing at least, I go at least positive 10 every time I knife only now.

I only snipe with the M21. :x
Positive 10 doesn't mean much for your k/d if you're constantly 100-90. However, if you're consistently going 15-5, your k/d will skyrocket. Look at the k/d of a game, not how positive you go in that game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well it's normally like in a range from Mid teens to a single digit, but I do have games where I'll go positive 20+ with it.

I don't really care about KD to be honest, on my main when I switch back to it. It'll be terrible anyways. It's .50 from starting to play COD on it, so I mean pulling it up will take a **** ton really.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Yess, getting the Turtle Beach PX21 in a week or so. Ordering from amazon.ca

I've been using a bluetooth

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Can only go wrong with the F2000?! MADNESS!

Also I did win with that Intervention FFA class last night. I think I went like 20-13 lol. It was just so fun. Probably gonna do it again on sunday night.

And Carnival sounds so ******. I wonder what they mean by other "attractions." :O

S

smash brawl player 99021

Good stuff tonight, Leafy, BK and Cyan_ :)
Got my Pavelow once every match!

LuiMan20

Smash Rookie
whos playing cod? are smash players playin it? there should be a crew of smashplayers.
add me guys VerasBrothers PS3 ok

Fletch

Smash Master
I have been dreading doing this, but I'm finally getting TAR mastery on this prestige. It's not FMJ, but the **** RDS/MARS sight 60 kill challenge for the Holo. The MARS on the TAR is just god-awful, blocks almost your whole field of view. Combine this with playing the new map playlist last night, and I dropped my KDR by .02. I will be finishing up the TAR today on the new map playlist if anyone wants to endure that pain with me.

Top Bottom