• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I love scoring impromptu Ninja Defuses. I was using my Vector class on Overgrown Search, and was following a guy as he went to plant the bomb. I defused it right then and there with a huge stinger on my back. :laugh:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I pulled off two ninja defuses today. One on Favela and one on Bloc.

I swear, Favela is my ninja defuse map.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have the easier bomb because of the spot I use. Vegetation won't protect you from grenades.

Fletch

Smash Master
For those of you that use the tactical setup, you think that helps? I just don't know if I can go through adjusting to that right now.

Bozo

Smash Cadet
Playing dead on COD mw2 is just too good. but it sucks if people know your arent dead laying on the ground with Ninja pro cold-blooded pro en switching weapons to a pistol look really like your dead try it yourself Best choice is on 3rd persoon matches

Bozo

Smash Cadet
M21 is a pretty decent sniper
you'l mostly get 1shot kill if you hit someone in da chest neck or head. stomach shots wont kill ppl sadly

S

smash brawl player 99021

But of course. I enjoy spawn sniping on Highrise now :)

I got 2 Collaterals and another guy. Would've had Hair Eaters, but I was bested :/

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I wish you could stalk boosters on PS3 like you can on xbox. =(

On PS3, you just need to keep ****ing with them until they leave, but you can't do much besides send them hate mail afterwards.

Bozo

Smash Cadet
i seriously miss those nuke boosters few monhts ago all ppl went like nuke boost hunting now ppl don't nuke boost anymore

Chaco

Never Logs In
I got bored last night and hunted for an FFA with Nuke Boosters. I found one and started to look for them with my friends Mr. RPG. Alas I never found them, but another guy did.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I have like, an entire 4 man squad of nuke boosters right now. Trying to stop them is a *****.

I left to go eat breakfast. :urg:

Looks like Mercenary TDM is the new place for nuke boosting.

Bozo

Smash Cadet
What do you guys think about SitRep pro IMO i think it's a really good perk alot ppl don't like/don't find it because its hard to get pro and i agree on this you must destroy like 120 claymores/c4's/tactical insertions the perk is really usefull since alot people in call of duty mordenwarfare2 use claymores and being killed by those kinda gets ya mad you try revenge kill BOOM another claymore with SitRep Pro those tings won't happen + in CTF is really usefull those flag runner with marathon and lightweight with tactical insertions and the back at your team sights. Feel free to discuzzz this awesome perk

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
4 is plenty fast for me.

I have no need to switch to anything higher.

I don't see the advantage of playing on 10 because I don't think there is any situation I've been in,where a higher sensitivity would have saved me from dying.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Alright, holy ****, so I'm playing Search on Highrise, and I'm spawn sniping, and I get 3 guys in one shot. I drop, reload, get the other 3 guys. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M A BUCKING FEAST!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Alright, holy ****, so I'm playing Search on Highrise, and I'm spawn sniping, and I get 3 guys in one shot. I drop, reload, get the other 3 guys. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M A BUCKING FEAST!
Normally I would respond with "riveting tale, chap" but this story actually impressed me.

Good job.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
For those of you that use the tactical setup, you think that helps? I just don't know if I can go through adjusting to that right now.
hell yes it helps
i was reluctant at first but **** does it help my game

What do you guys think about SitRep pro IMO i think it's a really good perk alot ppl don't like/don't find it because its hard to get pro and i agree on this you must destroy like 120 claymores/c4's/tactical insertions the perk is really usefull since alot people in call of duty mordenwarfare2 use claymores and being killed by those kinda gets ya mad you try revenge kill BOOM another claymore with SitRep Pro those tings won't happen + in CTF is really usefull those flag runner with marathon and lightweight with tactical insertions and the back at your team sights. Feel free to discuzzz this awesome perk
it's ****ing hard to get
ive been actively going at it for a month or more and im still only halfway there...

also, i just switched my killstreaks to uav-cuav-harrier, and it's working out quite well so far

also also, the masterkey is ****ing beast

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
When I reach 9th prestige, I'll go for it. Too much trouble, and Ninja does fine.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Normally I would respond with "riveting tale, chap" but this story actually impressed me.

Good job.
Thanks. I was really suprised as well. I mean, I knew I could get one or two from it, but when I got my second group, I went crazy.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
im trying to put together a claymore-hunting class to get sitrep pro before i reach prestige (im at level 67, so itll be tight), and i was wondering if anybody had some input (brackets are options that ive thought of):

UMP45 (TAR21)(SCAR)(insert other gun here) w/ FMJ (w/ FMJ & Silencer)
Thumper
Semtex
Stun grenades
Scavenger (Bling)
(None of the Tier Two perks seem particularly good or bad)
SitRep, obv​

As yuo can see, this is nowhere near set in stone
I'd use this in FFA/insert objective gametype here

Top Bottom