• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Holo on the Tar is amazing. Makes getting the RDS sight kills worth it, although I have to agree it's an odd sight to look through and can be pretty annoying. Nothing is worse than the FAL's iron sight in my opinion though, you seriously block out 100% of your enemies body with it and almost have to guess when shooting with it. The FAL is only good with holo/silencer imo. And 10th prestige finally! :p

Fletch

Smash Master
Holo on the Tar is amazing. Makes getting the RDS sight kills worth it, although I have to agree it's an odd sight to look through and can be pretty annoying. Nothing is worse than the FAL's iron sight in my opinion though, you seriously block out 100% of your enemies body with it and almost have to guess when shooting with it. The FAL is only good with holo/silencer imo. And 10th prestige finally! :p
I like the holo, but not worth missing out on another attachment for it when the irons are so good. And I've been using the FAL irons lately, they really aren't that bad...

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I feel like sometimes I can use them, but when I'm playing against a good team I need holo on the FAL. It's really one of the few iron sights that bothers me. I like using iron sights whenever possible because it seems like wasting an attachment just to see a little better is completely useless. Famas also bugs me a little bit, but I **** with the RDS on it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

42-6-6 On Scrapyard. And I hate Scrapyard. Got a Nuke on Estate today as well.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
k, well my ps3 is frozen. Any help?
It turns on and i can move around in the menu, but when i play any games (including downloaded ones) it just freezes or goes to a black screen >_>

Cyan_

Smash Lord
icy is being lame and not joining my party...he's been on like all day too

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Honestly, I would. The main problem is that I have a very inconsistent playtime. If a time comes when I can play at a consistent time, I'd be more than willing to do a GB clan.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I just remembered, yesterday, i was playing a TDM on Estate, camping out and sniping near the boathouse, when i realize 7 minutes in that i haven't died yet

and my team is winning handily

and i just got my tenth kill (lol camping, im not gonna run out when im so close to my second perfect game)

and my team hits 69 kills when some ******* runs up behind me and commando knifes me (not that the commando part bothers me or anything, i wouldve been deader if he had ninja on)

and we get 6 kills in the time it takes me to watch the killcam, turn on my mic, and :mad: ****ING RAAAAAAAAAAAGE :mad: into my teammates' speakers

:mad: ****ING RAAAAAAAGE :mad:

EDIT: also, it's not looking like ill be on tonight

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I rage quit waaaaaayyy to much. If I get killed like 4 times without gettin a kill, I'll usually rage quit. If I get killed by the same camper 3+ times, I'll rage quit. If we are losing terribly and my teammates are sucking it up and not listening, I'll rage quit.

I should l2notgetmad since it's just a game.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
sory for not joining the party. I was doing something lol. maybe next time

S

smash brawl player 99021

What sensitivity do u guys play on?

I personally play on 4 cuz it's comfortable... Does it really matter, anyway?
How do you even manage that?
I play on Sensitivity 10. And yes, sensitivity matters a lot. But only use what you're best with.
I play on 10 for 360, but 8 on PS3. Something about the PS3 controller makes my aim a little funky, so I swapped it to 8.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
How do I manage 4?

What do u mean? It's not slow... Well maybe for u it is, but 6+ is like too fast for me. I can turn all the way around in a split second like everyone else...

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, I use Tactical and 10 mostly. Higher sensitivity really helps when it comes to Sniping.

Fletch

Smash Master
I bumped it up to 6 for the last couple of days, and **** am I having trouble adjusting. My KDR has gone down to 1.74, ****.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Changing sensitivity is for whiny *****es who can't afford to be aware of their surroundings better.

:p

Default everything for me.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Changing sensitivity is for whiny *****es who can't afford to be aware of their surroundings better.

:p

Default everything for me.
Or, it's for people that don't enjoy being a slug and prefer to switch things up. You really just called a few million people whiny *****es because they don't play like you. I dare say they're more aware of their surroundings because they can adjust to them faster.

I play on 10 in MW2, CoD4, CoD2, and pretty much any game. I'll be honest here, 10 is a little slow for me. 11 or 12 would be just right. Tactical button layout.

Top Bottom