• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The easiest way to learn the spawn system is to look where you spawn when killed.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Are their ANY tricks to no-scoping?
Sleight of Hand Pro. And possibly a piece of blu tack stuck in the muddle of the screen.

Probably recommended that you use the Intervention or Barrett with SP as well. You're more likely to get a one-shot if you do.

EDIT: I blame Delta-cod for my mistake.

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
The bullet doesn't always go through the middle of the screen if you're no scoping. I think you read his post as quick scoping rather than no scoping now that I realized that you mentioned sleight of hand.

And Cash, not really. It's completely random and to increase your chances you should try your best to get the most of your enemy in the crosshairs.

S

smash brawl player 99021

The bullet doesn't always go through the middle of the screen if you're no scoping. I think you read his post as quick scoping rather than no scoping now that I realized that you mentioned sleight of hand.

And Cash, not really. It's completely random and to increase your chances you should try your best to get the most of your enemy in the crosshairs.
He uses the WA2000, it doesn't matter.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So, I was playing a TDM today on Sub Base.

I was REPEATEDLY killed by people that spawned behind me. I'd flank a group, kill two of them, then be shot in the back. I watched the kill cams, and I SAW MYSELF KILL THEM.

**** Sub Base spawns.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I like :mad:'s idea and I'm feeling rather cocky atm, so I'm going to see if I can get a nuke within 3 full games of Domination. I'll edit this as soon as I'm done even if I don't get the nuke. Wish me luck! :)

Game 1- Domination on Storm: 17-4. I was one kill from a Chopper Gunner and got killed when my SPAS didn't kill a guy at close range. :(

Game 2- Domination on Crash: 34-7. Got the Chopper Gunner this time! All around great game.

Game 3- Domination on Rundown: 22-12. I hate Rundown, and my team was getting demolished the whole game. Oh well.

**** and then I realize I haven't unlocked my nuke killstreak yet. :grrr: Oh well I'll just go for Chopper Gunners I guess. :(

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So...

I just got Xbox Live today and I finally got to start playing this when I realized,

I'm homeless from a clan. Anyone care to take me in :)

S

smash brawl player 99021

Team SWF entered a Gamebattles tourney and won 1 Million dollars.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've gotten tons of nukes so far, and I pretty much always use the same setup and strategy (yeah, I'm one of those really lame guys that counts them too). I always use a scar silenced with scavenger or maybe OMA because you run out of ammo quick, but it's a 2 shot kill up close with SP and a silencer and a 3 otherwise, but it's so accurate that it's hard not to get the kill once you see someone. Only other weapons I've used to get nukes were the famas and UMP but those aren't so great IMO. I use rangers as secondaries because it's pretty hard to die with them up close, unless you're playing a connection war. It's pretty much luck that your chopper gets you a lot of kills, because if it doesn't get you at least 10, you're in for some painful kills. By that time people know where you're camping and they're after your blood, you know the story. Btw - I've gotten buzz killed at 24 countless times. I've broken a controller and almost a second over trying to get nukes. Rage.

Fletch

Smash Master
I just want one nuke. Then I'll be happy.
Tar+GL
OMA Pro
DC Pro
Commando Pro or Ninja Pro
Claymore
Stuns

Harriers->CG->Nuke

Play Ground War domination until you get it, just camp very hard and it shouldn't take long and you can be done with it.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well yes it's incredibly easy to do and probably the best method. If you can get the A spawn on Rundown, A spawn on Afghan, A spawn on Karachi, A spawn on Derail.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If you're going for nukes, but you're not too good at getting them, make it your 3rd killstreak unlock (Harrier, then Chopper Gunner, then Nuke, obviously.) and begin trying from the beginning. The easiest place by far to get one is in Domination, on a map that Air support does really well on. Learn the spawntraps, etc. Otherwise, Domination will make you its *****.

Couple of extras:
*Pave Low now counts towards killstreaks, so you could technically use the Pave Low -> Chopper Gunner -> Nuke setup, even after you die once, and it would still work. I'm not actually completely sure about this, someone please confirm.

*Use a silenced weapon, unless you're sniping, because silenced snipers are just silly.

*Akimbo pistols or M93 Raffica work best as secondaries, as they're great at clutch situations, because of how fast they come out (That's what she said.)

*Claymores are beautiful. Use em if ya got em.

*Scavenger does wonders, OMA is good too, but you lose your secondary. I recommend Scavenger, but to each his own, I guess.

*Keep to perimeters of maps. Avoid situations where people will flank you.

*Have at least a party of 3 people, including yourself. If you communicate with your team, you can request that they rush buildings, and kill the people hiding from your air support in them. This will force them to spawn outside, making getting your nuke much, MUCH easier.

Well now, that was a MASSIVE waste of time. I hope it helps at least one person.

EDIT: (Bolding stuff makes me cool.) Lol, unless you wanna get propiped constantly, don't play Ground War. It's ****ing gay, I can't stand it anymore.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Claymores never seem to work anymore. People dash past them with Lightweight, or use Scrambler Pro. ****s gay.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Are you joking? They don't need to get the kill, they still tell you someone's coming. If you fail because of someone running past your claymore, the only thing to blame is your lack of reaction time. Just assume that anyone who runs past your claymore and doesn't die is running Marathon, Lightweight, Commando and just prepare yourself.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Are you joking? They don't need to get the kill, they still tell you someone's coming. If you fail because of someone running past your claymore, the only thing to blame is your lack of reaction time. Just assume that anyone who runs past your claymore and doesn't die is running Marathon, Lightweight, Commando and just prepare yourself.
Sometimes I don't hear it, or I'm focused on someone else. It's a pain. Sometimes I just set them up in Search and head somewhere else. Plenty of factors you can put in there.

Fletch

Smash Master
Should I use those GL spots? Example: Rundown and Wasteland.
I've never gotten those to work, you really should just stay back and tube the crowded spots on the map. Of course if you hear that they're capturing a spot you can tube that for an easy kill.

Claymores never seem to work anymore. People dash past them with Lightweight, or use Scrambler Pro. ****s gay.
Ha, who uses Scrambler Pro? Anyways, lightweight can be annoying, but it's really in how you place your claymores. I used to hitmarker or miss with them all the time, but if you place them facing AWAY from the door or choke spot, they work MUCH better. I also started using OMA to couple them with C4 and combining that with Danger Close, they are exceptionally deadly.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Oh sorry, we were on the topic of getting nukes, and you completely changed the subject.

And if your claymores are failing constantly, you're probably not placing them right.

Noobtube nukes are lame. Just saying.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Well, I guess. But still, bleh.

Another thing (Yes, I'm trying really hard to not make this post be spam... Do something about it.)

When going for nukes, you might feel a bit pressured as you're approaching it. Don't get nervous. I remember the first time I got one, my hands were shaky as hell. Just sayin.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I was wrecking face today.

I joined a Search Match that had endless time and two guys on offense were left. There was a hacked Nuke Alarm going off too. It was kind of interesting, but a real drag at the same time. Ended up leaving after half a minute.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
hahahahahahahahahaha oh my god

A teammate and I call in our care packages at the same time near each other. Mine lands first and kills him. I see that he got a Harrier and I got a resupply. I was tempted to jack his Harrier so I said "**** the resupply" and took his undeserved killstreak for myself. I see him on the map sprinting back, the arrow vibrating so I know he's yelling at me.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
hahahaha mad that's amazing.

I bet he was super pissed!

Although If anyone ever does it to me expect an entire match of me running behind you constantly semtexing you. :laugh:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's funny because it was a complete accident. It rolled right into him and I took advantage of it.

Top Bottom