• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Using the AUG or RPD without SP is no good...
This. The RPD and the AUG kill in two shots with SP. Too good.
Hmmm...the L86 shares these two guns' stats...does this opinion extend to it as well? I'm thinking about switching to the L86 over the HBAR, for both extended clip size and only semi-ridiculous reload time. I do want to keep CB on this class for anti-air shiz.

Not to mention, I really don't want two of my five classes to have the UMP, despite how good it is...variety ftw :p

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
PP2000 is like a micro-SMG, and a great example of how overpowered the secondaries in this game are. It's only actual problem is how long it takes to pull out. Besides that, it's amazing, and more viable of a weapon than the F2000.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I ****ing love the intervention. Seeing how every thing in MW2 ****ing semi to auto, it's relieving to be hearing the Clack of a bolt.
It's the ACR of sniper rifles <3

Also pp2000 is purrty sick. I like pistols much more though, since they have a faster swap time and are rlly strong with SP (.44 magnum)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't watch a lot of montages.

someone link me what they think is one of the best mw2 montage videos.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hmmm...the L86 shares these two guns' stats...does this opinion extend to it as well? I'm thinking about switching to the L86 over the HBAR, for both extended clip size and only semi-ridiculous reload time. I do want to keep CB on this class for anti-air shiz.
L86 has a(n) wonderful reload cancel. So quick for an LMG; only reason I'd use it.
Bring it on, Icy.

The next time we're both on, 1v1 Sniper lobby, even though I hate them so.
I do too. (Hate them)
What do you guys think about the PP2000?
My first prestige I abused that mother ****er so hard. I'd run out of ammo with my normal weapon, swtich to that bad boy and keep on truckin'.

Fletch

Smash Master

Not to mention, I really don't want two of my five classes to have the UMP, despite how good it is...variety ftw :p
Same concept applies, just know that the recoil on that thing is RIDICULOUS compared to the AUG. Still probably my third favorite LMG.

MK26

Smash Master
Icy: interesting...i did not know that
also, my 1 regret about OMA'ing everything is no PP2000...<3 that gun

Fletch: even with grip? :urg:

but guys, thanks for the input, i figured out what to do...since i'm gonna use the ump when there's enemy air support, and i'm gonna use the AT4 when there's enemy air support, why not chuck them in the same class? That allows me to give the LMG (RPD vs. L86 discussion go, complete with best attachment for each) Stopping Power and One Man Army for power and speedy reloads, respectively.

UMP45 w/ silencer
AT4HS

Blast Shield
Smoke Grenades

Scavenger
Cold-Blooded
Ninja

L86 (or RPD) w/ grip
OMA Pack

Semtex
Stun Grenades

One Man Army
Stopping Power
SitRep

Fletch

Smash Master
S

smash brawl player 99021

L86 (or RPD) w/ grip
OMA Pack

Semtex
Stun Grenades

One Man Army
Stopping Power
SitRep
That's actually not that bad of a class imo. I don't use LMG's often, but I used the RPD a little bit this prestige.

Fletch

Smash Master
L86 (or RPD) w/ grip
OMA Pack

Semtex
Stun Grenades

One Man Army
Stopping Power
SitRep
The only thing I would change for this class is probably go with Commando over SitRep so you have a shot at up close battles, and probably would go with claymores over semtex given that usually LMGs are not suited for up close battles, and really are suited to more campy play.

MK26

Smash Master
Or iron sights and shotty/noobtoob for...just about all of them

thanks for the input fletch but ill consider switching out to commando after i reach sitrep pro...as for claymores, i have the sniper class for that :p

i guess im just gonna hafta try them both out to get a feel for whether the RPD or L86 is a better fit for me...but the rest of my classes are good to go

now all i have to do is find some time to play the game :urg:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I actually am quite fond of the M16 iron sights. I like them more then the FAMAS. But the FAMAS is too good. The best AR with RDS is the FAMAS. Every other AR is completely fine with the irons. I guess the M4 also works well with it, but like the ACR, and every AR besides the AK, I prefer the silencer/FMJ over RDS any day.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm mad they didn't make a riot shield bonus that removes the bullet holes after a certain amount of time. Seriously, why not be allowed to get that after X kills using the Riot Shield bash? >_>

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I never had any problems with the L86 in my entire 2500 kills with it. I actually really liked it.
Holy ****... and I thought my 500 kills with it was good... :urg:

I prefer Scavenger with the Riot Shield. Toss in Stun Grenade, bash them to hell, pick up blue bag, rinse repeat. Or use it to replace the Throwing Knife you used to kill that idiotic camper up there on the rooftop.

Marathon isn't really necessary when you're pinned down by fire, and I hardly think you'll benefit much from the extra speed when the nearest hotspot is likely fairly close to you.

If you're using the Riot Shield, then I can only see OMA being a way to change your class on the fly (I find it easier for me to just throw myself into the nearest firefight and at least do something useful when I die) or replace your used equipment, which Scavenger does better anyway. Not very useful.

Fletch

Smash Master
I prefer Scavenger with the Riot Shield. Toss in Stun Grenade, bash them to hell, pick up blue bag, rinse repeat. Or use it to replace the Throwing Knife you used to kill that idiotic camper up there on the rooftop.
This, except replace stuns/throwing knife with C4 and danger close, and you have the best Riot Shield setup.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I actually am quite fond of the M16 iron sights. I like them more then the FAMAS. But the FAMAS is too good. The best AR with RDS is the FAMAS. Every other AR is completely fine with the irons. I guess the M4 also works well with it, but like the ACR, and every AR besides the AK, I prefer the silencer/FMJ over RDS any day.
...wat. M16 iron sights are AWFUL. Almost like the TAR's, just skinnier.

Fletch

Smash Master
What does everyone think the worst iron sights in the game are?

EDIT:
AR: FAL
SMG: Vector
LMG: LSW but I hear the MG4s are off... don't use it so don't know
MP: G18 or the Rafficas
Handgun: Deagles are just horrible

I don't use shotguns so I won't comment on those. I guess I could do launchers too if necessary.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Fletch, if you aren't using the SPAS, you aren't living life correctly.

Marathon
Lightweight
Steady Aim

Commence the ****.

Top Bottom