• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Scavenger > any other tier one perk for a Riot Shield. Believe you me, it's good.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm getting back home today. Should be on for a while, providing my dad can get my Xbox over. I should get on sometime in the afternoon. If he doesn't, then Fletch and Leafy, you'll get to play with a CHAMP.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You've always been able to name your classes on any console.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'm getting back home today. Should be on for a while, providing my dad can get my Xbox over. I should get on sometime in the afternoon. If he doesn't, then Fletch and Leafy, you'll get to play with a CHAMP.
i already play with myself...everyday

S

smash brawl player 99021

Got a nuke on Favela today. Why are people so stupid? In my CG only two people stayed hidden while it was in. People just kept running out. Oh well.

Introducing COD Cat. Commence the ****.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Scavenger > any other tier one perk for a Riot Shield. Believe you me, it's good.
I only use riot shields in search so my classes are different than they would be normally, but:

class 1:
Primary: Riot
Secondary: Javelin
Stun grenade + Blast Shield
Perk 1: Scavenger
Perk 2: Danger Close
Perk 3: Commando

Class 2:
Secondary: None
Stun + C4
Perk 1: One man army
Perk 2: Danger Close
Perk 3: Commando

Class 3:
Secondary: None
Stun + Claymore
Perk 1: One man army
Perk 2: Cold blooded
Perk 3: Sit rep

class 1 I use mainly for the lolz, I <3 javelining people inside building and get it for game winning kill cam

class 3 I will probably end up putting c4 or throwing knife with commando, and c4 since I can just switch to my noob tube class and put claymores and I only put sit rep on it to here bomb arms/defuses easier because I usually have c4 on the bomb, but I can hear it fine w/o it, but iunno since it comes in handy some time.

Player-1

Smash Legend
This man is a champ.
Call Of Duty Cat is amused.
lol, i have a whole set up of rushing bombs with c4 and where to put them on just about every map when I'm defense ('cept overgrown, it's too hard to get to both bombs since people usually rush one or the other).

TBH, I go for a spawn tube on most maps, then one man army it up and go to riot shield =)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Riot Shield w/ Shield attachment
AT4 or RPG x 2
C4 / Stun x 2
Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro
Commando Pro / Ninja Pro.

UAV
Counter UAV
Sentry Gun / Predator.

This is the best Riot Shield class for Search and Destroy. I have dozens of successful games with this class so I know what I'm talking about. I even managed to go 11-0-0 and get my Pave Low because we played Mosh Pit and SnD came up. I've had a grand total of eight 360 AT4s for the game winning killcam. I've had a 1v6 clutch with this setup and if you have a good deal of experience with the setup and shield in general, you shouldn't die by a gun. Your only excuses; Grenade Launcher or any explosives, Commando. It's very easy to kill a Riot Shield guy. The shield bash is ridiculously unreliable and something you should use as a last ditch effort or good killcam. I play this game for fun and go for good killcams. After playing with some friends from school, I now have ten 360 Riot Shield bashes for the game winner.

I spent a lot of time talking about previous experiences, I'll stop. What makes this so deadly is how well they compliment each other. C4 should be used for people that underestimate you and charge. Assuming you're camping, the C4 should be on a roof or directly in front of you. Hiding it can be optional, it helps. If he sees you first and you have no C4 up, wait. Once he stops to think about options, chuck a stun and get behind cover. Two options here. Get behind cover and use an explosive, either work. Or you can rush him and get the shield bash. The AT4 / RPGs allow you to take a shot from a distance. Works very well if you're playing a map with small rooms, such as Skidrow or Underpass. Once someone plants and you plan on clutching, you can chuck a stun in one room. No hitmarker? Try a different room. Nothing? Launch a projectile into a different room. And if you have nothing by now, check behind you. Scavenger allows for more C4 and RPGs, Danger Close is absolute easy mode, and the last two are optional. If Defending, go with Ninja, when attacking, go with Commando.

What makes this so deadly is that people don't know how to deal with shields. Toss a stun and knife or go prone and shoot their toes.

Best class for shielding.

S

smash brawl player 99021

AT4 or RPG x 2
C4 / Stun x 2
Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro

UAV
Counter UAV
Sentry Gun / Predator.

This is the best Riot Shield class for Search and Destroy. I have dozens of successful games with this class so I know what I'm talking about. I even managed to go 11-0-0 and get my Pave Low because we played Mosh Pit and SnD came up. I've had a grand total of eight 360 AT4s for the game winning killcam. I've had a 1v6 clutch with this setup and if you have a good deal of experience with the setup and shield in general, you shouldn't die by a gun. Your only excuses; Grenade Launcher or any explosives, Commando. It's very easy to kill a Riot Shield guy. The shield bash is ridiculously unreliable and something you should use as a last ditch effort or good killcam. I play this game for fun and go for good killcams. After playing with some friends from school, I now have ten 360 Riot Shield bashes for the game winner.

I spent a lot of time talking about previous experiences, I'll stop. What makes this so deadly is how well they compliment each other. C4 should be used for people that underestimate you and charge. Assuming you're camping, the C4 should be on a roof or directly in front of you. Hiding it can be optional, it helps. If he sees you first and you have no C4 up, wait. Once he stops to think about options, chuck a stun and get behind cover. Two options here. Get behind cover and use an explosive, either work. Or you can rush him and get the shield bash. The AT4 / RPGs allow you to take a shot from a distance. Works very well if you're playing a map with small rooms, such as Skidrow or Underpass. Once someone plants and you plan on clutching, you can chuck a stun in one room. No hitmarker? Try a different room. Nothing? Launch a projectile into a different room. And if you have nothing by now, check behind you. Scavenger allows for more C4 and RPGs, Danger Close is absolute easy mode, and the last two are optional. If Defending, go with Ninja, when attacking, go with Commando.

What makes this so deadly is that people don't know how to deal with shields. Toss a stun and knife or go prone and shoot their toes.

I think I love you.

Player-1

Smash Legend
awz, have to play with you, mad, sometime (once I get my 360 fixed from RRoD, going to a friend's this weekend so I'll play then), although I'm not going for purely kills in my matches. My basic strategy is just to get c4 on the bomb and camp back and let my team do most of the killing and just try to guard the bomb as much as possible with c4s. And if we're posting records then I've gone 12-2-1 once and got an ac130 =) (although, 5ish of them were from spawn tubes) and have gotten a 5v1 clutch and a few 4v1s.

all this talk about search shielding makes me REEEEEAAAAALLLLLY want to play right now. I'll hit you guys up over the weekend =).

rant: I hate the one man army > riot shield glitch (if you switch with one man army to a riot shield then on your screen it shows the shield in front of you, but on the enemy's screen it shows you immediately put the shield on your back then back on your front so it registers as the shield not in front of you even though it is)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Wouldn't facing a corner work... kind of?
yeah, but you don't always have a reliable corner to turn to, plus when your riot shield is on your back it leaves you more open AND you can't see so they can just knife wherever your riot shield isn't at. It's nothing major, just really annoying >.>

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
AT4 or RPG x 2
C4 / Stun x 2
Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro

UAV
Counter UAV
Sentry Gun / Predator.

loool this is halarious.

I've actually used this class beforee, and switched rocket launchers to pistols and visa-versa.

Another riot shield class i've used was
Riot Shield
Pistol with tactical knife
Throwing Knife
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

If the person is really close, quick switch and knife.

S

smash brawl player 99021

loool this is halarious.

I've actually used this class beforee, and switched rocket launchers to pistols and visa-versa.

Another riot shield class i've used was
Riot Shield
Pistol with tactical knife
Throwing Knife
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

If the person is really close, quick switch and knife.
Less reliable, though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lightweight and Marathon on a Riot Shield? Why?

Top Bottom