• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I am, but only because I can make $15 in about 15-20 minutes at school, ripping my friends apart in various games(dominoes, dice, poker, etc.)
You're only encouraging Activision to continue on this new trend of charging consumers $15 for a map pack. :mad:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I know. But it won't be my money anyways. Forgive me, master F8AL.

Even if I don't buy it, they probably won't lower the price anyways. But I'm also against spending $5 extra for essentially less maps.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
[noparse]:DDDDD[/noparse] im so happy

i just got CB Pro II, III, IV, and V by firing at a pavelow as it was going down
i blindfired an at4hs at it and i think it hit, then a teammate right behind me locked on and knocked it down (as i was firing at it with my P90 - yes, it was a class entirely designed to get CB Pro) and the next thing i knew CB Pro popped up on my screen

then somebody knifed me >:[

But i kept firing after i respawned and got to CB Pro V :D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
[noparse]:DDDDD[/noparse] im so happy

i just got CB Pro II, III, IV, and V by firing at a pavelow as it was going down
i blindfired an at4hs at it and i think it hit, then a teammate right behind me locked on and knocked it down (as i was firing at it with my P90 - yes, it was a class entirely designed to get CB Pro) and the next thing i knew CB Pro popped up on my screen

then somebody knifed me >:[

But i kept firing after i respawned and got to CB Pro V :D
Should have just used an RPD.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I think you will because the temptations of camping on the roof again will make you buy them ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I don't remember the last time I played CoD.

I've gotten into Battlefield, which is pretty good (very team heavy), Magic the Gathering (Nerd alert), and I'm playing Batman: Arkham(?) Asylum.

I don't think I'm getting the map pack. 15 bucks, even for 5 maps is pretty steep, but especially because I'm getting married in less than two weeks. $$$ is tight. :-/

Plus I'm sure the perk and weapon rumors aren't happening. So yeah. :-/

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I think you will because the temptations of camping on the roof again will make you buy them ;)
No, sorry. Not for $15. And especially not after being informed that the stuff is already on the game disc. If only I enjoyed the game as much as you guys do and it was only $5, then I'd CONSIDER purchasing it. And it would have to be totally new as well, nothing locked on the game disc.

I don't remember the last time I played CoD.

I've gotten into Battlefield, which is pretty good (very team heavy), Magic the Gathering (Nerd alert), and I'm playing Batman: Arkham(?) Asylum.

I don't think I'm getting the map pack. 15 bucks, even for 5 maps is pretty steep, but especially because I'm getting married in less than two weeks. $$$ is tight. :-/

Plus I'm sure the perk and weapon rumors aren't happening. So yeah. :-/
BFBC2 got boring, fast. I don't play it anymore. Went back to MW2 lol. :urg:

And congratulations on the marriage dude!

And we'll see, they should add new perks and weapons with this map pack. But they'd have to create a new playlist in order to keep things even between players who won't buy the map pack and players who will.

Also, I found an interesting Q&A article with Fourzerotwo, check it out!

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/618/exclusive-infinity-ward-stimulus-qa

I laughed when I read this part:

“Regardless of what the price is you’re going to feel your money’s well-spent.”

^
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
A helicopter got shot down as I was using my sniper class, so I fired at it with my handgun. I got a decent amount of points towards cold blooded, but I wish I had a different gun at that moment. :(

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm already third prestige level 50.

I found out today that if I prestiged every chance that I got, I would already be at 8th.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Not me. Don't feel like wasting $15 on a map pack which is already on the game disc and only contains 3 new maps.
You're only encouraging Activision to continue on this new trend of charging consumers $15 for a map pack. :mad:
i totally feel you there. it's bull****. it's a way to charge 80 bucks for one game (someone should find out how to hack it lol) but enough people are going to buy it, so they will do it. you holding off is only for your principles or whatever because you can expect them to milk this cash cow as much as they can, with or without you.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Out of curiosity, has anyone played anyone they've noticed from youtube in pub matches?
I once played against this Halo 3 guy from YouTube. I forgot his name but he was a complete douchebag and my team owned him and his team and he ended up leaving and I unsubscribed from him on YouTube.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I ran into OnlyUseMeBlade in a search match 2 months back, me and a couple of friends 4-1'd him and a bunch of randoms twice, and then he left.

I ran into GUNNS4HIRE and a couple of people from NGT as well last week. Played about 10 games of Domination against them. They were pretty good, but 2 of my cousins and myself (The randoms were a piece of ****) still won about 60% of the games. Really friendly guys too.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I ran into OnlyUseMeBlade in a search match 2 months back, me and a couple of friends 4-1'd him and a bunch of randoms twice, and then he left.

I ran into GUNNS4HIRE and a couple of people from NGT as well last week. Played about 10 games of Domination against them. They were pretty good, but 2 of my cousins and myself (The randoms were a piece of ****) still won about 60% of the games. Really friendly guys too.
I bet you were shaking when playing against ONLYUSEmeBLADE.

"OH GOD! HE MIGHT SHANK ME AND MY TEAM!"

I would.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Only once, I was playing a TDM and had xJawz on the other team if anyone here has seen him.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I once played against this Halo 3 guy from YouTube. I forgot his name but he was a complete douchebag and my team owned him and his team and he ended up leaving and I unsubscribed from him on YouTube.
LOOOL owned.

:)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I guarantee that it was a similar name. When zzirgrizz first started making videos, he had dozens of followers that made names like his.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing online tonight if anyone wants to play with a n00b :)

My tag is emilywaves, same with my aim.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
me and werekill were playing together earlier for a few games and we were on opposing teams on rundown and he ran into my claymore 4 times in a row in almost the exact same spot.

then he called me a camper. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Commando is worse than painkiller. I'm dead serious. I die a little inside whenever someone kills me with their knife and is using commando.

Just a reminder, it's double XP next weekend. (Friday-Monday April 2-5)

Top Bottom