• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
What really ****ing bugs me is when some1 puts commando on a sniping or knifing class. It takes absolutely no skill to put commando on a knifing class...

Jesus Christ, what the hell is it doing on a sniping class anyway? There will be some sniper camping, I ru nthrough the door to go kill him, and he turns around and knifes me 10 feet away. and then I think to myself "**** this game, y do i even play it?"

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
What really ****ing bugs me is when some1 puts commando on a sniping or knifing ANY class. It takes absolutely no skill to put commando on a knifing ANY class...

Jesus Christ, what the hell is it doing on a sniping class anyway? There will be some sniper camping, I ru nthrough the door to go kill him, and he turns around and knifes me 10 feet away. and then I think to myself "**** this game, y do i even play it?"
Fixed for accuracy mate.

Fletch

Smash Master
What really ****ing bugs me is when some1 puts commando on a sniping or knifing class. It takes absolutely no skill to put commando on a knifing class...

Commando is great on sniper classes, gives you a chance at close encounters, and Commando Pro lets you run around and jump off sniping perches when you're in trouble and not take damage. I used it on every sniping class I have.

QQ Moar.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
It doesn't change the fact that it's ********.

God, I hate it. That and last stand. I hate firing a second sniper rifle bullet to kill some guy who has last stand on...

And what are your guys' favorite maps? I personally LOVE sub base.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
As long as my K/D is consistantly over 1.20, I couldn't care less what it looks like. I only take the game seriously when I'm with friends. But after level 30, I generally go at least 2-1 every game. I need the TAR, Ninja, Claymores, Cold-Blooded and Stingers bad.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I hate it when my friends all want to play hardcore, but I've recently prestiged and don't have Cold Blooded yet. It makes that gametype stupidly difficult.

My K/D is a bit over 2, which I'm happy with. I generally get a couple kills and die, but I'll occasionally go on some incredible streaks. One time I went like, 37-0 (TDM) on Scrapyard, it was amazing.

I hate how long it takes to level up. :mad::mad:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@ Leafy: I agree with that revised quote.

My favorite maps are:

Quarry
Skidrow
Scrapyard

^
In no particular order.

EDIT: My K/D ratio is currently 1.91 in MW2 (went down from 1.93 because I was going rambo tonight)

Halfway done the EXP bar in level 69. :D (Should be able to prestige by the end of Sunday!)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Some runner (marathon, lightweight, commando w/tact knife) got mad at me, TRG and my friends tonight.

He sent us some amusing messages during and after the games.

Mine reads:

"lol how camp r u"

I wasn't even camping tonight... =(

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
As long as my K/D is consistantly over 1.20, I couldn't care less what it looks like. I only take the game seriously when I'm with friends. But after level 30, I generally go at least 2-1 every game. I need the TAR, Ninja, Claymores, Cold-Blooded and Stingers bad.
That's how I am with just about every shooter. I try to keep a pretty high K/D no matter what shooter I'm playing. It's my own personal way of knowing that I'm getting better.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
what r good classes?

like give me anything... im starving for any new classes to try

how do u guys like this sniper class?
-intervention with thermal and blue camo (for the lulz on afghan)
-spas 12 with grip
-claymores and stuns
-slight of hand pro
-stopping power pro
-ninja pro

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
...F8AL. :(

That's how I am with just about every shooter. I try to keep a pretty high K/D no matter what shooter I'm playing. It's my own personal way of knowing that I'm getting better.
I honestly think that if I went tryhard mode 100% of the time, and never prestiged even once, my overall K/D would be at least 3-1 or 4-1.

But I don't enjoy the game like that. I'll go into a game of domination with my friends, DC RPGing the entire enemy team. Or go into a game, and see how many times I can kill myself before the game ends. I can tell I'm getting better without looking at my K/D.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
what r good classes?

-spas 12 with grip
-claymores and stuns
-slight of hand pro
-stopping power pro
-ninja pro
Smoke grenades. Since you use thermal, you have an advantage over those who don't, so abuse your ability to see opponents through the smoke. You can also use it to get out of tight spots if you're feeling overwhelmed.

S

smash brawl player 99021

what r good classes?

-spas 12 with grip
-claymores and stuns
-slight of hand pro
-stopping power pro
-ninja pro
Try (not knowing your level)...

ACR@Holosight/Silencer
AA-12@Silencer
Scav
CB/SP
Ninja

Good camping class.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow. you guys really hate people who use commando a lot. lol
it's good so why not use it?

if you're just trying to have fun and don't care how well you do, you should never use it because it's broken. but if you're competitive or trying to do well, some classes benefit greatly from commando.

you guys are gonna hate me but here's my main class right now.

famas w/noob tube
akimbo rafficas
claymores
scav pro
SP pro
commando pro
painkiller

some of that stuff is REALLY gay and on some maps, my strategy is get to this little area and camp for a few kills then go to that area and camp for a few.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I never really liked the M1014... Haven't tried it to an extent. AA-12's are good with Scav too.

Mr. Headley

Smash Rookie
Yo, why are all of you guys like dissing CoD 6 Mw2?
like it's an amazing game . stop talking so much trash about it.
If you actually play it for a while it actually get's pretty dang fun..

Mr. Headley

Smash Rookie
Like i agree with some of the stuff you guys are saying... like parts of the game can be pretty bad but overall Call of duty 6 modern warfare 2 is pretty sick..

S

smash brawl player 99021

We never dissed the game. And it's called Modern Warfare 2. There is no COD6 tag with it.

Like i agree with some of the stuff you guys are saying... like parts of the game can be pretty bad but overall Call of duty 6 modern warfare 2 is pretty sick..
And people are just giving their ideas about the Multiplayer. They don't mean to disrespect (much) in any way.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
And what are your guys' favorite maps? I personally LOVE sub base.
I'm good on Sub Base, Terminal, and Wasteland. I'm pretty crappy at the rest. XD

Scrapyard and Quarry are pretty fun, though.

Quarry, Afghan, and Sub Base are fun toooo.

Just played a bunch of games with F8AL and I was able to get my K/D to a 1.95!!!! Only .05 away from a solid 2 to 1 K/D! :)

Cool! My K/D is a 0.49. :(

It took me a while to get used to this game.

Yo Headley, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Call of Duty 4 was one of the best Modern Warfares of all time. OF ALL TIME.

That and knifing are really the only complaints in this thread.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I actually thoroughly enjoy this game. I just express the things that I dislike about the game *coughCOMMANDOcough*

I have no problem with some things in the game that people complain about though. OMA Noobtubes, matchmaking, spawn system, etc. The only thing I truly hate in this game is Commando.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
really? argh.. i dont like silencers much but ill give it a try

how do u guys like this class

M4A1 with noob tube, stinger
semtex and stuns
-scavenger
-CB pro
-ninja pro

kinda my air support takedown class

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I can see why, but when I'm in a chopper gunner, and I see the direction a stinger was fired at me, I almost instantly start shooting at that area and kill them. I use SoH mainly to stop me from getting unnecessary deaths. Anything works really, as long as you move from the spot you first shot from.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
ya, i dont get chopper gunners that often so i wouldnt know lol. shows how good i am haha. ill put up some more of my classes tomorrow night. Id like if u guys would tell me what's wrong with them and give me tips. im sorta, fairly new

Top Bottom