• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Moon Talk

Let's compile some strategy info.

*Doing the easter egg is vital* - for permanent perks, it speaks for itself

*Always hack the terminals in-between rounds to prevent being trapped on one side of the map*

The Biodome is amazing! The player that has the most points should be carrying hacker at all times, so that he can hack power-ups into max ammos. Throw a Gersch device each time you need a max ammo, while another powerup is present, and hack it to change it.

*Always carry the hacker in the Biodome*

Although it costs 5000 points to hack a power-up into a Max Ammo drop, once you're wave 25+, most guns you use will gain your money back very very quickly.

I'm going to post a guide later about zombies as a whole, which will include the WaW maps.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Not to mention, the person who does the kiting with Hacker can give any spare points to other players if they need it, so you don't have just one person getting all the points. :D

Got the two Easter Egg achievements for Moon, btw guys. Quite pleased. :)

:phone:

Matt07

Smash Master
With the advice, I'm still horrible at Radiation :(. In Domination, there's WAY to many places to camp/hide around...aim at one guy, and 4 guys appear from another corner :(. I thought it was a bad M16 map, but no, I did horrible with MP5K as well :/.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i went like 25-5 with l96a1 earlier. radiation domination.

you're right about that map having too many places to keep track of or be aware of.
i just decided to not take it too seriously. problem is, we still lost. ugh.... i prolly only had like 1 or 2 caps so i can take the blame. lol

i only have a few maps down.
throw me in stockpile or hazard domination and i get wrecked. i'm still not used to a lot of these maps. especially objective based modes.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
With the advice, I'm still horrible at Radiation :(. In Domination, there's WAY to many places to camp/hide around...aim at one guy, and 4 guys appear from another corner :(. I thought it was a bad M16 map, but no, I did horrible with MP5K as well :/.
The M16 isn't that great of a gun in Black Ops. The Famas, Galil, and AUG are great guns. The Commando is also great, one of my favorites but you don't unlock it until level 44.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
g11 has replaced the m16 for me.
i slap steady aim on it and it's MUCH better at close range than the m16 and the iron sights are harmless enough for longer distances.

edit: it still feels much easier to land long distance burst kills with the famas than the aug, imo.

what is the center speed of the famas now?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
The center speed doesn't matter because the gun kills so fast that the kick barely affects it.
Of what I played of the famas, Post patch, I almost liked it more than prepatch because the kick just became more predictable to the up and right.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@ LumpyCPU... : Added your XBL GT to the OP.

And I'm sorry to say this but I still prefer regular TDM/Domination over the express playlist cause it takes forever to find a game in express and there are more try hards there. But that's just IMO.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Express is ok with a full party.It's impossible to play with any randoms on your team though.
They pretty much took a great idea for a playlist and just decided to mess it up.CTF almost ruins the playlist for me.I've only played Dom like twice which is stupid.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
why dont you like CTF?

and also I think the problem is that most of you guys don't have the map packs (or at least whoever hosts), so there's less variety and people you could play against, especially if youre in a full party. Whenever I play by myself or with my brother and his turtle friends (they have all the map packs) we find games quicker and more variety with the maps.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
why dont you like CTF?

and also I think the problem is that most of you guys don't have the map packs (or at least whoever hosts), so there's less variety and people you could play against, especially if youre in a full party. Whenever I play by myself or with my brother and his turtle friends (they have all the map packs) we find games quicker and more variety with the maps.
That's a good point.

Way to slow us down, TIM. :mad:

Just kidding, I love you dawg.

Posted using Tapatalk from HTC Inspire

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
why dont you like CTF?

Sorry that I don't feel like paying for over priced map packs. And it doesn't really matter since about 5,000 people play the express playlist everyday.

That's a good point.

Way to slow us down, TIM. :mad:

Just kidding, I love you dawg.

I don't hear you guys complaining when my low ranks gets us paired up against **** players who go 0-31. :mad:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Swampert and I were trying to find a game in Express last night and we got put into the same game at least 4 times.........after we initially quit out if it..........

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I've been asking people this a thousand times, but im not sure what to get, Black Ops or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4. I watched my friends play both BO and CODMW4 and both looked awesome :o.

btw anyone play MGS4 for PS3 and who plans on getting MGS Rising :o

S

smash brawl player 99021

What is Modern Warfare 4?
There's been Call of Duty 4, World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Modern Warfare 3 is coming out in November.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've been asking people this a thousand times, but im not sure what to get, Black Ops or Call of Duty 4. I watched my friends play both BO and COD4 and both looked awesome :o.

btw anyone play MGS4 for PS3 and who plans on getting MGS Rising :o
Unfortunately, get Black Ops. CoD4 is old and no one really plays the game online nowadays and the 360 version has a lot of hackers online. MW2 is a good choice too.

And this isn't the right thread to ask that.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Call of Duty 4 then, definitely.
Have you played it lately? The hacking brings it down to WaW level, and even BO is a bit better than that.
Otherwise CoD4 is the best CoD ever.

lol okay, great to get advice from fellow gamers!
Get BO bro. It is better for newer players, because everyone is bad at it, plus it isn't hacked into oblivion.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Black Ops it is
Im not new to guns, but I love the M60E4, mostly because it's huge *** clip. Dunno, but I liked using it in MGS4, but in COD it may be different.

I hear it's fairly inaccurate in the Call of Duty games...

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Wretched, WaW isn't even that bad, the tanks are gay though, but WaW is also hacked a lot though. But yeah right now BO is the best CoD to get, hackers are pretty rare in that game.

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea, Black Ops is amazing for that, they patch their games constantly :). Out of all the time I've played Black Ops, haven't seen any hackers yet. Well, none that I recall lol.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Black Ops it is
Im not new to guns, but I love the M60E4, mostly because it's huge *** clip. Dunno, but I liked using it in MGS4, but in COD it may be different.

Don't worry, Black Ops has you covered with dat M60 BIIIIIIIGG AAAAMMMMOOOOOOO

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Grip with hardened pro on nuketown was actually an effective method of spawn trapping when Nuketown 24/7 was around. I never got around to showing you guys that 3 man feed through one of the walls ._., but if you ever get a chance, DOOOO IIIIT

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Grip with hardened pro on nuketown was actually an effective method of spawn trapping when Nuketown 24/7 was around. I never got around to showing you guys that 3 man feed through one of the walls ._., but if you ever get a chance, DOOOO IIIIT
Is that in your file share?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Black Ops it is

It's not that inaccurate if you burst fire it. I recommend BIIIIIIIIIIIG AMMOOOOOOOO on it with. Grip isn't necessary.

Top Bottom