• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
That's not saying much tho, most randoms are brain dead idiots with no limbs and play Black Ops with their eyelids.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Check your email(s) guys for a Call of Duty Elite beta email.

http://kotaku.com/5821074/two-million-people-signed-up-to-test-a-call-of-duty-community-feature

The first emails for successful applicants (of which there were around two million) go out today, July 14, and will go out across the world and at varying times. So you could get one over a breakfast of fried things and joe, you could get one over an afternoon tea of Darjeeling and scones.

The remaining invites will be sent out over the next month or so to Call of Duty: Black Ops players who signed up for the beta.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I can access the combat record from my computer...Tim, you've done pretty average the last few games.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
/doesn't play with a headset.
I will admit that yes, it is bad that I don't do as well as I should without my headset, but when I use them, I start going consistently now that I hear the footsteps of my enemy louder. Yesterday I was doing pretty well with my headset imo

and I really hope I get the beta

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I've been doing bad lately on mercenary, I run into the worst campers. There was this guy who's combat record had his favorite weapon as AK47 so I check his combat record, he has 2000 kills with ak47 but he has over 4000 kills with the grenade launcher, I never want to play with that kid again. He just camps and waits for someone to walk by to noob tube.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I totally forgot about this, but I put in an order for FPS Freaks for BKpro and I, then I left for a week. I hope my family pulled them in the house before they got rained on.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So because I'm the last one to have posted in said thread, and I like you guys, I'm looking for more people to play Borderlands with.

If interested, post in the Borderlands thread. I've been doing a lot of Armory and Crawmerax runs as of late. Been getting some good drops too.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
So because I'm the last one to have posted in said thread, and I like you guys, I'm looking for more people to play Borderlands with.

If interested, post in the Borderlands thread. I've been doing a lot of Armory and Crawmerax runs as of late. Been getting some good drops too.
You know that i'd always play.

Fletch

Smash Master
I donno....it's pretty hard to argue this game takes no skill. Just using the combat record, it's easy to tell which players are more skillful than others, meaning there is some degree of skill involved in terms of being successful. If it takes no skill, then I guess all my play time used to learn the maps and strategies and such has gone to waste.

There's definitely skill involved in this game as there is any other game.
This is where the skill comes in. Anyone can point and aim and manage recoil in this game fairly easily, as there isn't a real "technical" barrier. The skill comes in learning the maps and learning the flow of each one, but I guess it depends on one's definition of skill.

Matt07

Smash Master
Didn't get an e-mail, :(. And after having use the M16 for the longest time, it's hard to switch to a gun like the Enfield for me.

Top Bottom