• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

SuSa

Banned via Administration
lolSerin.

This is how I feel about PS3 at the moment:

Also yeah Sariku.... you didn't know that? :v At first I thought you were trying to ask a trick question, hoping I'd say something... but that's only because I don't really know you and I assume everyones an ******* online until proven otherwise. <_<

Everyone starts out with a messy slate in my book. :B

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, what a terrible thing. I don't know if I'd use anything on it except like, Duel Mags if they existed. How terrible. D:
what secondaries have you guys used with your G11 classes? or perks? my class looks like this:

G11, Ballistic Knife
Concussion, Frag, Claymore,
Hardline Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, Marathon

though I never use my Ballistic Knife >_>

Was thinking about using Ghost on it since I hate spy planes, but I suck under pressure, so going for my attack dogs and chopper gunners seem much easier when they're only 8 and 10 kills..

SuSa

*copies my post on the official forum I just made a second ago*

Keep in mind I'm trying to bait SOMEONE with my arrogant statements. Red is edits for the purpose of this post.

myself said:
M16 Suppresed. w/ Tiger Camo. Because Fall was pretty cool. [Insert G11, Spectre, AK47-U, or L96A1 here. All silenced except the G11 which has no attachments)]
Strela, because I prefer to help my teammates out (and for Ghost pro) [Crossbow for my SMG/Sniper classes]

Ghost - Screw everyone with their hardline and spy planes.
Sleight of Hand - All Tier 2 perks suck, this was the most useful of them.
Ninja/Hacker - I'll switch when dying to claymores a lot. Thinking of dropping Ninja since footsteps are so **** quiet, but I hate hearing my own footsteps.

No facepaint, it's stupid.

Tomahawk, Decoys, C4

Killstreaks:
Blackbird --> Chopper Gunner --> Gunship
Thinking of trying out Spy Plane --> Blackbird --> Dogs. Seen it working for a lot of other good players.

I run and gun because everyone sucks at this game and camps or just sucks at this game and can't aim. I'll go ahead and quote FPSRussia when I say this is NOT a camping game. You'll maybe get 4-6 kills before dying but if you ever want that gunship you have to run around.

I use C4 to clear out rooms or kill around a hallway.
I use decoys to draw attention to another direction, much like a smoke grenade. I replace these with smokes when playing HXC.
Tomahawk is my panic button because I play on Tactical. If I'm out of ammo or I see someone coming through a doorway I toss it. Saved my life countless times, and it's reusable. I also use it for stealth kills from a distance to take out multiple targets.

I mostly flank the enemy team and I know how the spawn system works, so I know when I need to start checking my back more often.

2.18 K/D, would be higher but when I spent a lot of time messing around with all the perks and different guns to find whats best. Expect to be back up to a 2.5~ later this week.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so I'm hearing both a lot of good and bad things about this game. I played a LOT of MW2 last year (on PC) and I'm thinking about buying this as well (once again, PC), but I'm really not sure if it's going to be worth it.

anyone that can give me some advice?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so I'm hearing both a lot of good and bad things about this game. I played a LOT of MW2 last year (on PC) and I'm thinking about buying this as well (once again, PC), but I'm really not sure if it's going to be worth it.

anyone that can give me some advice?
Yes, don't get it for the PC. It's down there with the Wii version. Get it for the 360/PS3 if you have one. But if you only have a PC, be prepared to wait a while for Treyarch to fix all the problems on the PC side.

doesnt this game blow on pc
Yes. Still having problems with the online multiplayer.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SO! Who here has a good idea on Submachine guns? I can't find one that seems to work for me, so I figured I'd ask.

What's the best one to roll with, basically.

Lobos

Smash Master
Me and Sariku usually get top 2 in every match we play......so more players are welcomed to join.

I just have a few more hours of work then a 4 day weekend to prestige once again.

SuSa

Leafy
I want you to do weapon stats on it for me.
go

*coughs*
http://www.codblackopsblog.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-weapons-damage-chart/
*coughs*

35 base, drops to 25 after a really really long distance. 35+35+35 = 105/100 = dead. 1 burst 1 kill. Except at what looks to be 35-40m~ which is really ****ing far.

@ZIO
Top 3:
Spectre
AK74-u
MP5K
-Insert any of the others here I'm too lazy to sort them out-

MP5K has more...kick... reminds me of it's horrible MW2 counterpart. (Gee, I should've figured...) but yeah...it's a great gun still but the AK74-u outshines it due to simply being easier to use.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What would be a good attachment for any of those guns, Susa?

Because I can do fine without them. I just find one that fits me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You must be REALLY good, or you hide alot.

Because silencer really ruins the gun's killing power.

Sariku

Smash Master
I use a silencer on all of my weapons.
All.
Of.
Them.

Except G11 because it can't. T_T
The silencer is cool until you get to certain maps :/
SuSa, there is no UMP-45 in this game. Since all the SMG's actually act like... SMG's, I have certain classes where I roll without a silencer. I use extended mags instead.
I have a MP5K class with Ex. Mags, and a few 74u classes were silencers. But it feels like I'm flicking kids with marbles now, :/

And hell yeah we do, Lobos, x]
Shame our teammates suck. I REALLY wish we would of won that Domination on Cracked when I got the dogs and chopper out. we were so close, D:

SuSa

I'm REALLY good. I know how to aim, and I always have first draw unless they're behind me. (No "I didn't see him johns" unless they're in some bs spot behind a ton of ****... rarely happens)

@Sariku
AK74-u is easily comparablle to the UMP-45 in terms of damage, fire rate, and amount of kick. However it's not a clear-cut-winner compared to nearly every gun in the game. Pretty much every gun in this game can be a contender but there are still some slightly "better" ones. Like *coughs* the Galil and G11 when it comes to assault rifles.

Sariku

Smash Master
BTW, SuSa: I JUST woke up, x]
So I'll probably do terrible right now. If you wanted to play in like, 30 minutes, that'd be a LOT easier for me, hah.
And, it's really just the rate of drop off that kills it. With a silencer, I get a lot of deaths just because no matter how much I burst fire, I can't fill them with enough lead, x] Sometimes I just need to elarn to give up on my kills.

SuSa

I just woke up too. =P So I'll be doing bad as well.

I give up on kills and cut them off at CQC. I run around but I don't play stupid.

Also you'll see me using a Reflex on the Galil. I'm trying to get Warlord Pro and Ext. mags was stupid on it. (Useless) and Duel Mags is rather useless with sleight of hand... so I said screw it and bought a sight with the suppressor. Since Masterkey sucks and I don't tube. :s

EDIT:
*sigh* PSfail + my router dropped for a moment... lol...

Sariku

Smash Master
I just woke up too. =P So I'll be doing bad as well.

I give up on kills and cut them off at CQC. I run around but I don't play stupid.

Also you'll see me using a Reflex on the Galil. I'm trying to get Warlord Pro and Ext. mags was stupid on it. (Useless) and Duel Mags is rather useless with sleight of hand... so I said screw it and bought a sight with the suppressor. Since Masterkey sucks and I don't tube. :s
You can do whatever, it won't bother me, :p
Though I don't see an issue with noob tubing in this game other than the fact it just doesn't work very well anymore. So there are probably a lot better attachments, but I don't think it makes you a tuber, x]

SuSa

Hahahahaha..... "OMFG Look at FDSariku's emblem! It's ****ing awesome!"

hahahahahahahahaha... wow....

Nobody understands mine... :( I've had one comment "OMFG Hellghast? You're bad *** man..."

Also tubing sucks. And I don't tube. Big problem

EDIT:

Words cannot describe how much I despise S&D....... you'll see me go 0-4 or 0-5 like EVERY ****ING TIME.

I despise search. I don't ****ing camp. Rushing sucks ****.

EDIT2:
Great... router crashed AGAIN... ****ing piece of ****... it's been doing this more and more lately... almost NEVER did it for like 2 months... now it does it 8+ times a day..

Sariku

Smash Master
Hahahahaha..... "OMFG Look at FDSariku's emblem! It's ****ing awesome!"

hahahahahahahahaha... wow....

Nobody understands mine... :( I've had one comment "OMFG Hellghast? You're bad *** man..."

Also tubing sucks. And I don't tube. Big problem

EDIT:

Words cannot describe how much I despise S&D....... you'll see me go 0-4 or 0-5 like EVERY ****ING TIME.

I despise search. I don't ****ing camp. Rushing sucks ****.
after this game, I'll join your party, and you can honestly choose whatever. just no hardcore, and I guess no CtF. Both of those sucks.
And yeah, kids will be... kids. >>; Sorry for choosing your least favorite game type :p

SuSa

Search is great for XP.

It sucks for gameplay.
It sucks for teamwork (what ****ing team?)
It sucks x10 more without a mic.
It sucks because every ****ing defender CAMPS. I have hacker on, first 10 seconds of the match I see a jammer, a motion sensor, and like 5 ****ing claymores.
Teammates are stupid. "I died this way last time! I'll try it again!"

S&D is the epitome of PISS SUSA OFF. It was a'ight in CoD4 because of Eavesdrop. That was some funny stuff.

But it's okay.. you didn't know how much I hated it. =P

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
SuSa makes me not want to play this game.
I can't figure out why >.>
I love you susa
lots of homo
But I want Leafy to do stats because he goes into more detail.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I been playing call of duty for awhile, but i have friends that play halo. After many arguements and searching on the net, Im wondering does call of duty requires skill? Im not going to try to compare it to halo since we focusing on cod.(black ops to be specific) I feel cod requires a lot of tactics but by defintion of skill pertaining to video gaming(shooters)what skills do you need in call of duty?
The number one arguemement i get is that you die so quickly in cod so for that reason alone you dont need any skill, which is why total noobs can come in and kill the best player....which i "kinda sort of" agree with.
Basically what im asking is what are your opinions? I know some things about the game but not everything to the point which i can defend myself against 5 or more halo lovers.

Sariku

Smash Master
W.T.F. SuSa. I mean. Really. This. ****ing. Match. :/
I'm done for a bit after this,
Need to get my sanity meter back up.

But I will give you all the props in the world. how you managed to stay positive is beyond me.

SuSa

Spawnkillers... awesome....

I WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO GO POSITIVE AND NOT HAVE OVER 100 DEATHS?

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Our team is ********. Didn't see the ****ers T.I in our spawn. Let them spawncamp us up the ***. Never cleared the 2nd story building. Let the guy camp behind the fence near the bus (With a T.I) and didn't help me shoot down the ****ing helicopters.

Our team was ****ing ********.

D

Deleted member

Yes, don't get it for the PC. It's down there with the Wii version. Get it for the 360/PS3 if you have one. But if you only have a PC, be prepared to wait a while for Treyarch to fix all the problems on the PC side.

Yes. Still having problems with the online multiplayer.
I refuse to play this shooter with a controller and then buy it for my PC again when it's playable again.

sigh.

Sariku

Smash Master
Spawnkillers... awesome....

I WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO GO POSITIVE AND NOT HAVE OVER 100 DEATHS?

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
I think there were like, 10 Choppers/Gunships. Why are you really surprised? At least everyone who stayed in tried to plant.

SuSa

Because our team let them spawncamp us..... and I just returned the favor.

47-9........ would've been higher but we won both rounds. <_<

I'm buying T.I and claymores. I'll show these people how to REALLY spawnkill.

*spawn*
*Take 2 steps*
*boom*

Sariku

Smash Master
Because our team let them spawncamp us..... and I just returned the favor.

47-9........ would've been higher but we won both rounds. <_<

I'm buying T.I and claymores. I'll show these people how to REALLY spawnkill.

*spawn*
*Take 2 steps*
*boom*
I was never able to get in their spawn, hah. or find a gun that works in a map like that. fml.
x]
I'll play again after I get something in my stomach.

Sariku

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm using a Dragon Ball Emblem, though I didn't get the turtorial from that guy in particular, x]
I wish I was creative, D:
I'm probably gonna try making a Pikachu emblem soon. not sure if it'll be before or after prestige. If it's after, I'm going to be waiting for a while >>'

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Top Bottom