• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I have two accounts:

One which I rushed to 50, got as many Pro Perks as possible (mostly just by using them), played a lot of solo objectives, got my *** kicked a couple of times, and ended up with a K/D of about 1.90ish(IDK) and a W/L of about 3.50 at the end of it. I did this because I don't play that often, and if I want to do 15 levels of prestige, I want to have everything unlocked whenever I want it, just to go back.

I have another account that's about level 35, still play mostly solo, but I've been avoiding objective games like the plague when I'm by myself, randoms suck :(. On that my K/D is like 2.63 (This will either raise or drop, depending on how much FFA I play), and my W/L is like 8.00(This will probably drop with people who drop host, etc). It's not that I lack proof, Wretched, it's that I'm too lazy to take a picture of my in-game crap, because really, I don't care that much.

Also, I play on a sensitivity of 3. I used to play somewhere between 7-10 in previous games, but I dropped down when I got into scrims, and it seems to work a lot better for me.

Also +1, Holy crap your projector is gigantic, I play on a 16" CRT because I don't like playing on big screens, and outside of my crappy little TV (which I love with all my heart <3), there is no TV in my house smaller than 50". I'd rather play on a standard-definition small TV than a HD big-screen, but that's just me. I'm probably gonna get a monitor to play my games on sometime next month so I can play in HD, I don't watch too much TV anyways.

If you doubt anything I've ever said, anyone on PSN (What little of you there are lololol) can add either NiightShade- or GloomySkies and see that I don't really have anything to hide. Just mention you're from SWF in your message or I'll probably end up blocking you lol

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Turtle beach = headset, makes everything x100 louder. XD

Eagle Eye = my term for an oversized screen.

Also Leafy, 8.0 W/L? That's insane. O_o I barely stay above 1.0 (Then again.. I never really plant or grab the bomb in Sabotage... XD Just run around like it's TDM and hope my team can defend well enough to make the game last a while)

I added you with my message saying "SuSa" =P Niightshade-

EDIT:
Just prestiged.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
A W/L of 8 is pretty easy to keep in TDM, even by yourself. My main source of losses comes from joining games late when playing solo, and losing connection to host. I lose maybe 1-2 times a day playing with a full party, that number becomes 0-1(very rare) if we play TDM. Also, placing top 3 in FFA is jokingly easy, I've never lost one.

I'll add you Friday. I basically play all weekend starting when I get back from the gym Friday, that's really sad, but I'm still getting into this game, and I intend on doing the same thing every weekend until it warms up again in the icebox known as Canada.

Who's up to play this Friday (Besides the usual Cyan_ and D13) from SWF?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I just earned a Spy Plane after using my Chopper Gunner right after I died. Getting the clip now.

Edit: Nevermind, yet again host migration and random stuff happened to cause me to lose the match. And I did wait to finish the next match before I checked theater. =_=

Anyways, it was on Villa, and I was shooting at people near the center fountain. I blew someone up with a car, and that may have caused the game to register my next kills as part of a normal killstreak. I can't be sure now though because of silly things.

M.K

Level 55
Whenever I camp for long amounts of time without any action, I get really ancy and decide to maybe face a different way, then someone always comes in the way I was originally facing >_>.

And I love the Ballistics Knife.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Speaking of Ballistic Knives, does any feel like it and the Crossbow have delay not for projectile travel time, but from pressing the trigger and actually having the knife/bolt leave the launcher? Seriously, I was creeping RIGHT behind someone, and I shot my knife at him, and he move a little bit to the side about .5 seconds after I hit the trigger, and I missed.

Come on, my aim can't be THAT bad.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
They don't fire the direction that you point, generally.
If you hard aim at a wall with a crossbow, you will notice how off aim it is.
Knifes do the same thing, less noticably.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So anybody think that the part in the GameInformer review of Black Ops was pretty ******** where they push the line of "good taste" in the part where you have the guy tied up and you try to get information out of him? I mean, I'm pretty sure that was just a minor complaint at best when you kill hundreds of innocent people in the airport level in MW2. But somehow punching the guy like twice then putting a piece of glass in his mouth, then punching him like twice again wasn't as bad as killing a bunch of innocents at a random airport in MW2 wasn't it?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
That's exactly what I thought. Before you start the game, there's even an explicit warning that says that some parts are graphic, blah blah blah, do you want to skip parts of the game? People should learn to read more

EDIT: LOOOOOOL

So I play on Summit twice and you can't play anymore. People pick the random option and we get Summit AGAIN XD

SuSa

I made this, takes 12 layers. D=

Don't have it anymore since I prestiged.

HXC HQ <33333 I saw it was out and was like "YAAAY" first two rounds I had a 2.0~ :v looks like thats going to be my ratio after all

Sariku

Smash Master
I lent my DSi out just a few hours ago, so I had to use a web cam >_>
There should be a way to upload your emblems from the game to the internet, hah

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I just earned a Spy Plane after using my Chopper Gunner right after I died. Getting the clip now.

Edit: Nevermind, yet again host migration and random stuff happened to cause me to lose the match. And I did wait to finish the next match before I checked theater. =_=

Anyways, it was on Villa, and I was shooting at people near the center fountain. I blew someone up with a car, and that may have caused the game to register my next kills as part of a normal killstreak. I can't be sure now though because of silly things.
Same thing happened to me. Called in a Rolling Thunder after I died and got my Spy Plane (had Hardline on, think I had 1 kill before I called it in). Didn't know why I got it but then I check the killfeed and it said I killed someone via claymore, which I probably set off with the Rolling Thunder.

They have the option of skipping that part of the game.
There should be no complaint.
Oh so was that the only part it was talking about when they asked if you wanted to skip parts?

@SuSa: How'd you get your emblem here so clearly?

Sariku

Smash Master
Same thing happened to me. Called in a Rolling Thunder after I died and got my Spy Plane (had Hardline on, think I had 1 kill before I called it in). Didn't know why I got it but then I check the killfeed and it said I killed someone via claymore, which I probably set off with the Rolling Thunder.

Oh so was that the only part it was talking about when they asked if you wanted to skip parts?

@SuSa: How'd you get your emblem here so clearly?
I want to know about your perfect emblem too >>;

SuSa

Because I googled "Helghast emblem".. it's from Killzone. =P

Anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/FPSRussia#p/u/3/jCDc-srq-cA

He's the guy that called Ghost a ***** perk. But only when used by *****es. Also said "Any perk can be a ***** perk when used by *****es." Which is 100% TRUE.

He also bad talks camping a bit. =P Saying it's true flaw.

EDIT:
Wow. He went 30-3 in FFA... haha.... enjoys Ninja+Hacker like myself, and uses Hardline but for higher-end killstreaks. Blackbird, Chopper Gunner, Dogs. Uses a motion sensor to watch his back. Stealing. His. Setup. But Silenced M16 > w/e he was using. XD

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Rest assured though, it's a ***** perk. P:

Seriously though.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Uhh....so my connection is usually really good, but now I just can't seem to get into a lobby and I'm constantly getting kicked out of every single game I attempt to join. Is this happening to anyone else right now?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I just can't join any game I play. I connect then it says waiting for players and it kicks me. It's doing that to a bunch of my friends too, and it doesn't help that the CoD forums won't work right now.

SuSa

Severs may be down for repair? I was on the forums just like 20-30 minutes ago. Got off the game an hour ago.

The forums have been really buggy (requiring several logins just to post...) and PSN has been complaining about games being dropped and parties not being able to be formed. They may have taken down the servers just now to apply the patch.

/my thoughts

EDIT:
Forums running for me.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Severs may be down for repair? I was on the forums just like 20-30 minutes ago. Got off the game an hour ago.

The forums have been really buggy (requiring several logins just to post...) and PSN has been complaining about games being dropped and parties not being able to be formed. They may have taken down the servers just now to apply the patch.

/my thoughts
Yeah, this is what I was thinking as well. It's the only explanation, because I have a good connection and can't join anything. The machinima live stream was having problems too, so I think we're right on this one, or at least, I hope so.

SuSa

I'll accept it tomorrow morning. Can't play anymore tonight because the projector was on too long today, between me and my sisters playing Little Big Planet..... =\

Forums run x100 faster now.. and I can actually post....

New opinions on all the guns + ordering them.

Galil = Best AR. FAMAS and M14 are tied for 2nd IMO. I still use my precious M16.
Spectre = Top SMG. MP5K and AK74-U are tied for 2nd. I switch it up between Spectre and AK74-u.
Sniper = SV | Only one with 1.5 torso. Walter (W2000) is 2nd due to virtually no recoil so you can always double tap. I only use the SV though, I RARELY snipe regardless.
Shotgun = I still refuse to use these things. **** them.
LMG = Stoner63 and I forget-the-other-one. But they were easily the best.
Pistols = Python. Still..... but all the pistols are "meh".

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Sniper = SV | Only one with 1.5 torso. Walter (W2000) is 2nd due to virtually no recoil so you can always double tap. I only use the SV though, I RARELY snipe regardless.
Are you talking about the classified sniper? I forget the name.....

It's because you don't use them :3

Sariku

Smash Master
I'll accept it tomorrow morning. Can't play anymore tonight because the projector was on too long today, between me and my sisters playing Little Big Planet..... =\

Forums run x100 faster now.. and I can actually post....

New opinions on all the guns + ordering them.

Galil = Best AR. FAMAS and M14 are tied for 2nd IMO. I still use my precious M16.
Spectre = Top SMG. MP5K and AK74-U are tied for 2nd. I switch it up between Spectre and AK74-u.
Shotgun = I still refuse to use these things. **** them.
LMG = Stoner63 and I forget-the-other-one. But they were easily the best.
I think the best AR is the G11. That's what I'm using right now, and it's crazy the kills I get. a single shot on the ankle killed someone? Yes please. I'm finally getting Attack Dogs, Chopper Gunners, and Black Birds somewhat consistently in larger game types. it doesn't seem to work well for me in SnD, but that's just due to the size and slow movement of the gun. I haven't even touched the gun with an attachment.

SuSa

Are you talking about the classified sniper? I forget the name.....

It's because you don't use them :3
The one before the classified sniper. The classified one is 3rd best, sadly my FAVORITE GUN (Dragunov) is the worst sniper... but it's also the first. :) So meh...

Dragunov > M16 > FAL > AK47 <-- My favorite guns of all time

I'll concede on that. I did give all the pistols a try though. Python was easily the best and I've had many people agree with me on that.

I think the best AR is the G11. That's what I'm using right now, and it's crazy the kills I get. a single shot on the ankle killed someone? Yes please. I'm finally getting Attack Dogs, Chopper Gunners, and Black Birds somewhat consistently in larger game types. it doesn't seem to work well for me in SnD, but that's just due to the size and slow movement of the gun. I haven't even touched the gun with an attachment.
The G11 is amazing I think I accidentally said M14... I meant G11. :awesome:

Yay for massive typos...

Sariku

Smash Master
The one before the classified sniper. The classified one is 3rd best, sadly my FAVORITE GUN (Dragunov) is the worst sniper... but it's also the first. :) So meh...

Dragunov > M16 > FAL > AK47 <-- My favorite guns of all time

I'll concede on that. I did give all the pistols a try though. Python was easily the best and I've had many people agree with me on that.

The G11 is amazing I think I accidentally said M14... I meant G11. :awesome:

Yay for massive typos...
Do you put any attachments on your G11?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
The one before the classified sniper.
You mean the L96A1? Because I don't know what a SV is.......

Yea I like the Makarov and Python. I've always loved the magnums (referring to Python and .44 Magnum) <3

......what attachments?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It does have the Low Power Scope and Variable, although neither are very good. It's already got it's own version of Extended Mags.

SuSa

There's attachments? You have to remember I don't use scopes..

You mean the L96A1? Because I don't know what a SV is.......

Yea I like the Makarov and Python. I've always loved the magnums (referring to Python and .44 Magnum) <3

......what attachments?
Blame the talk I was having with my cousin. I was calling it the 96A1 because I couldn't remember the starting letter(s). He was calling it the SV. I can screenshot our convo if it makes me look like less of a *******... So yea, the L96A1.

I can't seem to deal with any pistol that isn't the Python. =\ SO......

Top Bottom