• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Shoutouts (cont. from page 1):

-Ally: GJ on your win. I really wish we could have finished our MM (I was the Kirby player you were MMing when singles started.).

-Asdioh: good games man. You have a good Kirby/TL, and are obviously better than I. Ah well, I'll get better and hopefully play you again.

-YbM: Another good Kirby. GJ on best Kirby in the Midwest. Wish I hadn't SDed on the second match of our MM when I was so far ahead (that match anyway. I would have lost the set regardless.). Also, I have another good CP I forgot to show you if you're interested.

-Anther: You're an awesome guy. Hopefully I'll force you to play seriously next time. I'm not used to your Pika's playstyle at all.

-Clowsui: I still need a MM rematch...

-DJ_Iskascribble: GJ in teams. I promise not to Fsmash you in the face next time :laugh: . Also, GJ in all your matches and putting up such a fight for your second tourny. Keep it up, and keep reppin' Dayton.

-Ren: Your Ike is insane. INSANE!

-Shugo: I can't get those matches vs OS out of my head!

-Akron crew: We need to hang out more often. What's this I heard about Thurs smashfests?

-Argent: Thanks very much for the ride, and GJ to you and ITT for taking us out in doubles. Also, you've gotten that match in my head now :laugh:

-Springfielders: Sadly, I didn't get to play any of you, but great job on the tourny. Hopefully I'll get to play you guys again next time. Cake, I still want a random MM rematch!

-Rowan: While I didn't get to play you, that penguin shirt was awesome. Also, if my GF were to attempt to make another penguin hat for you, would you buy it?

-Fizzle: God****, you were on fire! Dayton's getting good.

-Para: Sorry about that set. You should have pulled out ROB suit Samus.

-Wakka: I'd like a rematch net time I see you. I was completely disheartened since I couldn't make it out of pools when I faced you.

-Jokey: Did you see improvement since last time we played?

-XeroXen: Your Mario was insane. GGs. You deserved that dollar.

-Hilt: I really need to learn the Oli matchup. GGs. They were fun games nonetheless.

-MikeB: Great Jigglypuff. Our matches were fun. Also, remember not to go Shiek against Kirby :laugh:

Excel: Yeah, Brinstar is a bad CP against Kirby. GGs though.

I apologize to everyone else I forgot. GGs all. This was an awesome tourny, and I'm glad to have had the chance to give you all my money.

That wasn't Rowan. That was Calic.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
TheKiest if possible could you upload my set v. Xisin first? I'd like the Marth boards to have something to crit

>_________>

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
I was unaware I had a wiki.

My point that Sonic is garbage is pretty much proven by this though. I beat every sonic that comes up to me and then suddenly one takes a set and it's everywhere... because it's the only victory they have, and one of the few they will ever get. Sonics badddddddddd.

chewyy

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I forgot...
Whoever got that game of Dedede getting 4 f-smash kills in one game should definitely either upload it, or send it to me, because I want that on youtube. :colorful:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That wasn't Rowan. That was Calic.
Ahhhh... My bad then. Same question to Calic then?

Also, I forgot one:

Omni: Thanks for doing some friendlies with me the night before. Even though you were sandbagging, I need all the IC experience I can get. Also, you need to go glitch yourself some infinite rock candies. Us pokemon got destroyed...

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Also, I forgot one:

Omni: Thanks for doing some friendlies with me the night before. Even though you were sandbagging, I need all the IC experience I can get. Also, you need to go glitch yourself some infinite rock candies. Us pokemon got destroyed...
:pit:

5stocks

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Though This is from the Previous Circuit Event...I just thought I would share this With Everyone...Sorry fa stretching the page with these pics but I don't have the patients to Shrink em...Ally Vs. Lain Grand Finals

Ally Vs. Anther Grand Finals

And One more Random Shot of the vicinity....

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol at YBM in that first picture.

YOU'RE LOOKING THE WRONG WAY!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
First pic:

Renegade and ?DK? look like they're sleeping, or maybe they are...
Hawk: You're shirt stands out over everyone elses...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lmfao Asdioh there is no critiquing Xisin in this case, he ***** you
He did not, if I remember correctly the matches were fairly close. I think they all came down to last stock...hopefully...

Also, I have lack of matchup experience and SD johns.

But I was joking anyway, I really wanted to see the video to critique myself >_> I would easily be able to tell what I did wrong.

And APPARENTLY Kirby's Bair beats Marth's aerials. This does not compute in my brain, but whatever.

Also way to be mean to me :(
Who?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
If you look closely, there's a luigi hat in all of ybm's pictures :D

Also, yes chi, I'm definetly calling her zoot suit from now on. Maybe even singing zoot suit riot. That's good.

lil cj

Smash Lord
I havnt done my shout outs yet lol

Anther-The best Pikachu in the world...Ive seen almost all your vids and it was great to finally play you

Tyr-Fellow Lucas main and Lucas board brother:)...good job placng high with Lucas. Your the best Lucas in the midwest and I hope to be good as you one day.The friendlies were fun and thanks for the Lucas tips..I cant wait to play you again

Y.b.M.-Thanks for the advice on using one main and one secondary...its always good to see ya and the rest of the God Kais...Best Kirby in the Midwest!

Infern-I didnt get to play you this time but I saw some of your friendlies...your Snake is pretty good and so is your Ike.

Smash64-I didnt get to play you this time, I was still shocked from the last tourny when you won most of the friendlies with random characters lol:)
Oh yea and I saw u pimpin that food girl lol

Clowsui-GGS...your good....I was playing terrible that day, hopefully next time I'll be better.
REMATCH:)

Shugo- Best Sonic ever...made me wanna pick up Sonic again

Overswarm-Still the best MK Ive ever seen

Jkip-Now I see what your saying about Sonic....he has potential. I didnt get to play you, but maybe at S2D.
The ride up to C4 was epic...espcially when we saw that Car wreck and that SUV flipped upside down, I hope those people are ok.

Mister Eric-Those ROB dittos were fun...beep!...I learned alot
*Beep*

Cr4sh-Your Weegee is a beast!...I cant even beat him with my Lucas anymore lol:)
REMATCH:)

Spec-Fellow CC member, your DK is really getting good and only after a few days of using him.
The training me you and light had at your brother's house was fun and I learned alot about predicting my opponent. You were right I shouldnt have stayed up all night talking to that girl lol...I was tired during the whole tourny lol

Light-Fellow CC member, we didnt get out of pools but thats ok...we'll do better next time.
Oh yea thanks for the training and friendlies.

All my fellow KY Brawlers(Hilt, Cr4sh, Spec, Light, Mister Eric, Calic, Paladin, Jkip, Xisin, Oreo, everyone else)-I'll see yall at S2D:) Good job everyone

Everyone I played-GGS:)

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Alright I'm starting to upload videos.

A few questions for labeling purposes...

Does Cr4sh use Samus and ZSamus? If not, who played using Cr4shes name?

Also did Judge use ROB also?

There are also some people who didn't use a name in the game and I would be grateful if someone can tell me who they are. Just post here or on the video itself.

Again its on
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

Enjoy!

10lucariodeaths

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
quoted for tasty goodness.

also, anyone who had stations 15-18 has a match of me vs Xisin (olimar vs marth) that i would love to grab from you, i do believe it was bufu (fromundahman [sp?]). it was the back right tv behind that pillar closest to the TO and it was either a 16 or 18.

also, kiest is very fast with vids, he makes me happy.
Oops, my bad, just now saw this.

I'll check, and if I do, I'll give them to someone in the Akron crew who can either upload them or send them to someone who can.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Alphazealot: Do you know whose Wii you recorded our friendly on with the epic kill you got? I'd kind of like to see the match if someone has it. Thanks again for the friendlies!

Top Bottom