• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Oh ok OS. Just wondering o: ( I don't hate you). And Xisin I feel the same way about Marth xD We need to play the next time we meet!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh ok OS. Just wondering o: ( I don't hate you). And Xisin I feel the same way about Marth xD We need to play the next time we meet!
I don't hate you either. You're a good player; your character sucks, but you're good. You read me for at least 2 out of the 3 kills in every match. Generally people only get 1 "read" kill and the other 2 come from the opponent making a stupid mistake or just accidentally getting a kill.

I'll beat you next time we play though. ;)

I'm close to being done with school, hopefully vids'll be up soon.

ROFL OS is getting hit hard with the sonic thing by so many ppl and OS tries to john but fails... sucks to be OS.
When a bunch of Sonic mains that failed to beat me before (I beat most of them online and off the first time they decided to hate me) ride on the coat tails of a better player's accomplishment, it just proves I'm good enough to warrant the attention. ;)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
When a bunch of Sonic mains that failed to beat me before (I beat most of them online and off the first time they decided to hate me) ride on the coat tails of a better player's accomplishment, it just proves I'm good enough to warrant the attention. ;)
Only idiots genuinely "hate" you.

Also, what other Sonic mains have you fought? I thought it was pretty much just Shugo, Joshkip and myself in Ohio and Anther in MI. When I went up to MI everyone was super suprised to see a sonic main wheras in Ohio most people have grown used to it I think.

I hate to go back to the garbage character debate again but I just have 1 quick point. I only get to play the game at tournaments (just like you) because I don't own a wii. If sonic is garbage then why am I able to keep pace with you even though we play roughly the same amount?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I hate to go back to the garbage character debate again but I just have 1 quick point. I only get to play the game at tournaments (just like you) because I don't own a wii. If sonic is garbage then why am I able to keep pace with you even though we play roughly the same amount?
You don't. The only time we've played where I haven't been able to do whatever I want (and beat you with the d-tilt / tornado spam, I might add) has been at C4. Believe it or not, I was playing off against everyone. Nothing special happened that day from my perspective, was just me not playing up to par.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
In summary,

Sonic Mains: "We proved that our character isn't garbage. We (oh wait just Shugo) beat OS even though he says our character sucks!"

Result: Metaknight is still not banned. Sonic is still in the same place on the tier list.

Can't wait for the vids.

Count

Smash Champion
In summary,

Sonic Mains: "We proved that our character isn't garbage. We (oh wait just Shugo) beat OS even though he says our character sucks!"

Result: Metaknight is still not banned. Sonic is still in the same place on the tier list.

Can't wait for the vids.

lolllll

@os do you have our money match from like the very beginning if the day? I'm just curious!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
LOL @ bowyer.

I used to think sonic was bad then anther picked him up and i was confused then i met ITT and shugo. i dont think sonic is garbage, is sonic is bad then wolf is unplayable. LOL at my logic that makes no sense at all.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This is simply not true... but it has nothing to do with the sonic thing.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

+10 internets for Bowyer
+10 more for his time out video
-20 for the name Bowyer without a clever Super Mario RPG reference
-10 more for being beaten by one freaking awesome super jump chain when I played SMRPG last

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

+10 internets for Bowyer
+10 more for his time out video
-20 for the name Bowyer without a clever Super Mario RPG reference
-10 more for being beaten by one freaking awesome super jump chain when I played SMRPG last
LMAO... and the SMRPG guy is pretty much ********, and thus the -20 should in fact be a 0, lol.

*waits for the unoriginal and childish response that OS is dying to say*... lol

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
meh, wait until mk is banned bowyr i'm going to every tourney... man i'mma run to every tourney once mk is banned LOL and just pick snake on IC and camp my *** off or use marth. friggin ice climbers and omniswell's bs go d3 on my ike and see how fast u die! 5$ MM next tourney man! ike vs d3! on FD... ON FD

judge!

Smash Ace
hehe today i practiced my snake wario GAW d3 like crazy in case it does happen. so it dont really matter to me

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I started playing D3 as well today and I'm also picking up Wario... I've been playing a **** ton of Fox and Lucairo as of recent too, lol... And I've obviously been ****** with all XD.

...it'll be a little sad to see MK go for doubles though :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Today I pulled an Overswarm and stole all of Bowyer's jumps by footstool jumping him.

lol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
for the record overswarm posted in the back room SEVERAL times that he would quit smash in January if MK wasnt banned

and i even made a thread asking why havent u quit yet and he just shows pictures of him getting money

i think he's a liar that will just say anything to get what he wants tbh

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This is probably only new to you, M2K.

After all, the rest of us live in the same region as him. :)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
for the record overswarm posted in the back room SEVERAL times that he would quit smash in January if MK wasnt banned

and i even made a thread asking why havent u quit yet and he just shows pictures of him getting money

i think he's a liar that will just say anything to get what he wants tbh

He loves money. So as long as MK gets him the cha-ching he'll keep playing.

Top Bottom