• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

Sliq

Smash Master

DARKNESS!!! Do ya thang Sliq!
Oh snaps! You guys will have to wait for a bit to get this gifified or anything of the like. I'm having a smashfest tonight and have to leave tomorrow for a tournament.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Shoutouts (In no particular order)

TheBlueBlade- Thanks for the ride and the good times, it's too bad we didn't do well in teams. Oh well, good times anyway.

Asdioh- We didn't get in any friendlies or anything, we totally should next time. (And a MM :D)

Blood Hawk- You were cool to ride in the car with, you're alot like my friend Mello except... older. We need to do some friendlies next time so I can learn the Lucario matchup!

Excel- Still as cool as ever, and man I'm never switching from anybody but just Mario, he's too sexy. No prob for winning your dollar back man.

fromundaman- Man that penguin hat was rockin, I wish I had a cool hat! Good MM, but I don't know how I 3-stocked you on PS1, those matches were fun though.

Dj Skrbz (Shortened because I don't know the full name)- Good MK man, you should totally get those matches of us playing recorded so I can show the Mario boards how bad I am! I lold how Blood Hawk wanted to pet your dogs.

Renegade- Won some money off me this time but it's not happening again, yeah, there's gonna be some Mariown at the next tourney, I'm winning my money back. Good Ike as always, jab-jab-jab-jab-jab-jab.

Hilt- I didn't get to play you this time at all, oh well, next time I'll make sure Mello comes so you can make him not-suck so bad.

Crash- I didn't hear too many Shoryukens, what was the deal? I kinda wanted to play your Luigi, but never got around to it, oh well the red plumber is better anyway.

Lou- Good G&W, too bad we couldn't get our MM in but you were busy TOing and stuff, we shoulda done it the night before, I woulda won!

Mike B- Good Jiggs man, but Mario will always be the king of low tiers, because he's good like that.

Tyr- Owut Lucas? Really really good Lucas man, I'm gonna have to ban pirate ship next time, I hate it more than Brinstar, even though I know how you have those gay hitboxes of doom there. I almost won your dollar! :D

Paranormalsin- Good Olimar man, alot better than my friend Mello's, totally caught me off guard.

All the Lucarios in my pool: I hate that matchup to the bottom of my heart now, guys.

Nope and all the TO's: Thanks for running an excellent tourney, I hope we can get back there for the championships, I'll make sure to get a couch again! (If I can get another ride out there -_-')

These are really, really late, I was gonna wait to get to a CPU but then I decided to do shoutouts by memory, sorry if I forgot anybody, it's been a long week for me.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Tyr- Owut Lucas? Really really good Lucas man, I'm gonna have to ban pirate ship next time, I hate it more than Brinstar, even though I know how you have those gay hitboxes of doom there. I almost won your dollar! :D
Pirate Ship?!? Not you too :crying:.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Mike B- Good Jiggs man, but Mario will always be the king of low tiers, because he's good like that.
Always will... just wait 'til next C4 ;) I wonder when that is BTW?

(forgot) shoutouts for great Mario.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Just throwing this out there: If anyone has any tourney matches saved on their wii with jigglypuff in them, chances are those matches are amazing and should be put onto youtube immediately.

Thank you.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Lol lol lol at the god kias haha best time was after smash! I got a couple of things to get off my chest.

1.The boat drawing on our white board ha priceless.

2. I can't believe that everyday now I look in my rearview mirror what do I see? "God kias" in my back window!

Anyways great tourney had losts of fun. God kias that was an awesome time u guys gotta all come back up. And infern u need a second job for all the times I take ur money!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
yeah that wasn't ren playing at that tourney at all.. besides the match with alphazealot!!! muwahahahaha bragging rights and yes AZ we will have rematch sometime soon 5$ MM for sure same characters no bs. same with you pops another MM this time 2$ MM i'm pretty sure i can beat u this time with falcon dittos heh.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
yeah that wasn't ren playing at that tourney at all.. besides the match with alphazealot!!! muwahahahaha bragging rights and yes AZ we will have rematch sometime soon 5$ MM for sure same characters no bs. same with you pops another MM this time 2$ MM i'm pretty sure i can beat u this time with falcon dittos heh.
john it up :p kinda funny you go on about how poorly you play then brag about beating AZ lol you're a funny man.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hes afraid to put it up.
This is my last "real" week of school, and everything is due in two days... so I haven't been putting up my videos yet. They'll be up.

Besides, the match vs. Shugo being up would be in my favor ;)

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
lol xisin i'm ****ing u up with mk before he's banned XD get cocky with my mk and see how long u last! my mk did better against shugo then OS did anyway hahahaha OS XD

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I've played several mks :p but we'll see I'm not getting cocky just stating what happened. as far as the Os sonic thing, i dunno i think i have experience against sonic to the point where i could care less, though i still hate the match up.

Top Bottom