• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Results 09/20/08 LOW TIER

Anth0ny

Smash Master
LOL@ Chillin's sig. One of the best johns I've ever seen XD

Also, I love how this isn't really a "Low tier" tournament and more of a "Not high tier" tournament. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's cool to see the characters that don't dominate the tourny scene, yet aren't complete garbage being played.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
pikachu ledgecamping is beaten by any reflector move, or ness/lucas downB healing. plank is a smart player, people should give him more credit.

couldnt make it, next months should be the same thing though. low tiers are the best

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
pikachu ledgecamping is beaten by any reflector move, or ness/lucas downB healing. plank is a smart player, people should give him more credit.

couldnt make it, next months should be the same thing though. low tiers are the best
I used mostly sheik actually XD but yea camping with pikachu in general does really well vs diddy, you stay in the air with his neutral b and shoot it+avoid bananas at the same time.

<3 g-reg, and i'd also like to see this again next month, it was great

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
melee is such a better game

the only reason i play brawl is 1.) for the money 2.) cuz its easy and 3.) the community is big

however 3 went away and 1 is going down with 3, so ****. im just left with an easy game

lets play melee

Lobos

Smash Master
There is no money in melee, I think the reason why the community got smaller is because the economy sucks and gas cost more than entering in tournaments for most players. Wish I came to this because I don't see any of those characters beating me in a set...

trash talk *****es

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lol sure next time I see you.....lol your avatar is nana! GG
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow Jon please tell me you noticed that. Please tell me you noticed that or else you're a stupid mother ****er lolol

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ill money match anyone on this page of the thread in either game, except plank. gave up money matching plank long ago.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol money matching me is always an awful idea

my inner jew comes out and refuses to lose money, i never lose them

chillindude829

Smash Master
it's true, plank is pretty smart about money matches. as in, if you're a better player, he'll only do money matches where you're significantly disadvantaged.

i remember when he wouldn't accept my samus vs his sheik MMs in melee, LOL. btw raft ur **** owes me $5 from an ike vs kirby MM we did at your house like 3 months ago, you never paid me, no johns.

also slikvik, i'll actually MM you in basketball but not for $100. how bout $5?

hova

Smash Champion
meep- how the hell do you miss melee? you always talked about how bored you were with it for like the last year

plank- when the hell did you get good secondaries?

thumbs- stop complaining about brawl and quit already. and no one wants to team with you because of you constant whining

boss8

Smash Hero
Hova how about you get good at this game before you insult people who get gayed in it. It figures you would defend Plank since you have no idea how effective camping is. You complain about Diddy lol let's see you take on Plank when he camps, you'll probably ***** more than I do.

Stop posting when you have no idea what you are talking about.

-thumbs

Top Bottom