• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Results 09/20/08 LOW TIER

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thumbs youre a good player and you are somewhat tourney proven but hova is probably the best peach main, just doesnt enter tourneys to get the credit he deserves. id also put my money on him beating you in a set, peach vs diddy = rapesauce. i think his only point was that you whine a lot, and then, even at a tourney where all high tiers are banned, you are still whining about something. everything in this game can be beaten by some other strategy, and everyone has disadvantages, you just have to live with diddy's disadvantages

g-regulate

Smash Hero
as i said earlier, pikachu ledgecamping is beaten by getting a lead and/or having a reflector or defense against projectiles

boss8

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know. It's just frustrating when I see something as gay as what Plank does in a match work so well. I never complained about anything in Melee. I loved losing because I always learned something. Hell, I enjoy getting 4 stocked by M2k. But in Brawl it's just sickening that such a scrubby and pathetic strategy would work so well. I think I could take Hova in a tourny set even if it's Diddy vs Peach. Not saying I'm good or anything, but I think I could take him.

-thumbs

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea or running up, shielding the projectile, then shielddropping and edgehogging

hova

Smash Champion
lmao... thumbs there is no chance of you beating me, but feel free to think you have a chance

scrubby tactics tend to work well against scrubs

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lmao... thumbs there is no chance of you beating me, but feel free to think you have a chance

scrubby tactics tend to work well against scrubs
**** talkers tend to lose to scrubs.

How about you actually play me before talking all this **** out of nowhere. lol @ no chance haha I'm fairly sure our match would be close as hell. I think I can take you, but we'll never know cause all you can do is post trash talk without ever playing the people you insult. Instead of dragging on this argument like you're about to, just don't post and play me next time.

edit- Korn I would, but I've seen Hova post many times how he doesn't MM people. Either way, he's just going to make excuses to not play me in the future.

hova

Smash Champion
stop being a girl thumbs

i told u to stop whining about Brawl because you always do and then you go spoutin off about how you're better than me and i'm bad at brawl

what i said initially had nothing to do with ur level of skill, just how annoying you are as a person

with that being said, you pretty much started the **** talk because you're sensitive and i'm still way better than you

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMAO there you go again like a trained dog. Can you ever stop insulting people or is that just your nature?

I never said I was better than you. I stated that you should get good at a game before speaking as if you know anything about it. I also said that I feel I could take you on in a tourny set, I never said outright that I'm better than you.

I may be annoying on the boards when I ***** about losing to gay strategies, but at least I'm not a complete douche bag prick to people for the stupidest reasons. Just stop posting if all you're going to do is say "you suck, i'm hova i'm amazing suck my **** you scrub", honestly it's more annoying than all than *****ing on SWF combined.

hova

Smash Champion
i never said u suck, just called u an annoying scrub

y are you so defensive guy? there are plenty of people who can't beat me... you're in good company

you should learn to relax more

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Plank, come teach me Pikachu and Metaknight, 5 to 7$ and hour, LETS GO.
Pikachu: Oh hey, downsmash.

Metaknight: Oh hey, collective B moves.

Seven dollar plz.

(if you take offense to this, I don't give a ****. Brawl's lack of hitstun ruined it for me. =P)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Maybe you shouldn't insult people period.

You haven't even played me recently, and the only time we've ever played was in a crew battle when we didn't have even stock. Stop saying I can't beat you. What happens when you finally play me and lose? I'm **** curious to find out what you'll say. You'll probably just shrug it off and insult me for something else. I don't even care if you do beat me, I just care how close the matches will be. You make it sound like you'll destroy me with no problem, which is the last thing that will happen.

I'm not a very defensive person, I respond to things that annoy me in this way. For instance, your constant bashing of people you've never even played, sometimes never even met. Every month you get into an argument with another person about something ridiculous. Most of the time it's started by you just doing **** like you're doing now.

You should learn to be more humble.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Btw Plank. Diddy counters pika.... which is why i laugh inside at this......i saw the same thing at esticle. I wanted to quit myself for witnessing that epic fail.

I barely practice against pika. That sig is a random wifi match i had. Seems like autopilot didnt work out for thumbs XD

hova

Smash Champion
thumbs u do realize i just told you to stop crying about brawl. why the hell would you go to a tournament for brawl every single week and then complain about the game. i'm sure a lot of other people are tired of seeing you constantly whine about the game, but i'm the only one who will say what everyone else is thinking

then you said i wasn't good at the game, and then you said you could beat me

so who's really insulting who guy?

and what arguments do i get in with people? if you're being dumb i'll let you know; some people are just too sensitive for their own good... most threads are also mad boring with no **** talk

so calm down son, and behave yourself *la la la la la la*

ps. i'm way better than you Thumbs, you're garbage

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Hova you do realize I just told you to stop posting if all you're going to do is insult people. Why the hell would you **** talk in every thread when you don't even go to tournaments. I'm sure a lot of people are tired of seeing you constantly post that you're better than them, but I'm the only one who will say what everyone else is thinking.

I said you should get good before you **** talk. I said I think I could beat you.

You are, as always.

Everyone. Every month it's a new guy that you decide to direct your random forum anger towards. Most threads are boring without the **** talk, but you often **** talk the wrong people.

so calm down son, and quit posting

ps. keep being proud of your delusions that you're better than me at a game that I ***** about, which you don't attend tournaments for.

pps. i'm way better than you Hova, you're garbage

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
time for a song.... "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends..."

@g-regulate
who will you use if i mm you?

@candy
i'll mm your wolf with those guidlines

Top Bottom