• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
No, hell no, I'm tired of letting things slide.

JesiahTEG, I wanna add that I got no sleep at all I was up all nite thursday figuring out how to get here. And got no sleep till I past out for like 2-3 hours at chus. So I was in the same spot as you and said nothing like this for you beating me. So sorry but I am gonna take that as a john. I was in the same spot as you and I said nothing when I lost to you.

You could at least show the same respect I gave you.

M2K, whats the Snake challenge?

you need to calm down

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
*heard Jesiah johning to his friend during our match*

-K9 >_>
Wasn't really johning, I just said "Dude I keep messing up my stuff, Idk what's wrong maybe it's my controller"

Then I proceeded to Fsmash into nothing vs Plank instead of tilting which costed me a stock. Luckily hes an idiot and somehow SD'd at 0 also so w/e.

K9 was good though, he kept landing behind my shield and using Wolf's ridiculously fast jab to stop me from punishing him when he landed. I thought I was going to lose a match to him.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I almost forgot this shoutout:

Crismas: Amazing stickers. The ZSS sticker is making me more happy than anyone can know. You are awesome.
How could I forget about that shoutout *smacks himself*
Crismas: Thanks for the Marth Keychain. GG on our team matches. I guess me losing was your revenge when I beat you at Alukard's lol.

Groom Blue: Me and Mr. E got ***** horribly by you guys. No johns though. I finally got to play against you guys in teams. Your reputations do not give you justice.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
shout outs:

Kirbstir - sorry about teams, real talk we both gotta play more lol, great seeing you man!

Toasty - <3 you da man

kadja - I cant believe I didnt like you b4, madd chill XD

chillin - held it down son son

plank - stop beating me up

Hova - **** you

Meep - fun friendlies, ICies too goodz?

cris - no stickers =[ next time, good melee shizzz! see you at Katsukon!

Alex/lightdream - wtf best commentary team ever? yesssir

NL - madd black fo lyfe

JC/MRK/Tant - lol good times

Deez - this turtle took your money, stop running your mouth plz

Neo - learned a lot from your Marth, despite you not liking me haha

DSF - good shizz repping that Cali love

Seb - lol this guy

crox - nice wario, def improved

GDX - nice to meet you long lost bro lmao

jessiah - didnt get to play you but liked talking to you during matches, thanks for saving my seat =]

snakeee - thanks for the PSP upgrade, I think 5 would of been fairer since it ain't take that long but its cool lol

everyone else too goodzz

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I guess I should do some shoutouts, hopefully they don't get lost in this super-active thread.

H2YL - wtf no top 3??? Very unexpected.

M2K - Yay blankey!

NinjaLink - Tell me I'm not good enough to deserve a bye in the first round, will ya? I showed you :p Good **** on ~1st and proving it wasn't a fluke.

Snake - Man your ZSS is beastly, but you clearly teamed with the wrong ROB. Nacker didn't even place in singles :p

Plank - Argh I will get you, mark my words! Awesome matches though, I'm glad you didn't do anything too gay. I guess you're just rusty.

NEO - Somehow, finding out that you rap and have your own producer didn't surprise me. I guess it's that "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" vibe I get when I come to your house.

JCaesar - Top 10 gooood fuxing ****!!! Best tourney EVER!

Pyronic~Star - It's always a chore to fight you, which I guess is a compliment :dizzy: Stop getting gimped nub (jk jk).

Korn - Man I'm glad I didn't have to play you this time...

KARN - Good **** in teams my ROB bro, you guys got real chemistry. It's a good thing we got those team friendlies before the tourney and then my boy Okin stepped it up when it was for realz :p

G-Reg - Wow what amazing matches man. I really respect you as a player and I never thought I could beat you, I was just lucky you don't have a ROB counter in your arsenal and you were fried from running a tourney all day. I'd love to play you again sometime, and I'd like to see your legendary Snake (no homo)

Slikvik - Oli's a ***** to fight, ain't he? I was really hoping to run into you in tourney this time. Oh well, it'll have to wait.

Lobos - 3 down, 2 to go. Haha good pride matches man, so close.

K-9 - Good **** in tourney, I really respect people who stick with their character and don't sell out to play Metagay or whatever. I'll give you ROB practice any time.

NC-Echo - Great Oli, good **** in teams, sucks that you kept getting randomly gimped :ohwell:

Okin - You think you can beat us? YOU MUST BE JOKIN! Top 10 at a major tourney on our first outing, not bad, not bad at all.

Phloat - Good G&W, you seem to have a good grasp on your character, you just need more matchup experience. Yeah, G&W is supposed to destroy ROB, but I've practiced vs G&W a lot with Slikvik, so I know the matchup very well. I haven't lost to a G&W in tourney since like June.

The Tantalus - Way to beat Waffles alter-ego :laugh:

thumbswayup - Everyone keeps banning FD against you? Hmm, I can't imagine why... Good **** in teams though, Vik's a great teammate.

Toasty - My commentary was terrible I'm sure, sorry... but 5 Guys was awesome, and so was just hanging and supporting each other. Glad you came man :) We won't talk about singles...

EE - Awesome commentary of course. Team Can't Let Go Of Melee needs some work though :p

Yoster - Why didn't you enter? MK wasn't even banned this time.

Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Chrono Trigger is good, another classic SNES game I beat when it came out. Though my first playthrough, I killed Magus by accident -_-

I just dl'ed the OST too, and am getting the DS version

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ok, so all I'm getting from this results thread is that Dark.Pch is a big baby. Who cares about mediocre peaches anyway...

This tourney seemed fun.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
This was the best tourney of my life. Then again it was my first regional.

BTW Crismas, I lost my Pikachu sticker and that makes me a saaaaad pandaaa :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
thats hurtful man.
Just leave it man. As you see I did not replied to him anyway. I'm use to this and he is right with what he said. This tourny showed what kind of Peach player I really am. For all you know, your Peach could be better than mine. As I said before, the truth hurts.....

OverLade

Smash Hero
Just leave it man. As you see I did not replied to him anyway. I'm use to this and he is right with what he said. This tourny showed what kind of Peach player I really am. For all you know, your Peach could be better than mine. As I said before, the truth hurts.....
Dont be self depreciating.

This tourney was filled the about 60% of the best players in brawl. When Meep and Seibrik aren't placing in the top 10, you know there are amazing players. Everyone has bad tournies. I SDed twice and lost to someone I normally 2 stock once. Don't sweat it, just practice and come back stronger. Nobody wants to hear whining, especially when it's not legit. Just have faith and get better. That's what everyone wants to see. :D

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

This tourney was filled the about 60% of the best players in brawl. When Meep and Seibrik aren't placing in the top 10, you know there are amazing players. Everyone has bad tournies. I SDed twice and lost to someone I normally 2 stock once. Don't sweat it, just practice and come back stronger. Nobody wants to hear whining, especially when it's not legit. Just have faith and get better. That's what everyone wants to see. :D
Awesome post Bread....

yeah Dark.Pch, you're awesome for the way your now handling things. Big ups to you, and your future tourney placings.

I was a bit mean, but nobody likes a johner, my B broski.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'd like to point out that, although MD/VA didn't make top 3 (first time ever), we did get 8 of the top 12 spots.

*random regional trash talk to lighten the mood*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Ok.

Awesome post Bread....

yeah Dark.Pch, you're awesome for the way your now handling things. Big ups to you, and your future tourney placings.

I was a bit mean, but nobody likes a johner, my B broski.
I can't tell if you actually turned the other cheek or secretly being mean. Also I never johned. everything I blame on myself for not being good and took the insults I have been getting.

Personally, I'd blame the daisy color scheme. Use white :(
Heh, No I need to play with my color. I won't do good without it.

Top Bottom