• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i was looking at PS convo wit sin and found it hilarious given the fact that it look so dam random to me. PS looked like he covered his tracks is all i'm saying
well, i mean, if you look at the picture that shows the convo...he started the convo, so you get the very beginning lol
and to be honest, all i want out of this now is a $50 mm with sin, that would make my day.... and a 3rd party member holding the money, cus he didn't pay me before

aside from that, i don't need anyone to believe it haha, i'll be a liar for $50 :)

@boss
i'm not flippin out, i find it funny lol, i wasn't even gonna post the pic of the convo until he started ling on me lol, ****, i wasn't gonna post at all until he told me not to and he would do this and that

Kenrawr

Smash Master
K-9 - Good **** in tourney, I really respect people who stick with their character and don't sell out to play Metagay or whatever. I'll give you ROB practice any time.
Hope I didn't forget anyone.
Thank you! >:3
Grats on beating Greg. Made me feel much better about my loss ^^

btw. People need to stop giving the twins so much hate. They're not that bad of people.
Edited. ;p

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
well let me know how it turns out PS, when ever you get the chance to mm sin. I would prolly be laffing about the outcome of this

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
i just now watch the m2k vs ninjalink at c3, good stuff ninjalink way to bring the gold home to NYC. Brooklyn baby all daii every daii

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hey, deez is cool, don't get it twisted... deez is mad cool lol

ummmmmmmm, and i'll let you know this sat probably, assuming he doesn't turn down the match lol it'll be on the shout out page or something lol

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
LMAO I remember watching that, British Bulldog got owned. I just dl'd survivor series after not watching wrestling for a year, and just saw Edge steal the title from HHH. Pure gold.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I did horrible at CH3 due to a certain someone who knows who they are.
Plank lmfao

The brackets sucked azz.
As usual.

to everyone that lost or got gayed by sin, the rolling lucario....sad lol

i beat him in mm's all the time... one match was his 3 stocks vs my 1 stock...i won, another was his 6 stocks, vs my 3 stocks... i won, but worse then that..he was up 4 stocks to my 1 stock and one lmao... his strategy is predictable and once u learn it u win lol, he said he would deny this so i'm quoteing his aim lmfao

ace13crd (9:20:55 PM): considering posting to the guy that lost to u and the people that said ur bad that i beat u in a money match 1 stock vs 3 stock haha
ace13crd (9:21:18 PM): or 3 stock vs 6 stock, and one of thiem u wer up 4stock to my 1 stcok
ace13crd (9:21:23 PM): were&*
ace13crd (9:21:27 PM): were*
ace13crd (9:21:34 PM): but once agin, i'm debating lol
ace13crd (9:21:49 PM): wht about u./
ace13crd (9:21:52 PM): ? *
ace13crd (9:24:40 PM): yea, the post about the toruny
IceBlizzard33 (9:24:48 PM): wow i will definately deny it and say i would MM your 20 bucks just like i did thumbs
ace13crd (9:25:12 PM): really?
ace13crd (9:25:15 PM): posting it now lmao
IceBlizzard33 (9:25:43 PM): ok i warn you ill make you sound really bad
IceBlizzard33 (9:25:49 PM): and malke you look really bad
IceBlizzard33 (9:28:46 PM): dude ppl wont belive you and your gonna get crushed

now, i want everyone who see's this to make him mm me for $20 lol

i meant $50 lol
I know you'd probably win lol

ahahahahaha

yo PS a real ***ga, got them dudes good, ahahahaha 'twin lies' son, new team name, lets go!

ahahahahaha
lmao good ****. Sin pretty much lies about everything.

sin grow some balls and money match someone good, the kid is terrified of my mediocre snake but is cockier than i am, the king of mms is and always will be plank, ithink you refuse more mms than you accept

btw i heard you lost a $20 mm to TOPE, and refused to pay and begged for double or nothing
lmao completely true. Sin avoids paying what he owes you at all costs until you give him more rematches. Even when you've won those he'll claim to "not have the money on him" even though he'll tell you he has it before hand. It's this disrespectful nature of his that makes me believe that he really does owe PS $60 from mm that he's never paid.

Sin talks so much **** just cause he wins by playing gay. I've up money on him even though he 2-0'd me at this event by rolling/camping the entire time. It's whatever though, cause I three stocked him last time in tourny and my tournament record destroys his so I ignore him when he says he's better than me and such. He's beaten notable people like Boss and Hova in mm by running away the whole time so does that make him the better player? No, it makes him a scrub who got lucky that his opponents didn't realize he'd play that gay to win. He'll never beat either of them ever again.

Now I think people will understand why I think it's so god**** funny that he called Neo and asked him to team with him for C3 LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Honestly, imagine a random scrub calling up M2k and asking him to team with him LMAO

Shinku

Smash Champion
thats ****ing pathetic that someone would mm 20 or 60 dollars or whatever and not pay ****. for now on i wanna see that money when i money match people.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
That's how I had to play you. Being overly aggressive against you gets us destroyed! I respect your command of range.:laugh:

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Good **** Snakeee. The first match was amazing and while you were impatient, like you said, you still played pretty **** well considering.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
metaknight should be able to shoot fireballs so he doesn't have to always approach

the fireballs should do 30 damage apiece and shoot like Mega Man's blaster

this would make metaknights gameplay more well rounded to handle various situations
I think that is almost as good as your "I'm Batman" post.

EDIT: ...

Double post ftl.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
metaknight should be able to shoot fireballs so he doesn't have to always approach

the fireballs should do 30 damage apiece and shoot like Mega Man's blaster

this would make metaknights gameplay more well rounded to handle various situations
Someone please sig this for the lolz.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all i know is, that i MM'd sin and i won and he paid me. Maybe he didnt like you other guys so thats why he didnt pay you :laugh:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sin paid me when I beat him in a MM. It wasn't for much though.

I don't have any problem with Sin, he's a cool guy, but I guess that's because he's never beaten me in a set no matter how "gay" he plays (Rolling is gay now? Scrubby maybe, but gay? It isn't that hard to counter... just dsmash or something. It's your own fault if you can't figure out how to beat his simple brickwall strategy. That goes for spamming aura balls too)

Omni

BRoomer
Sin paid me when I beat him in a MM. It wasn't for much though.

I don't have any problem with Sin, he's a cool guy, but I guess that's because he's never beaten me in a set no matter how "gay" he plays (Rolling is gay now? Scrubby maybe, but gay? It isn't that hard to counter... just dsmash or something. It's your own fault if you can't figure out how to beat his simple brickwall strategy. That goes for spamming aura balls too)
ROB doesn't have to chase Lucario.

*edit* Toasty, what kind of equipment do you use to record these matches?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
my last post probably came off harsh...... sorry sin, no hard feelings, i just want you to money match me. youve refused me several times, and even asked for a stock handicap

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah. Which one of you guys are going to money match my MK/DDD at Chu's this weekend? $3.

Lobos

Smash Master
Omni I will pride match you....fux MMs....I play for pride! Bring your ddd and mk! O.O

Splode owes me $10.....

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
naturally...

*edit* Toasty, what kind of equipment do you use to record these matches?

too easy?
http://reviews.pricegrabber.com/video-capture-devices/m/2237772/
this isn't where I got it from [think I got it from CompUSA.com or something]
It's a tad pricey but someone lost my old capture device [Game Bridge] + all the cables and bought me this. I don't use the software that came with it...just Windows Movie Maker to make it simple as hell.

I'm also using a Logitec USB mic and phono splitters from Radio Shack

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Toasty, do you need to hook up the TV to the comp to use that capture device? I mean, can I just bring it to a tournament and hook it up to a TV to record tournament matches, or would I need a comp too? There are no tourney matches of me AT ALL D: on YT

Also Omni, I'm a dumb *** cause I KNOW I'll lose, but I will MM you, IF, someone records this ****. I'm cool with losing money if I get money or tournament matches of me on YouTube. That is...if I get a ride, my ride will prolly take me, so I shouldn't worry, but he's can be pretty anal sometimes.

Also, about the whole Sin thing, yeah he 2-stocked me in tourney cause he camped lol. Sorry Sin, you're a cool guy, but you play pretty gay. Next time I have to fight Sin in tourney, 90% of my moves will be tornado :D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
in order to record matches while simultaneously playing them [as opposed to using a VCR or saving a match as a replay] you'll need a couple things. First know that for all cables, there is a "female" type of ending, and "male" type of ending, you're a lil young so I'll explain: the male end is the kind that gets inserted into things, and the female end is a hole for things to get inserted in [example: the male end of your wii cables go into the female openings in your TV]
things you'll need in addition to the capture device:
1) a set of Red-Yellow-White cables with male ends on BOTH ends of the cables. make sure it's long enough to go from TV to your computer
2) 3 pairs of y-shaped Phono Splitters [1 male end, 2 female ends]

that's kind of it.

Male ends of phono splitters go into R-Y-W inputs on your TV.
for each splitter, plug in a Wii cable and then the corresponding color for your other R-Y-W cables
the other end of your R-Y-W cables go directly into the ports attached to the capture device.

what's essentially happening is your Wii is connected to your computer, but the TV is tapping into the signal [via splitters]

edit: thanks for ****ting on that Korn (kidding!)...I didn't know that originally >_>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ah ****, too complicated. Guess I'll be left with recording via camera lol. Also with the male ends, are they USBs?
nope. Id take a picture of it, but im not home right now

i find it easier to just use a VCR to record at tourneys, then rerecord however you want at home. just so its easy setup at the tourney

Omni

BRoomer
Also Omni, I'm a dumb *** cause I KNOW I'll lose, but I will MM you, IF, someone records this ****. I'm cool with losing money if I get money or tournament matches of me on YouTube.
Cool. MK, DDD, or both? Toasty, you coming with recording equipment to Chu's?

Top Bottom