• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

meepxzero

Smash Master
fun tourney ^^ metaknight ***** ic hard lol even with infinite grabs. ice climbers forever! playing them doesnt feel like brawl anymore when you can kill at a 100%+ off a grab <3.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Btw RedHalberd is right. Stuff happens. It is strange for Seibrik to place bad here when hes like second in florida and got third(?) at CH4. Dont take it hard. I did horrible at CH3 due to a certain someone who knows who they are. Dont worry about it. No pools is pretty rough and in most cases makes stuff inaccurate. The brackets sucked azz.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
to everyone that lost or got gayed by sin, the rolling lucario....sad lol

i beat him in mm's all the time... one match was his 3 stocks vs my 1 stock...i won, another was his 6 stocks, vs my 3 stocks... i won, but worse then that..he was up 4 stocks to my 1 stock and one lmao... his strategy is predictable and once u learn it u win lol, he said he would deny this so i'm quoteing his aim lmfao

ace13crd (9:20:55 PM): considering posting to the guy that lost to u and the people that said ur bad that i beat u in a money match 1 stock vs 3 stock haha
ace13crd (9:21:18 PM): or 3 stock vs 6 stock, and one of thiem u wer up 4stock to my 1 stcok
ace13crd (9:21:23 PM): were&*
ace13crd (9:21:27 PM): were*
ace13crd (9:21:34 PM): but once agin, i'm debating lol
ace13crd (9:21:49 PM): wht about u./
ace13crd (9:21:52 PM): ? *
ace13crd (9:24:40 PM): yea, the post about the toruny
IceBlizzard33 (9:24:48 PM): wow i will definately deny it and say i would MM your 20 bucks just like i did thumbs
ace13crd (9:25:12 PM): really?
ace13crd (9:25:15 PM): posting it now lmao
IceBlizzard33 (9:25:43 PM): ok i warn you ill make you sound really bad
IceBlizzard33 (9:25:49 PM): and malke you look really bad
IceBlizzard33 (9:28:46 PM): dude ppl wont belive you and your gonna get crushed

now, i want everyone who see's this to make him mm me for $20 lol

i meant $50 lol

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
WOW now everyone knows that would never happen haha. Dude i dont lose Money matches obvisouly you can see the results from c3 ecrc! But ne wayz pyronic star is a wannabee who thinks hes good in brawl and picks f*ucking olimar!! wow he gets ***** by everyone!! and another thing if he beat me in a Money Match it would have been posted on boards a long time ago!!! I will challenge P-S any time of the week any day and everyone can watch. He is some **** i beat him in a tourny befor and i will do it again with ezzz!! So im putting the word out that i will beat him with np. You guys think im a camppy ******* wait till you play his cammppy *** olimar. Ask anyone whos played him. Ask chillin ,chu.forte,m2k, everyone knows he runs away the whole match. Trust me hes some ****!!!!

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Please HMS that is not true hes some **** i can easily say ohh i beat m2k for a mm which would never happen in a while. Same thing goes for pyronic g@y azz star. He would never beat me in a Money match a tourny match H3LL not even a friendly.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
And he mixed my words on aim easily he did it from diffrent covos that wasnt even the same convo ice try you ******!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Btw RedHalberd is right. Stuff happens. It is strange for Seibrik to place bad here when hes like second in florida and got third(?) at CH4. Dont take it hard. I did horrible at CH3 due to a certain someone who knows who they are. Dont worry about it. No pools is pretty rough and in most cases makes stuff inaccurate. The brackets sucked azz.
Real talk. This was probably the hardest brawl tournament....so far IMO based on who attended. Kudos to everyone who even made top 30. By that point everyone left had to be really good or **** lucky that the brackets were being nice.

PS:I MIGHT be able to go to C4.

Things are lookin slim, but Im being optimistic. :D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow Sin and P~S, I always beat you both so shut up :laugh:

^ Doesn't that sound like a boss post?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I wasn't there, so I can't say anything, but I would like to see a MM between you too. Also, didn't at forte beat you w/ peach at ECRC? Other than that, I didn't see you lose any MM's.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
This thread is epic. It's got shout outs, johns, videos of NinjaLink beating M2K, **** talking, low self esteem posts, and Chrono Trigger all in one.

10Magus'

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
look at this i can prove hes lieing. About the whole thing.

ace13crd (9:20:27 PM): considering posting to the guy that lost to u and the people that said ur bad that i beat u in a money match 1 stock vs 3 stock haha
IceBlizzard33 (9:41:15 PM): but thats a lie you never did that ***got
ace13crd (9:32:07 PM): i wasn't till u told me not to, like u could stop me haha

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ok, lets say i'm wrong :) first give me the $60 you owe me from mm, or i'll nvr get you aride again....and 2nd, mm me for $50 at chu's in front of everyone :) say wht you want, to lazy to entertain you haha just mm after you talk, this is all :)

o yea, so many people have seen me take money from you in mm's already lol so, you should really think of better lies lmao

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Sin, that proves nothing, as either one of you could've edited an aim convo. Watch this:

ace13crd (9:20:27 PM): HMS is so godlike, I have never seen him lose a percent, people use Action Replay and they still can't beat him
IceBlizzard33 (9:41:15 PM): I know right
ace13crd (9:32:07 PM) yeah son.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Sorry for all the posts but this topic is gonna get locked soon anyway, so how bout you guys MM at chu's........MARVEL STYLE! *****'s placing mad bets and **** gets crazy, brawl needs it. DO IT!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
jc, you did :( you tried to plank me on friget... but i was the one that lost to to let the third round be there, :/ i'm so not gonna lose to you again haah

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
P~S you're the one who said Frigate wasn't so bad for Oli. And I admit, it did make me consider my options for a second, whereas if you hadn't said that, I would've CPed it right away.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
my proof haha you gotta click it, then the next one, then click it to magnify... then read :)

and his bro trying to get me not to do it

ok, done for real now lol, dun care wht he says lmao, dude if u didn't lie, i soo wouldn't have given thm images lol

it isn't, but i've nvr seen rob use that platform on the side like that :/

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
my proof haha you gotta click it, then the next one, then click it to magnify... then read :)

and his bro trying to get me not to do it

ok, done for real now lol, dun care wht he says lmao, dude if u didn't lie, i soo wouldn't have given thm images lol

it isn't, but i've nvr seen rob use that platform on the side like that :/
ahahahahaha

yo PS a real ***ga, got them dudes good, ahahahaha 'twin lies' son, new team name, lets go!

ahahahahaha

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
This thread could have been potentially as epic as the tournament itself was. Unfortunately, self-deprecation and hugely over inflated ego's have turned this into a e-peen waving contest.

And it's still boring me.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
no, i suck at brawl, i ask everyone to go easy on me...and korn, i only camp u haha, cus your too goood and have knocked me out of 4 of the past 5 toruny's :p well, i camped kirbster too, cus he had no openings....... and as of the weekend, i added jceaser to the list :)

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
HMS i like what u said earlier about placing bets and crap and im up for it sh00t ill place $100 that P~S wins the match and that **** will be good when i go home with an extra 100 :p!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Go**** DSF really flew from Cali to play brawl AND got first beating M2K? ****ing epic to bad brawl is a gay game created by Mattel Toys making it bad =/ ...too bad LMAO

Good **** to My ***** NinjaLink though DAYUM,your seriously stepping it the **** up NY ALL DAY!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Go**** DSF really flew from Cali to play brawl AND got first beating M2K? ****ing epic to bad brawl is a gay game created by Mattel Toys making it bad =/ ...too bad LMAO

Good **** to My ***** NinjaLink though DAYUM,your seriously stepping it the **** up NY ALL DAY!!
he didnt beat m2k though. We all split.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sin grow some balls and money match someone good, the kid is terrified of my mediocre snake but is cockier than i am, the king of mms is and always will be plank, ithink you refuse more mms than you accept

btw i heard you lost a $20 mm to TOPE, and refused to pay and begged for double or nothing

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I witnessed that MM. I don't think Sin is a bad player/person, but saying you've never lost a MM is ridculous, cause you definitely lost to BMX at Chu's, me at Chu's (though you have beaten both of us in MM's before) and Forte and Tope at ECRC. And you even refuse to play friendlies alot, you need to realize this isn't poker, MM's aren't the only way to improve your game, and lying about losing to PS and calling him gay over and over again really hurts your credibility.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
I witnessed that MM. I don't think Sin is a bad player/person, but saying you've never lost a MM is ridculous, cause you definitely lost to BMX at Chu's, me at Chu's (though you have beaten both of us in MM's before) and Forte and Tope at ECRC. And you even refuse to play friendlies alot, you need to realize this isn't poker, MM's aren't the only way to improve your game, and lying about losing to PS and calling him gay over and over again really hurts your credibility.[/QU

yeesh sin soundz like a guy that everyone dont like, what did he do? did he literally **** something that i should be concerned about?

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
i was looking at PS convo wit sin and found it hilarious given the fact that it look so dam random to me. PS looked like he covered his tracks is all i'm saying

Top Bottom