• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

Iwan

Smash Ace
God, I hate fighting Foxes. It's almost purely psychological. I know that there are strategies for beating Fox, but whenever I try to think of a cohesive way to put them together, my brain just goes BLLALAAAAAAAHREHGHG, and I get three-stocked. NKB is also pretty good.

And "No Jones" is a thing down here in NC, because we're all pretty ******** and can't say "No Johns" right.
Yea, honestly my zss doesn't deal with pressure well at all. Dtilt just doesn't do it for me, so I get destroyed if someone gets all up in my face when I'm using her. Except, i was wondering, who CP'd Norfair? You or him? Because it's definitely an okay stage for zss, with her tether and what not, and Dsmash possibilities (being above them but the hitbox still being big enough to hit), but why not just Dsmash chain him on a neutral stage?

Or maybe you tried it earlier in the set and I just missed it lol.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I finished Vesperia a while ago and beat/replayed a few of the other Tales games after that lolllz. RPGs are so fun!

Snakeee inspires me to try more ZSS!

Iwan

Smash Ace
**** i need to finish my rpgs >_<

They are Fun!

This thread is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVLOVpwXYGY

No bulls*** though LOL. Dark, if I were Ike you'd get no ****ing sympathy from me. You're a sick *** peach, I think everyone would agree. But d@mn man, what do you want? A hug? s*** lol, you're very good at this game but CTFO homie. And stop raging at Jesiah, he admitted to losing to you three games.

This thread feels like All my Children.

Btw Dark, I'll restate once again that you're hella good. Just stop QQing about losing. G-reg and chu are just f****** sick like that. *shrugs*

Azen learning zss sounds scary as hell. lol.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yea, honestly my zss doesn't deal with pressure well at all. Dtilt just doesn't do it for me, so I get destroyed if someone gets all up in my face when I'm using her. Except, i was wondering, who CP'd Norfair? You or him? Because it's definitely an okay stage for zss, with her tether and what not, and Dsmash possibilities (being above them but the hitbox still being big enough to hit), but why not just Dsmash chain him on a neutral stage?

Or maybe you tried it earlier in the set and I just missed it lol.
I CP'd Norfair. I really shouldn't have, since Fox does okay there, too, apparently. I actually tried the infinite in the first match, but I messed up the timing because my spacing was off. I say that it's all because I can't think straight when fighting Foxes. Even if it's a John.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No bulls*** though LOL. Dark, if I were Ike you'd get no ****ing sympathy from me. You're a sick *** peach, I think everyone would agree. But d@mn man, what do you want? A hug? s*** lol, you're very good at this game but CTFO homie. And stop raging at Jesiah, he admitted to losing to you three games.

This thread feels like All my Children.

Btw Dark, I'll restate once again that you're hella good. Just stop QQing about losing. G-reg and chu are just f****** sick like that. *shrugs*

Azen learning zss sounds scary as hell. lol.
Stop bringing up about G-reg and chu being all that already. This is like the 4th time I explained to you why I am upset about loseing to them.

And what Jesiah said after I posted sounded like a john. Thats why I commented back on him. If anything, there was no need to tell me he was half asleep Cause I got wins off him. I said what I felt was needed to be said. Tired of letting things slide with people if something is not right.

And I don't want anyones pity or attention. I am upset and embarrassed about what happened to me at this tournament. This made me come off as Bais to all Peach players and make me look like an arrogant fool. And I am from N.Y

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
what the heck 2 Tantalus and 2 Mr. E

Toasty I promise never to do commentary again

MD/VA fo' life! I think other Tant should come down and play sometime. Wifi is gaaaaaaay

I still cant believe theres another tantalus, did you also get your name from the band of thieves in FFIX or is it something else

what I find weird is the "The" in front of your name 0_o

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Forgot to mention Jesiah good **** in the melee friendlies we had. Even with component cables it was easy to mess up on that TV

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I still cant believe theres another tantalus, did you also get your name from the band of thieves in FFIX or is it something else

what I find weird is the "The" in front of your name 0_o
well "the" comes from my aim screen name which is the same. but yes it is an ff9 reference, i love that game it changed my life lol.

tant which chatacters do you play?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
some of the commentary is excellent, some of it is beyond awful, some of it's silly, and then...well...then you have what you've seen so far XD I'm not saying I'm good at it, I already said I'd be bad if I were to commentate >_> Just thought it'd be good to try...from what little I've heard so far, EE's got that **** DOWN. Haven't heard Jesiah or LxD yet and I won't have time to actually listen to all of the commentary as I post up matches, so bear with me if some matches have crappy/annoying commentary...and let me know if something is especially bad and I probably WILL put music over it hahaha..won't be emo though -_-

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
well "the" comes from my aim screen name which is the same. but yes it is an ff9 reference, i love that game it changed my life lol.

tant which chatacters do you play?

wow ......xD...it changed my life too...this is kinda weird lol

I use Lucario in brawl

unless you were referring to ffix then:

usual lineup is
zidane, garnet, vivi, freya/amarant/quina XD

i donno which game you were talkin bout >.<

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I think there were moments when no one was really commentating and you'd hear occasional nods at what was going on and it wasn't very informative. I'm willing to bet there are a few matches where the commentary was simply bad commentary [wow @ Malk/Karn's crazy Ninja/Penguin discussion that NinjaLink was told to join in on hahahaha...not sure if I'm leaving that in or not]

Famous: wow everything you said was so ridiculous lmao...listening to it in the car was amazing hahahaha CANDY'S FLYIN!!!!!! EAARRRRGGGHHHHH
I don't know if anyone will find it as funny if they don't know you..then again I don't think anyone but your acquaintances know you even speak!.........but I'll keep it in just for them [esp since Candy's one of them]

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
wow ......xD...it changed my life too...this is kinda weird lol

I use Lucario in brawl

unless you were referring to ffix then:

usual lineup is
zidane, garnet, vivi, freya/amarant/quina XD

i donno which game you were talkin bout >.<
Oh I was talking about Brawl, but FFIX i always use Zidane, Steiner, Eiko and Amarant (sometimes in the final dunegon I'll switch out Zidane for Vivi)

And I use R.O.B. obviously but I pretty much play anyone not Olimar as a secondary

This is too weirdz...

lord karn

Smash Master
I think there were moments when no one was really commentating and you'd hear occasional nods at what was going on and it wasn't very informative. I'm willing to bet there are a few matches where the commentary was simply bad commentary [wow @ Malk/Karn's crazy Ninja/Penguin discussion that NinjaLink was told to join in on hahahaha...not sure if I'm leaving that in or not]

Famous: wow everything you said was so ridiculous lmao...listening to it in the car was amazing hahahaha CANDY'S FLYIN!!!!!! EAARRRRGGGHHHHH
I don't know if anyone will find it as funny if they don't know you..then again I don't think anyone but your acquaintances know you even speak!.........but I'll keep it in just for them [esp since Candy's one of them]
Our commentary was so bad. @_@

Lobos

Smash Master
I do know that some of the matches didn't have commentary, like one of kadaj's tournament matches. I can't hear audio at work so I'll wait till I get home to watch the vids.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
This is the shoutouts/results thread. Dark, if you didn't do as well as you would like, get training, and do better next time. No amount of arguing/crying is going to change what happened. Oddly enough, your going at it as if you're trying to prove things to everyone else, but NO ONE is clowning you. You're trying to remove the stench of failure from yourself...don't do that in the public eye. No one can say something nice enough to make you feel better.

You posted about beating someone in some friendlies. FRIENDLIES, what proof do you have that he was trying his best? He has every right to let you know that he wasn't playing as seriously as you may have assumed.

You didn't play well, thats why you feel crappy. Don't make anyone else feel crappy because you can't smile when you think about Brawl right now. It's not fair to you or the rest of the people in this thread.

I'm not clowning you so don't spazz out. I'm telling you that whatever it is you expect to gain by making all of these pity posts, you wont. 5 People place, and the rest are left feeling exactly like you are. Plenty of matches come down to last stock last hit, and the loser feels like they SHOULD have had it. You know this, its not a surprise. So chill man, smash aint life. Everyone knows you have an amazing peach, that doesn't exempt you from playing badly from time to time.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I liked our commentary.
It was hilarious at times and the commentators focused on key parts during the matches with much enthusiasm in their voices.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good **** to everyone that came, I survived the day on less than 2 hours of sleep huzzah.

G-reg is the **** for helping me with this.

Also, I played like 20 MM's in brawl

^ I'm bad at brawl. Rolling lucario is too good.

I wish I had more people to melee MM. I would have played anyone in the building.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Good **** to everyone that came, I survived the day on less than 2 hours of sleep huzzah.

G-reg is the **** for helping me with this.

Also, I played like 20 MM's in brawl

^ I'm bad at brawl. Rolling lucario is too good.

I wish I had more people to melee MM. I would have played anyone in the building.
Yo tope are you going to Chus thanksgivin thing??? If so i was wonderin if you could bring my book bag:(:(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I almost forgot this shoutout:

Crismas: Amazing stickers. The ZSS sticker is making me more happy than anyone can know. You are awesome.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Shining Force 2>>>>Tales of Vesperia and Symphonia

Though ToV has Yuri's " You want revenge? BRRRRING IT!"
FF9 is tight, I used Zidane, Vivi, Garnet, Steiner (old school theif, black mage, knight, white mage :p)

But FF6 ***** them all, I'll beat anyone in a speedrun, I finished that **** when I was 9

Top Bottom