• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

chillindude829

Smash Master
snakeee btw i wanted to give you props for placing, i remember calling you out telling you to stop complaining about placing low and just step it up so good job.

although if you have to play like that to win w/ ZSS, i dont think ill be bringing her back anytime soon

Snakeee

Smash Master
snakeee btw i wanted to give you props for placing, i remember calling you out telling you to stop complaining about placing low and just step it up so good job.

although if you have to play like that to win w/ ZSS, i dont think ill be bringing her back anytime soon
Thanks a lot and also thanks for splitting with me for 5th. And what do you mean by that last part?.....being really campy? lol.
Falco isn't a campy character? o_O

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
dude man, this game is just campy in general lol

i just try to approach more often but sometimes when i do i get ***** for it so it just encourages me to wait and often it really comes down to that but I guess that's what all fighting games do just to different extents.

but ill still continue trying to anyway

so something really funny that happened, i was playing plank in a friendly MK ditto, and i did a fair, and it did 6 damage to him, then i went to the ledge and just did Uairs forever. I did 120 damage to him and killed him before he hit me LOL

that **** needs to be BANNED

Iwan

Smash Ace
Just to throw it out there, Sin MM'd me and he seemed really cool. Just saying....lol.

Dude, no apologies. It's good ****. If I could talk and smash at the same time worth a ****, I'd do it, too.

Incidentally, you can tell I'm into a match
Wait, you were there ph00tbag? I saw cake and snakeee....and bouse....and some other zss player who had on a hat, a jacket, and had glasses....was that you?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
oh and also wanted to apologize for not playing friendlies with anyone, was pretty burnt after teams. especially dsf, probably couldve used some snake tips
quote of the day
"the bathroom is broken..... it needs to be banned"
all hail kirbstir

chillindude829

Smash Master
Thanks a lot and also thanks for splitting with me for 5th. And what do you mean by that last part?.....being really campy? lol.
Falco isn't a campy character? o_O
yeah falco is completely campy, which is why i don't like playing him. i stopped using him almost completely until like a week before this tourney. i mainly use him for chars i dont know how else to counter.

theres a diff between being defensive and just all-out camping, there are a couple chars that kind of have to camp constantly to win, zss and falco being good examples. its just not very fun, but it will get wins

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yea G-Reg that was gay. I wanted my money so i could leave. I was sick as **** hence the split. Coughing on everyone LMAO. Everyone at C3 go coughed on.......rofl j/k. M2k all THREE of us split not just u and DSF. Silly man.

BTW Upload yhose falcon dittos toasty. **** was fun. Edgecancelled nair to sweetspotted knee. HOW THE *** THAT WORK?!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
dude i constantly change my mind about melee

i havent played melee in a while and i only play at tourneys, so im like always rusty

but when i do get warmed up, im not THAT much worse than my prime (I may forget some things, but I also am smarter now so it kind of balances it out slightly), it's just there's no reason to play and i don't wanna play it alone anymore

melees prime is unbeatable though

boss8

Smash Hero

i havent played melee in a while and i only play at tourneys, so im like always rusty

but when i do get warmed up, im not THAT much worse than my prime (I may forget some things, but I also am smarter now so it kind of balances it out slightly), it's just there's no reason to play and i don't wanna play it alone anymore

eating a burgerking whopper sippin on a ice cold arizona going 80 in a convertable while getting head....beat that melee prime...:laugh:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

i know what you mean though :o

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
who did ninjalink beat m2k with out of curiosity? diddy? I remember hearing that m2k said mk vs diddy was hard...i don't really play brawl, but i like to keep up with the smash scene in general so i look at all results threads.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
M2K-

On my Wii, I see one replay of a White MK vs. Black MK on Battlefield. The Black MK 3-stocked the White one.
Is this the replay you are speaking of?
lmao.
crio, no one annoyed me at this tournament, i had fun.
hahaha I bet it was the guy who kept raising his hand whenever you'd call out names for people to come play their matches...nice guy though [and yooo that crew started EARLY...caught a whiff of that **** right after our MM Crio...@_@]

TV1 literally recorded every match for about 12 straight hours, which includes various teams/singles sets, as well as all of last 5-6 sets of teams and singles. Thanks to Toasty, who recorded SOOOOO much footage, I'd appreciate if everyone was patient because he does have a life and it's really time consuming to upload so much.
Thanks a lot G-reg [and others who sympathize with what I'm faced with hahaha]...and I didn't wanna make the same mistake I made at CH3 and leave it recording for 13+ hours so I had people choosing which matches to capture, etc. and it ended up being like 8 hours and 45 minutes worth of footage.

95% of the matches recorded probably have commentary...60% of which is probably crazy silly n **** hahaha I can only imagine as I left the commentary up to others after my soul was temporarily crushed in singles. But then I played Melee with Nacker, Crismas, and Kirbstir, and I was happy again and went back to playing friendlies.

To those who feel badly about their performance or feel like they choked, etc etc, don't worry man...when we say it happens to everyone, it really does, because it happened to me. I may have gotten a bye first round but it was worthless as I still lost two sets back to back [Crio's Fox and ph00tbag's ZSS...both smart and patient players. Must be a Carolina thing.] As much as I would like to John, I did enough of that yesterday..and I can't exactly be The Jolly Bengali if I'm Johning/unhappy more than it's warranted.

Back to the videos/commentary:
This was the first time I have ever had a setup with this capability so I didn't know what to expect as far as people commentating. I also don't think that any tourneys in MD/VA EVER really had commentary [except for crew battles recorded with a digicam...but it was usually trash talk the whole time haha]...so please excuse the occasional nonsense commentator or if people were too close to the mic or not close enough...it'll be tighter next time if I'm at a tourney worthy of commentary :) Thanks a lot to everyone who took the time and effort to actually do GREAT commentary <3

But..............shoutiez:

Tope/G-Reg: dayummz this was the best run C3 I've been to including the Melee days. Good **** to both of you and it sucks that the losers bracket ended up looking like murder for some and (relatively speaking) easy street for others...people really need to realize there is NOTHING that can be done about this! Unless you wanna spend an extra 5 minutes PER ENTRANT figuring out where to place them and their crewmates (or someone pro) so that they don't play eachother in first...or second...or 8th round of losers bracket...****ing ridiculous, seriously.

Tope: thanks for the last minute housing....lmfao @ "money match" this morning

G-Reg: Sick teams set

Kadaj: I'm sorry if we don't make a great team yet...we really need to work on that if we ever team again...gotta work on communication and chemistry. but either way, teaming with you is always a good time :) Sorry I didn't uthrow Neo at the end ;____;

Crio/ph00t: GGs. <3 Carolinas' Style

R.O.Brothers...good **** with teams and singles to all of you! [dammnn, JCz 9th and Team Snackerrr 6th?] Joint commentary was tight, and thanks for the support in my teams/singles matches:) We'll find a way to do that Peach Vs. ROB crew battle some time.

Lightxdream: so positive...and LMFAO @ you calling out DSF on his Spanish Guilt mindgames hahahaha...also, good **** on the serious commentary :)

Crismas: THANK YOU FOR THE ROB STICKER! <3<3<3 And yayz Melee!!! Your Peach is mad good!!!!

Jesiah: remember what I told you my plans were for today if I wasn't uploading? yoooo that **** was amaaazing hahaha...we'll MM next time :)

Snakeee: woooowz...also: I wish I played you BEFORE the tourney instead of after...woulda given me some much needed insight on the matchup..but seriously I guarantee that you'll have inspired future and upcoming ZSS users with your placings and the coming vids. too good!

Forte: thanks a lot for the teams warmup...hahaha Zelda + Lucas was HILARIOUS and amazing ^_^ always a pleasure...good **** in tourney

Chillin: I shoulda made it $1 haha...and I should have Marth dittoed you XD [just to try it...nice Wolf btw, I was surprised]

Xell: thanks for the munchkin ^_^ teams were fun!

NC Bill Bros: always good seeing you guys...hope I can make it to the hopefully-happening Winter Jubilee!

EE/Thumbs/Slikvik/everyone else: commentaryyyy...can't wait to upload everything. Thanks for holdin it down. Also I heard that one part in the commentary EE, WTF I'm not of Arab descent LMFAO [I'm Bangladeshi, sonnn]

Tantalus: I ****ing hate ROB dittos. Also: you're not allowed to commentate anymore, lmao! Even if there isn't a recording setup! XD

<3<3<3 to everyone else...sorry but I'm too exhausted to remember anything else right now...

This tournament was sooo much fun...like for real, I had an amazing time and I went out 0-2, so you KNOW it was a good time. I think having the big TV with commentary for the main events really added to it...also the fact that there were no other games there like there usually is, so there was TONS of space!!!!

Vids will be going up as the week goes on. I'll do my best to get these up as quickly as possible, but between working full time, school, and then family coming for Thanksgiving, it'll be tough...so if I'm late on key matches, please be patient [or if it's like "YO WTF TOASTY how could you forget this match?!" please bring that to my attention and I'll upload it ASAP]

FOR VIDS...SUBSCRIBE HERE:www.youtube.com/curiousenver

Mew2King

King of the Mews
we should make a power rankings based on how well us MKs do against ninjalink based on all tourney matches

1) plank
2) inui
3) m2k
4) omni/azen/forte

I think this is the best way to make an EC power rankings list and has nothing to do with how well he was playing at the time against said people

I just saw the match, I didn't know forward B to footstool was close to being a combo I've never been killed by it before like that. I wonder if it was on purpose.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
The jump after the monkey flip after charging the peanut pop gun to get away from the stage while recovering was some ridiculous **** >_> as was the first gimp.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Good stuff I had a great time

Shoutouts

Tope - good stuff running this thing man I had a great time

G-reg - always a pleasure seeing you there and we gotta get a set in sooner or later

Toasty - it was nice to meet you and hang man good stuff on the setup...commentary

Okin + Thumbs + EE + Jessiah - great times just chilling and talking about matches I had so much fun

Dpch - you did fine dude dont worry about losing...**** happens

Snakee - PE all dai...great stuff repping the crew man

NL - YES WE CAN MAI DOOD

Yoster - thanks for the housing

Bouse - thanks for the ride man its great to know someone is as nerdy as me:)

Slikvik - dude your g&w is too good

all the originals - nice hanging with you guys you all have gotten a lot better and it shows

to everyone i missed my bad and I hope to see all of you at a big event soon.

Overall I had a great time and the commentary gave me great ideas for future tournaments and getting the smash community going farther than it has before.

^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hahaha the "Best Peach on the EC" lost to the worst player in MD/VA.

Epicness. Cmon Dark, now do you understand why I call you cocky? Don't hurt yourself :(
I never said I was the best Peach on the EC. I said people see me that way. But after this, that is just fanboyish and BS. If you want that, you can have it. You are better than I am. Now after this tournament, you can leave me alone for good.

I got nothing else to prove or say. it's over. Now go and gloat about it and show off. I am nothing for you to be competing with or even have a rivary with. Go do all of this with Edrees. He is worth it.

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
Forget these people pch ....theyre ignorant and think too highly of themselves because they are good at a game a 12 year old can pick up and beat good players that actually use their brain.....no need to take brawl too seriously, the game is incredible flawed and we all know this...im sure you will climb back tho

omglol at all the hate messages about to come at me from other brawl players =O

congrats to ninjalink, dsf and m2k for first place split tho...

boss8

Smash Hero
Forget these people pch ....theyre ignorant and think too highly of themselves because they are good at a game a 12 year old can pick up and beat good players that actually use their brain.....no need to take brawl too seriously, the game is incredible flawed and we all know this...im sure you will climb back tho

no hate...no hate at all...

now GTFO NOOB!! :laugh:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

ew it's you.
dude.. go back to Gamebattle.. lol

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
awww so defensive towards brawl....its kinda cute but at the same time really pathetic...NOOB?...i really suggest not saying such things until you actually play me in a match...and your placement in a tourney will not make be all over you like some people....just lulz....this is what im talking about pch....dont bother with this garbage

Brawl drama is ftw woooooo XD...

i only have one shoutout since i was not there

Kornnn - how many times did you no contest when you were losing ....even with all the no contests you got what was it... 17th??? tisk tisk....i thought the "lol I'm one of the top Brawl players in MD/VA area" could do a lil better than that im sorrry =(

boss8

Smash Hero
awww so defensive towards brawl....its kinda cute but at the same time really pathetic...NOOB?...i really suggest not saying such things until you actually play me in a match...and your placement in a tourney will not make be all over you like some people....just lulz....this is what im talking about pch....dont bother with this garbage

Brawl drama is ftw woooooo XD...

i only have one shoutout since i was not there

Kornnn - how many times did you no contest when you were losing ....even with all the no contests you got what was it... 17th??? tisk tisk....i thought the "lol I'm one of the top Brawl players in MD/VA area" could do a lil better than that im sorrry =(
who are you again???

anyone?? anyone??? anyone?? no this guy who are you o yea random scrub alert...

please leave the boards sir..unless you want me to **** you in brawl name the time and place and i will kindly **** your shizz....either that or GTFO...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Tant thanks but no need for this. You are making this worst than it already is. You doing this will just get me insulted more and me being flamed. I had my chance to do good at this and even beat 2 pros but I choked at the last min. It's all my fault for me not being as good as I thought I was.

I take the blame for everything that happened to me. it was my worst experience for my first ECR tourny and shows where I really stand as a player. Just let me be all emo or how ever people make fun of me these days and not worry about it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
:laugh: GTFO, is this wifi ?
lol ...im sorry, i can't stop laughing :laugh: to see someone like you trying to trash talk LOL

btw, who are you ?
lmao

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
What is this a popularity contest....bc I am not reputable on smashboards doesnt mean I do not have a name....and why does that even matter....what does having a name in brawl even mean XD??? This feels like junior high school

random scrub huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFMwJMfF9I

;(

if you wanna play me itll be on wifi altho i understand wifi is not a good place to determine anything just being honest....other than that i have no desire to travel anywhere to play you in this game...and thats m'am to you lozzaaaa xD

Top Bottom