• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, i love how you play the match, cuz you would jumping from the chair
I suck, Just ask Deez and his brother, or anyone else that beats me left and right. No need for us to play.

That's what i heard i said if you read it right... so obviously i can't explain how your cocky. but saying he sucks and losing to him doesn't make any sense at all does it??? but anyway im done with what I have to say... i said what needed to be said. if you have anything else to talk about aim me at EvilTwin0688.
I said what I said cause the way he acted when we played, and I have Forte as my witness on this. And I said before, I show people no respect when they act freaking stupid. That is something I despise from people. And I suck right? Even though he won, I should have not nearly beat him if I suck. so that means he is not that good nether if he has trouble just beating someone who sucks. That's my point here.

Now if you wanna continue to fail to see that then you go on ahead and play the big brother role and defend him. I will still stand by what I say. him barlely beating me does not mean **** to me at all, even if it was a MM. And it's not only me who see's this. Your bro is like that with other people as well if you have not read the others clearly. If one acts like a brick I will look at you see you and talk about you as one.

And I got nothing more to say to you so I don't need your aim.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
First of all i only said those things because other ppl were being just as ignorant for no reason at all... and btw im 20 and i dont ask my parents for money i play poker... so yea... MM?:laugh: and also who likes losing some people just take losing better then others do... I myself is a sore loser anyone who really knows me will tell you so... but what can I do??? but im gettin better at it only because there are ppl out there better then me so i cant get mad..

Yeah, I know what you mean. Anyway, I'll $5 MM you at chu's if you're going.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Awww dude I wish we played. Sorry =/
Did we even meet? I saw quite a few unfamiliar faces this time so I'm not sure if I talked to you or not.
I don't think we talked. I got kinda distracted immediately after you and ARC finished playing, when I was gonna propose we $1 MM.

Then you disappeared, and I friendly'd some people, and then it was like... 10, and I was tirrred, and I lost.

We'll get another chance, assuredly.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Yo Neo gg's all 215 of them lol
Had mad fun playing with you again

Seibrik glad you came out to this gg's also don't give up on your DDD just because of these tourny results

Ninjalink sorry we couldn't play more people wouldn't stop asking to play.
Also funny commentary lol

Drk. Peach gg's you look and remind me of my friends killz.

Plank I need to play your mk more

Boss......GAY!!!! Lol sike gg's

Chu next time man...

Hova nice teams matches

Meep keep workin those ic's

okin / gdx / lobos I had fun in teams

EE okin and lightxdream nice commentary lol

Tope "Money Match? Lol"

Every1 else gg's see ya around

Duo55

Smash Ace
Good **** everyone I got to play : D Well, I guess I did alright, considering I used Fox for all of my matches. I had alot of fun though. Top 10 eludes me again o.o; I'm eager to watch the recorded matches.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Good **** everyone I got to play : D Well, I guess I did alright, considering I used Fox for all of my matches. I had alot of fun though. Top 10 eludes me again o.o; I'm eager to watch the recorded matches.
I random ditto friendly'd your brother a ton, I wish I would have gotten a chance to Fox ditto you. The amount of Fox mainers at this thing astounded me. Good job on placement, though. Who'd you lose to?

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Good **** everyone, I had a blast, Shout outs to come.

@phootbag: Sorry about the kindness mindgames bro, I wasn't trying to, I swear, I guess it's just in my blood.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Shout-out time!

Duo and Mitsu: Good stuff! Nice job placing where you did. THE best Fox and Wolf! If you used MK the whole way you'd probably get several slots higher. =P But seriously, as expected, you guys are SO much better offline. I'm glad I finally got to meet, hang out with, and play you. I hope to see you around again sometime!

ThirdReich [spelling?]: It was awesome teaming with you! Tons of fun, and we didn't do too bad either! Next time I'll try to not make so many stupid mistakes, sorry for those. Maybe I need a separate character for teams. ='( Nonetheless, chilling with you was sweet!

LLink:
XD Those random matches were really fun. And man, you're really good and fun to hang with, be sure to enter next time!

Snakeee: Best ZSS in the country. I never knew she could do the things you did with her. A seriously awesome display, with a mid tier nonetheless! Next time I'll be sure to provide you with a challenge!

lightxdream: Good games man! It was fun facing you and I hope to start going to more tournies and seeing you and the other NY'ers that came here more often!

DSF: Insane MK. It was an awesome challenge facing you, one that I couldn't overcome this time, but someday I will!

Forte: I only played you in one match but man did you kick my butt. I call starving johns! I never did have dinner that night, but I made up for it today. =D

Chu: It was really nice meeting you! Hopefully we can get in some friendlies the next time we meet!

Tope and G-reg: Great job with the organization of the tournament. G-reg, I'm guessing you found your controller because you didn't DQ everyone. =P

To everyone else I played: good games.

I learned a lot from this tourney and got much so much better from the experience. It was definitely worth the long trip and most of my spending money. =D!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, I'm pretty sure whenever he posts that he means it in the "dies from laughter" way.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
crio, no one annoyed me at this tournament, i had fun.

take this peach/lucario discussion elsewhere. you are both good players there is no need to fight like children, so please just stop. dark pch you really arent a bad player, just accept how you placed and try to do better next time.

hope everyone had fun at the tourney, ran it the best i could.

notes for everyone:

TV1 literally recorded every match for about 12 straight hours, which includes various teams/singles sets, as well as all of last 5-6 sets of teams and singles. Thanks to Toasty, who recorded SOOOOO much footage, I'd appreciate if everyone was patient because he does have a life and it's really time consuming to upload so much. for anyone wondering, Chudatz' request to not have himself recorded in singles was respected. Sorry Kirby players!!

Top 3 split the money, but as per the rule, they were NOT payed out until all sets were officially played out. They were told this, so whatever they placed was based on their matches outcomes, not random. DSF got 1st, followed by M2K and Ninjalink. They will say they all "split 1st", but they're placements are official.

To anyone complaining, no, the brackets were not rigged. yes, i do read the boards, and i know ive been accused of rigging brackets multiple times. anyone with half a brain knows that i've always done everything fair, and i've virtually never asked to be moved in a bracket someone else has made, like i have to deal with on a regular basis. So to everyone, you're welcome!!!

we had about 14 TVs, and no disqualifications, i gave everyone a free half hour to show up after registration ended.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Top 3 split the money, but as per the rule, they were NOT payed out until all sets were officially played out. They were told this, so whatever they placed was based on their matches outcomes, not random. DSF got 1st, followed by M2K and Ninjalink. They will say they all "split 1st", but they're placements are official.
I figured this was the case lol.

Iwan

Smash Ace
So first off, I wana say I don't feel completely like s*** losing to pyronic-star's olimar in a MM now. xD. 13th...good s*** pyronic...

Also, props to snakeee, was curious to see how he'd do going all zss and he placed 5th. That's sick man, keep it up.

Tope, good f****** job hosting this man. That was too good and I had a lot of fun. Also, use Allisbrawl more Tope. How am I supposed to put my awesome 49th place in my profile if you aren't posting tournaments there? =P

Good tourney guys.
*some scrub*

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Hidden MachineS - I'm one of the "older" ones as well. So who is the oldest player?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Man this tourney has got me excited for the future! I can't wait to see how the tournaments go from here! Sooo many good players all in one place! It was exciting to learn from some of the best.

MD/VA fo' life!

Duo55

Smash Ace
I random ditto friendly'd your brother a ton, I wish I would have gotten a chance to Fox ditto you. The amount of Fox mainers at this thing astounded me. Good job on placement, though. Who'd you lose to?
Neo, it was really close at the end of both matches, but Fox has a tough time getting in on marth. Good **** Neo.

Umm... Me?

And there was 2 other people I played in friendlies who wanted to go green fox, but I beat that nonsense out of them.
Your a Fox Main? I used fox for all my tournament matches except two. I really didn't see anyone else using Fox ever except for G-reg against JCeaser, and some random using him in a team match. Wish I could have watched you guys play.

Iwan

Smash Ace
crio, no one annoyed me at this tournament, i had fun.

take this peach/lucario discussion elsewhere. you are both good players there is no need to fight like children, so please just stop. dark pch you really arent a bad player, just accept how you placed and try to do better next time.

hope everyone had fun at the tourney, ran it the best i could.

notes for everyone:

TV1 literally recorded every match for about 12 straight hours, which includes various teams/singles sets, as well as all of last 5-6 sets of teams and singles. Thanks to Toasty, who recorded SOOOOO much footage, I'd appreciate if everyone was patient because he does have a life and it's really time consuming to upload so much. for anyone wondering, Chudatz' request to not have himself recorded in singles was respected. Sorry Kirby players!!

To anyone complaining, no, the brackets were not rigged. yes, i do read the boards, and i know ive been accused of rigging brackets multiple times. anyone with half a brain knows that i've always done everything fair, and i've virtually never asked to be moved in a bracket someone else has made, like i have to deal with on a regular basis. So to everyone, you're welcome!!!

we had about 14 TVs, and no disqualifications, i gave everyone a free half hour to show up after registration ended.
Oh, and I told Tope how good of a job he did but didn't mention you g-reg. Sorry =P...but you did an awesome job too. I saw you running around the whole night working your a** off (yea, i saw it). Also, thanks for not DQing everyone (I'm guessing you found your controller lmao).

Good job to you as well.

Shout out timmeee:

Nick Nasty-Nice marth, and really nice guy. Beat me in teams and singles lol...good stuff.

pyronic-star- When you asked me to MM and I found out you mained Olimar (and also used wiimote and nun-chuck), I'll admit i was skeptical. But d*** man, your olimar is sick. Beating a peach with olimar isn't easy to do. And 13th place? Very nice. You're a really good player and you were cool too. Nice meeting you.

Snakeee- Met you for all of 5 minutes or so (you were drinking bawlz! =P), didn't talk much lol. But got to watch the epic endings to the doubles matches of you and chu. Best zss in the country without question. Nice meeting you man.

SlikVik- Your game and watch was sick man, beat me in two games easy lol. Glad to see you placed okay because after playing I had the impression that you'd place pretty well. Nice Gdubz.

Dark.Pch- Nice to finally meet you and talk to you a little. Didn't talk much though; d*** man, you had your f****** game face on. Also, don't be down on yourself, you're a good player, just keep attending tournaments and continue to get better.

Mister_E- Teamed with Nick Nasty right? We were the first team you guys played lol, good games, and sorry for spamming the hell out of zss's over b...it's a team tactic =P. Took us to three games and beat us. GG's man.

DeliciousCake- Was good to actually see you at this! Wasn't sure if you were even attending or not going in, but you showed up! Only talked for a little because I kept getting side tracked/so many people i was supposed to meet. Nice getting to finally meet you lol.

Toasty- f****** hilarious with the toaster man. And dancing to the techno music was pretty funny too. Thanks to you and Forte for doing some doubles friendlies with me and Resh0p (and ****** us) before the tourney started lol. Nice R.O.B

Tope/G-reg- Already said it, but great job running this guys. You two did a d*** good job with this.

ARS- sickest falcon I've played so far IRL, and a really nice guy. You probably would have beat me with your falcon if you hadn't SD'd three times in our set. GG's and nice knee near the end of match 2 lol.

Decoy- Played you first round, first matches. took me to three games and it was really close lol, nice game and watch and probably the nicest guy the entire night.

Had fun guys. See you all at the next tournament.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
@phootbag: Sorry about the kindness mindgames bro, I wasn't trying to, I swear, I guess it's just in my blood.
Dude, no apologies. It's good ****. If I could talk and smash at the same time worth a ****, I'd do it, too.

Incidentally, you can tell I'm into a match when I

Oath.

Smash Ace
like seriously.. you guys need to calm down on being so angry towards sin.. he can be annoying at times with the money match money match,and disrespectful.. thats just how competitive people get. and so what if he rolls alot.. at the end of the match if he beats you thats a win.. thats how this game works.. people create dumb stuff and use it for their advantage.. hes not THAT bad of a guy.(he jokes around alot from what i see)

another thing

..people love to talk smack over the internet but in real life say, zero.. bad habit.. you may run into someone like dark prince.. if you don't know who that is go youtube him

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
. . .Okin didnt the worst player in MD/VA take like 20 bucks from you??? or 10... just wonderin

Don't be rude man, that's not Okin, that's Niko K, one of the best players in Canada. And he was quoting Dark Pch, hence the quote marks.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Awesome tourney, there were way too many top players but that's what made it so awesome.

Btw, could you change my name from "Snake" to "Snakeee" on the results to avoid confusion? lol

And guys, RELAX, you're arguing about something so stupid. And Dark Pch stop taking every loss to heart. Even if the guy's playstyle is overly simplified he probably still knows the match up better than you so just practice fighting Lucario. That doesn't make him the better player obviously.

Top Bottom