• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

D1

Banned via Administration
Your post seemed semi-aggressive Inui which is why its pretty much understandable for him to respond the way he did.

I thought you stopped posting in this manner...but after reading the aforementioned posts in this thread this seems to not be the case.

I guess you're inconsistent when it comes to using tact.

*walks off*

In other news, I'm extremely distressed my mom JV4'ed me from attending this tournamenet : (.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
snakeee vs chu
Sadly, this match didn't go on any of the big TVs with recording, so unless they saved the matches to disk, I don't think we'll be seeing it, which is unfortunate, because it was a good set.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I watched the whole set, I was really hoping Chu would win, but Snakeee is really good so I gotta give him credit.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Ok first of all I just want to shout out to all the really good players such as... D.Peach,ThumbsWayUp,Korn. like you guys are so freaskishly good. I honestly can't say theres anyone out there on you three's level. If you didn't sense the fu*kin sarcastic tone in that sentence then your fu*kin stupid! keep talkin **** about my brother... when you know **** well he doesn't get on the boards. D.Peach wow you lost to him because you suck.. how old are you like 30? playin smash brothers?WTF! step your game up son. and thumbs didn't my brother **** your **** in that tournament 2-0 step ur game up you Aladin look alike. and Korn I thought you were cool wtf??? stop talkin **** about my brother... after i spotted your sorry self in this tournament you got 17th. and who cares if he wont mm you wtf... your obviously better then him he doesn't wanna give you money ****..IM SO HEATED!!!

(HEATED to the HIGHEST!) Don't talk about my brother again please i dare you!!! I'm sorry for the people who had to see this side of me im usually the cool and jokey twin... but if ppl kept trash talkin your brother behind his back im pretty sure you would feel the same way.

Also much respect to top 6.
1.DSF
2.M2K
3.NinjaLink
4.Azen- Whos NinjaLink??? DIDDY FOR TOP TIER! HAHA
5.Chillin- good **** beatin plank
6.Chu- you wouldn't like it if im ANGRY!!! hahhhahha

Also much respect to. . .
1.Boss-ARE YOU READY??? lol his mario is over 9,000!!!!!
2.Neo- good ****. he called Neo??? sike nah lolz...
3.Candy- you stepped your game up by far in teams... you were rapin G-reg.
4.P~S- Good **** in teams we shoulda placed higher.
5.EE.- stepped your game up against me in our mm.. I def want a rematch lolz.but other then that good ****. you Burnt turtle LMAO!! sike nah j/p.

boss8

Smash Hero
Ok first of all I just want to shout out to all the really good players such as... D.Peach,ThumbsWayUp,Korn. like you guys are so freaskishly good. I honestly can't say theres anyone out there on you three's level. If you didn't sense the fu*kin sarcastic tone in that sentence then your fu*kin stupid! keep talkin **** about my brother... when you know **** well he doesn't get on the boards. D.Peach wow you lost to him because you suck.. how old are you like 30? playin smash brothers?WTF! step your game up son. and thumbs didn't my brother **** your **** in that tournament 2-0 step ur game up you Aladin look alike. and Korn I thought you were cool wtf??? stop talkin **** about my brother... after i spotted your sorry self in this tournament you got 17th. and who cares if he wont mm you wtf... your obviously better then him he doesn't wanna give you money ****..IM SO HEATED!!!

(HEATED to the HIGHEST!) Don't talk about my brother again please i dare you!!! I'm sorry for the people who had to see this side of me im usually the cool and jokey twin... but if ppl kept trash talkin your brother behind his back im pretty sure you would feel the same way.

Also much respect to top 3.
1.DSF
2.M2K
3.NinjaLink

Also much respect to. . .
1.Boss-ARE YOU READY??? lol his mario is over 9,000!!!!!
2.Neo- good ****. he called Neo??? sike nah lolz...
3.Candy- you stepped your game up by far in teams... you were rapin G-reg.
4.P~S- Good **** in teams we shoulda placed higher.
5.EE.- stepped your game up against me in our mm.. I def want a rematch lolz.but other then that good ****. you Burnt turtle LMAO!! sike nah j/p.
yea ma bad deez i have your money i wil give it to you some time this week...yea and we can practice.....ummmmmm..im prety sure korn didnt mean anything he said...

M15t3R E

Smash Master
M2K-

On my Wii, I see one replay of a White MK vs. Black MK on Battlefield. The Black MK 3-stocked the White one.
Is this the replay you are speaking of?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Deez, you know that i like you better than sin obviously cuz sin never being nice to me. :p

but k i'll stop talk **** about sin
also about money, don't worry dude i always pay back -.- i'm not going to let you paid $30 for me.. and not to pay back lol

and lol ..yes i got 17th i suck D: it's my fault that i couldn't beat Snakeee and Candy

Deez.

Smash Lord
Kornnn you know i think your cool as ****. but i just don't like ppl talkin **** about my brother...and about the money just pay me back when you can... if i was pressed about it i woulda asked for it at the tourny but i could care less at the moment you know...but yea i apologize for the rude comments i made.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would stop talking **** about Sin if he stopped being an ******* so much of the time. He's always acting like a prick and cocky when he's not that good. I'm also pretty bad for losing to his rolling and camping LOL but it's w/e just tell your bro to clean up his act OUTSIDE of the game and I'll stop talking **** about him. As it is right now, however, he deserves it.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Good clucks to NYC for being all the way up there.

Good clucks to M2k for placing ahead of Azen this time. (it's fun to see the outcomes of that little unofficial placings rivaly between M2k and Azen)

Good clucks to DieSuperFly for coming out of west bubblefuc island with that top 3 placing.

I wish I was there to chant Snakeee's theme song, that would have pushed him to first lmao.

Snakeee you know what song i'm talkin' bout don't be a foo :laugh:

Oh and I almost forgot...*talks about Deez's bro* Dude is trash EL OH ELLL

Deez.

Smash Lord
lol so is that you or sin who post that :p cuz never seen you talk like that
and you don't have to sorry

it was my fault, and i 'll pay you back :o
That was me talkin... I mean I sign on to the boards and see all these people just **** talkin him over and over... I'm like Wtf???:mad: and i also understand my brother isnt the easiest guy to get along with but thats why im such a nice guy to make up for him.:laugh::laugh:

Deez.

Smash Lord
Good clucks to NYC for being all the way up there.

Good clucks to M2k for placing ahead of Azen this time. (it's fun to see the outcomes of that little unofficial placings rivaly between M2k and Azen)

Good clucks to DieSuperFly for coming out of west bubblefuc island with that top 3 placing.

I wish I was there to chant Snakeee's theme song, that would have pushed him to first lmao.

Snakeee you know what song i'm talkin' bout don't be a foo :laugh:

Oh and I almost forgot...*talks about Deez's bro* Dude is trash EL OH ELLL
Lol...:laugh:

says a random guy who comes out of no where...

CO18

Smash Hero
M2K-

On my Wii, I see one replay of a White MK vs. Black MK on Battlefield. The Black MK 3-stocked the White one.
Is this the replay you are speaking of?
lol yeah thats probably it.

m2k uses dark and plank uses white

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
D.Peach wow you lost to him because you suck.. how old are you like 30? playin smash brothers?WTF! step your game up son.

You really got some balls saying all this ****. Your bother does not get on here, then but his azz on the PC and have him read what I say. I suck, ok. But why did it go to the third game with me nearly beating him? So what that makes him. I dont give a **** who you are, If one wants to be a dunce cap, I will not show them no respect. I did not nothing to you or him to begin with. Then he wants to make a cocky comment before the MM and then laugh after he wins it. You can ask Forte about this. He saw the whole match.

So don't come out of your azz to me with this **** like your bro is a saint.

Deez.

Smash Lord
You really got some balls saying all this ****. Your bother does not get on here, then but his azz on the PC and have him read what I say. I suck, ok. But why did it go to the third game with me nearly beating him? So what that makes him. I dont give a **** who you are, If one wants to be a dunce cap, I will not show them no respect. I did not tothing to you or him to begin with. Then he wants to make a cocky comment before the MM and then laugh after he wins it. You can ask Forte about this. He saw the whole match.

So don't come out of your azz to me with this **** like your bro is a saint.
First of all... how can you say you lost to a campy lucario player that sucks if you LOST TO HIM! thats pretty stupid... and he always goes around saying hes the peach destroyer or w/e he said ask anyone in MD/VA he trys to MM any peach ask Hova,Azen,Forte,SlikVik,SSR. he mm all of them and he beat all of theres except Azen's and he broke even with Fortes peach... and I can't remember if he lost to SlikVik or not.. but thats not whats important... and I also hear alot of ppl say your cocky too... so dont act like your a saint or anything like either. and he said hell glady play you again in another mm.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
First of all... how can you say you lost to a campy lucario player that sucks if you LOST TO HIM! thats pretty stupid... and he always goes around saying hes the peach destroyer or w/e he said ask anyone in MD/VA he trys to MM any peach ask Hova,Azen,Forte,SlikVik,SSR. he mm all of them and he beat all of theres except Azen's and he broke even with Fortes peach... and I can't remember if he lost to SlikVik or not.. but thats not whats important... and I also hear alot of ppl say your cocky too... so dont act like your a saint or anything like either. and he said hell glady play you again in another mm.

I'm cocky, oh dear god explain to me how cocky I am. I wanna hear this one. And the point its the match went down to the wire. He got the last lucky hit on me. So ether way it does not mean ****. The way he acted was plain stupid and I don't like it. I dont give a ****, you wont get respect from me for being an *******. And I could care less about the people he beat. All he did was camp. That is not game breaking to do and get away with.

People don't know 2 ****s about me to go assume who the **** I am or how I play. How about people ask me stuff before they assume and there wont be any ****ing problems.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
This drama is boring me.

I thoroughly enjoyed this tournament, it was well worth the 7 hour drive. Getting a chance to rep SC brawl (LAWL 25th), whilst being able to play against far superior people can only make my game so much better.

I will note I was the fairly quiet, well dressed one in the hat that's cooler than Phoot's (:))

Shout outs!

Everyone I MM'ed: Goooooood matches. I don't know all of you by name. I lost some, I won some. Dollar money matches make me happy, I'm glad a bunch of people were willing to do so.

MEeP: Daaaaamn good IC's. Seriously. Great matches, even though I lost hard.

Toasty: Awesome matches man. Great ROB. It was funny MM'ing you, then playing you in brackets. Very bizarre, but totally fun.

P~S: Figures an Olimar player would knock me out ><. My lack of Olimar experience definitely showed, because you ***** me. Excellent matches though, even if you DID ask me to take it easy on you.

M2K: Getting you to 1 stock was well worth the drive up to Virginia. I wish I could have played a few more friendlies with you, I'm sure there'll be another chance somewhere down the line.

Seibrik: I'm sad I didn't get a chance to play you in friendlies. I like the Fox - D3 matchup.

NKB and Duo: Holy hell, how many Fox mains were at this tourney?! Gooood **** repping the fox.

Tope: Fun MM, Wolf - Fox is such a craazy matchup. Wish we coulda done a few more friendlies, but I needed to peace back to the hotel. Play moar Barlw.

G-Reg: Umm... sorry my friend annoyed you so much?

Chillin: Ali says Hi.

Deez.

Smash Lord
That's what i heard i said if you read it right... so obviously i can't explain how your cocky. but saying he sucks and losing to him doesn't make any sense at all does it??? but anyway im done with what I have to say... i said what needed to be said. if you have anything else to talk about aim me at EvilTwin0688.

OverLade

Smash Hero
there should be a snake challenge where peach has to fight 3 snakes in a 3 on 1 team battle and the snakes are only allowed to use Dair, since snake and peach essentially have the same dair! You guys forget about edress, he's pretty good.
I support this as the new standard for testing competitive players.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Insulting older people who play video games is just plain ignorant. I would rather be 22, driving to tourneys myself, using my own money from my job, and not being supported by my parents than 14 and having to ask mommy.

Other than that, I don't really mind Sin, I teamed w/ him and he's pretty cool, just disrespectful, and sometimes I find it pretty funny.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Mr. E: I never did get a chance to MM you, but I saw you playing ARC and LDPK earlier in the day. I wish I woulda gotten a chance to play you.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Insulting older people who play video games is just plain ignorant. I would rather be 22, driving to tourneys myself, using my own money from my job, and not being supported by my parents than 14 and having to ask mommy.

Other than that, I don't really mind Sin, I teamed w/ him and he's pretty cool, just disrespectful, and sometimes I find it pretty funny.
First of all i only said those things because other ppl were being just as ignorant for no reason at all... and btw im 20 and i dont ask my parents for money i play poker... so yea... MM?:laugh: and also who likes losing some people just take losing better then others do... I myself is a sore loser anyone who really knows me will tell you so... but what can I do??? but im gettin better at it only because there are ppl out there better then me so i cant get mad..

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Mr. E: I never did get a chance to MM you, but I saw you playing ARC and LDPK earlier in the day. I wish I woulda gotten a chance to play you.
Awww dude I wish we played. Sorry =/
Did we even meet? I saw quite a few unfamiliar faces this time so I'm not sure if I talked to you or not.

Top Bottom