• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
In the interest of fairness, if there is a recorded match of person A and person B, and person A wants it up but person B doesn't, then regardless of who won and lost, who is the better player, who requested it up/not up first, it stands as a 50/50 split decision and there should be a better way to decide if it goes up rather than ''Aw shucks but he's CHU DAT and i'm just lil ol Snakeee so if he doesn't want it up then I guess it doesn't go up"

Screw that, dudes want to see matches...I guess someone doesn't want the public to absorb their L33T tourney-winning techniques via video (if that's even possible with brawl) and judging by the placings isn't exactly working out too well to begin with.

I say put up all matches!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I was watching some C3 fights on Toasty's channel and I couldn't help but smile or laugh whenever I would hear the chime from that clock or whatever that thing was in the room where they were recording.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
[]In the interest of fairness, if there is a recorded match of person A and person B, and person A wants it up but person B doesn't, then regardless of who won and lost, who is the better player, who requested it up/not up first, it stands as a 50/50 split decision and there should be a better way to decide if it goes up rather than ''Aw shucks but he's CHU DAT and i'm just lil ol Snakeee so if he doesn't want it up then I guess it doesn't go up"

Screw that, dudes want to see matches...I guess someone doesn't want the public to absorb their L33T tourney-winning techniques via video (if that's even possible with brawl) and judging by the placings isn't exactly working out too well to begin with.

I say put up all matches!
Actually, If anyone decides they don't want their matches up, it is within the full obligation of the recordee to NOT upload them. Therefore, Chu doesn't want his singles matches upload, Toasty really can't. If Snakee doesn't want the doubles match uploaded, Toasty shouldn't, especially if Snakee presses the issue.

And Courier new is hideous.

Deez.

Smash Lord
I haven't been on boards for about two days... and I see all this shet talkin between P~S and Sin... and other people who like to be cheerleaders on the side and add there 2 sense into everything.. such as ThumbsWayUp in his sisters azz, EE,HMS,P~S,G-reg,SSR... I'll start off in order of the names I listed. Thumbs you have the most johns out of any smasher i know. you make up all these bad excuses about how dumb brawl is and this and that.. and sayin you suck at brawl to cover up the fact you really do suck at brawl.. and you sayin SiN is the worst smasher ever is dumb he beats you in plenty of mms..in the past and i cant think of one time he didn't pay you.so stop talkin **** and man up. Sin told me he asked to $20 match u at C3 and you declined like a good bl7ch haha...and he also 2-0ed you in the tournament at C3 which is pretty funny because you guys were talkin **** before.. about "He called Neo" which isnt funny at all... GET THE FAWK OVER IT. I can easily target your sister and say shet about her but what would i gain from that??? absolutely nothing...but it is pretty funny so ill do it anyway. you keep saying how Sin is the worst smasher ever? if thats so that makes your sister the best BlowJob giver in the smash community.. and im not talkin about the community :p. moving onto EE. dawg wtf you stickin your turtle neck into all this shet man?? SiN didn't do shet to you wtf? newayz dont take shet i say about you to heart man wtf im always joking around ask all the Orginals i even talk about myself from time to time. just do me a favor and hop on P~S d*ck again please..and well be all cool. moving onto HMS... my brother never said he doesn't lose money matches. he might of said something like he doesnt lose to peaches in mm's which is a joke for him to play peaches in mms. and to be honest he beat most of the top peaches out there in mms excluding Azen..becuase hes fawkin Azen. but he either broke even or won against the peaches.. but yeah please dont be a fawkin cheerleader and egg on these two to keep beefin you must know how hard it is for me since hes my fawkin partner and hes my fawkin twin...WTF?!?!? lol... newayz moving onto G-reg i saw both your posts about the topic and at first I had no respect for you but when you switched it and apologized I didn't feel so pissed. but the topic of him and Tope's $20 mm. Tope did beat Sin the first time but Sin asked to do double or nothing and Tope could of said no but he didn't and he played again and lost.. and even if sin didnt pay up his debt to Tope i brought over $150 bucks with me that day and i woulda gave tope what he won from Sin only because i know how it feels not to get the money you deserved. now moving onto P~S wow dude wtf im your fawkin partner... why would you bring all this **** on the boards and shet. thats you and Sins business and yah need to settle that shet ya selves and stop addin all these cheerleaders into the mix. no one but me and SSR know how far back the history goes between you and Sin so lets keep it that way. and you playing Sin for $50 bucks at Chus is highly unlikely because he knows theres a chance he can lose so he said the most hell play for is $10 bucks... and if you dont wanna do that then so be it.. but you must know how this makes me feel. my partner and my brother arguing over something this stupid is pissin me off... but not much i can do at this point. now for SSR i dont know why you would even talk on boards and add what you have to say about all this shet when you know this history between them. didn't really expect that from you SSR. but im guessin P~S agreed to givin you a BJ and you gladly accepted it and wrote like your 5th post on the boards.. which is your choice what you P~S do is your own busniess.:p J/k... but thats all i really wanted to say for the fact i havent got to post about this whole thing in about 2 days because of technical problems. and if i didnt say so already G-reg, Sin said hell mm you for $5 bucks at chus if it makes you happy.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Why doesn't ChuDat want his singles matches videos up?
He doesn't want people to copy his strategies?
I just think that is silly. I'd want my vids up (if any of my epic vids had been recorded :{ ) that's for sure.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
It's not really a big deal, I just think if two people both argue about who's better/who won a money match, then they should settle it OFF of the boards.

If people are going to put their business on the boards for everyone to see, then others are going to expect them to settle it, because it really does not belong here. That being said, all jokes aside, it's really none of our business, so maybe none of us should have said anything, but the topic has yet to close, so when people flood the topics with arguments like this, you can only expect us to sit on the sidelines so long.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
So anyway...in case anyone missed the memo, I added a ****LOAD of videos today!!! I'll even be awesome quote the first post of the vid thread for you lazy fukz ^_^

Tourney Thread

Results Thread

About 8 hours and 45 minutes of matches to upload...I'll post links here for each match as they're uploaded.

COMMENTARY:
This was the first time I have ever had a setup with this capability so I didn't know what to expect as far as people commentating. I also don't think that any tourneys in MD/VA EVER really had commentary [except for crew battles recorded with a digicam...but it was usually trash talk the whole time haha]...so please excuse the occasional nonsense commentator or if people were too close to the mic or not close enough...it'll be tighter next time if I'm at a tourney worthy of commentary Thanks a lot to everyone who took the time and effort to actually do GREAT commentary <3

Subscribe:
www.youtube.com/curiousenver

WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY! [though all vids will not be available to watch in high quality when they're initially uploaded, so if they look like ****, just wait a bit til the high quality version is available]

"The Match of the Century"
NinjaLink (Diddy) Vs. Mew2King (Metaknight) Round 1
NinjaLink (Diddy) Vs. Mew2King (Metaknight) Rounds 2 & 3

Winners Finals
DieSuperFly (DDD) Vs. NinjaLink (R.O.B.) Round 1
DieSuperFly (DDD/Metaknight) Vs. NinjaLink (Diddy/Kirby) Rounds 2 and 3
DieSuperFly (Snake) Vs. NinjaLink (R.O.B.) Round 4

Losers Finals coming soon...
Grand Finals will be posted along with friendlies because they may as well have been...

Azen (Lucario) vs Chillin (Snake) - Match 1/2
Azen (Lucario) Vs. Chillin (Snake) Round 3

Chillin (Snake) Vs. Plank (Metaknight) Round 1
Chillin (Snake) Vs. Plank (Metaknight) Rounds 2 & 3

Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) Vs. Mew2King (Metaknight) Rounds 1 and 2
Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) Vs. Mew2King (Metaknight) Round 3

Azen (Marth/Diddy) Vs. DieSuperFly (Metaknight) Rounds 1 and 2
Azen (Diddy) Vs. DieSuperFly (Metaknight) Round 3

Mew2King (Metaknight) Vs. Azen (Lucario) Round 1
Mew2King (Metaknight) Vs. Azen (Diddy) Rounds 2 & 3

Candy (Snake/Metaknight) Vs. Chillin (DDD/Falco)

Candy (Snake) Vs. Forte (Metaknight)

DieSuperFly (Snake) Vs. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)

Kornnnnn~ (Metaknight) Vs. Candy (Snake)

NinjaLink (Diddy) Vs. Chillin (Falco) Round 1
NinjaLink (Diddy) Vs. Chillin (Falco) Round 2

Lobos (Toon Link) Vs. Candy (Snake)

Kornnnnn~ (Metaknight) Vs. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) Round 1
Kornnnnn~ (Snake/Metaknight) Vs. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) Rounds 2 & 3

Okin (Lucas) Vs. Lobos (Toon Link)

Slikvik (Mr. Game & Watch) Vs. Azen (Marth/Lucario)

G-Regulate (Snake) Vs. Boss (Mario) Round 1

G-Regulate (Snake) Vs. Boss (Luigi) Rounds 2 & 3

Seibrik (DDD) Vs. Chillin (Falco) Round 1
Seibrik (DDD) Vs. Chillin (Falco) Round 2

Kadaj (Marth) Vs. Boss (Mario)

Kadaj (Marth) Vs. Koi (Pit/Diddy)

TEAMS

WALL-E & The Samurai (Kadaj/toasty) Vs. D3 Runs C3 (G-Reg/Seibrik) Rounds 1 & 2
WALL-E & The Samurai (Kadaj/toasty) Vs. D3 Runs C3 (G-Reg/Seibrik) Round 3

Anything Alcoholic (Neo/Plank) Vs. WALL-E & The Samurai (Kadaj/toasty--R.O.B.)
^first match is complete obliteration >_<

More to come...

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
BTW, in my opinion, if any one person of said match wants their match recorded, then that should be enough. If Snakeee was some scrub, and Chu beat him a million times in previous matches, I'd bet nobody would listen to him if he didn't want those matches recorded.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I haven't been on boards for about two days... and I see all this shet talkin between P~S and Sin... and other people who like to be cheerleaders on the side and add there 2 sense into everything.. such as ThumbsWayUp in his sisters azz, EE,HMS,P~S,G-reg,SSR... I'll start off in order of the names I listed. Thumbs you have the most johns out of any smasher i know. you make up all these bad excuses about how dumb brawl is and this and that.. and sayin you suck at brawl to cover up the fact you really do suck at brawl.. and you sayin SiN is the worst smasher ever is dumb he beats you in plenty of mms..in the past and i cant think of one time he didn't pay you.so stop talkin **** and man up. Sin told me he asked to $20 match u at C3 and you declined like a good bl7ch haha...and he also 2-0ed you in the tournament at C3 which is pretty funny because you guys were talkin **** before.. about "He called Neo" which isnt funny at all... GET THE FAWK OVER IT. I can easily target your sister and say shet about her but what would i gain from that??? absolutely nothing...but it is pretty funny so ill do it anyway. you keep saying how Sin is the worst smasher ever? if thats so that makes your sister the best BlowJob giver in the smash community.. and im not talkin about the community :p. moving onto EE. dawg wtf you stickin your turtle neck into all this shet man?? SiN didn't do shet to you wtf? newayz dont take shet i say about you to heart man wtf im always joking around ask all the Orginals i even talk about myself from time to time. just do me a favor and hop on P~S d*ck again please..and well be all cool. moving onto HMS... my brother never said he doesn't lose money matches. he might of said something like he doesnt lose to peaches in mm's which is a joke for him to play peaches in mms. and to be honest he beat most of the top peaches out there in mms excluding Azen..becuase hes fawkin Azen. but he either broke even or won against the peaches.. but yeah please dont be a fawkin cheerleader and egg on these two to keep beefin you must know how hard it is for me since hes my fawkin partner and hes my fawkin twin...WTF?!?!? lol... newayz moving onto G-reg i saw both your posts about the topic and at first I had no respect for you but when you switched it and apologized I didn't feel so pissed. but the topic of him and Tope's $20 mm. Tope did beat Sin the first time but Sin asked to do double or nothing and Tope could of said no but he didn't and he played again and lost.. and even if sin didnt pay up his debt to Tope i brought over $150 bucks with me that day and i woulda gave tope what he won from Sin only because i know how it feels not to get the money you deserved. now moving onto P~S wow dude wtf im your fawkin partner... why would you bring all this **** on the boards and shet. thats you and Sins business and yah need to settle that shet ya selves and stop addin all these cheerleaders into the mix. no one but me and SSR know how far back the history goes between you and Sin so lets keep it that way. and you playing Sin for $50 bucks at Chus is highly unlikely because he knows theres a chance he can lose so he said the most hell play for is $10 bucks... and if you dont wanna do that then so be it.. but you must know how this makes me feel. my partner and my brother arguing over something this stupid is pissin me off... but not much i can do at this point. now for SSR i dont know why you would even talk on boards and add what you have to say about all this shet when you know this history between them. didn't really expect that from you SSR. but im guessin P~S agreed to givin you a BJ and you gladly accepted it and wrote like your 5th post on the boards.. which is your choice what you P~S do is your own busniess.:p J/k... but thats all i really wanted to say for the fact i havent got to post about this whole thing in about 2 days because of technical problems. and if i didnt say so already G-reg, Sin said hell mm you for $5 bucks at chus if it makes you happy.
@__@ ..Boss is the one who start talking about "he called Neo" to thumbs, me, yoster, K9
...but Boss is amazing i guess that's why he never got yell at
shouldn't blame thumbs about it.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
As bad as it sounds, smash needs good arguments every once in awhile, it shows people are interested int he community.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Deez you keep getting personal I'll see you outside of smash, your 3 foot black leprechaun looking self can't back anything up. I got no problem with Sin as I didn't say anything negative to him I would not say in person, its not that serious =/

But anyway I had fun at this torny, thanks for the vids Toastdizzle

Deez.

Smash Lord
LOL like i said dont take shet personal... and when do you know I don't talk shet??? IM JOKIN! WOW.... calm down dawg wtf... if you cant take a joke i wont talk shet about you again.... didn't know you felt that way..

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
So anyway...in case anyone missed the memo, I added a ****LOAD of videos today!!! I'll even be awesome quote the first post of the vid thread for you lazy fukz ^_^

Tourney Thread

Results Thread

About 8 hours and 45 minutes of matches to upload...I'll post links here for each match as they're uploaded.
Toasty, you're the man! Everyone should thank toasty for putting in so many hours to upload the best brawl matches ever played.
I'm usually the only one to record **** in MD/Nova, but I can't get myself upload this many vids within a few days of the tourney. O_o. I hope you get like a million subscribers.
Good **** man keep up it.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
LOL like i said dont take shet personal... and when do you know I don't talk shet??? IM JOKIN! WOW.... calm down dawg wtf... if you cant take a joke i wont talk shet about you again.... didn't know you felt that way..
I can take a joke, I also tell a lot, if you read my post again I edited a few things when u posted which should help you realize I don't actually care its all whatever, now if you said something about my moms... lol

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol i see... you out of everyone I thought i can joke with the most because i thought u knew i was jokin like 95% of the time. but ma bad ma dude... ill chill out talkin shet about you :p

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Anybody else reminded of DaLegendarySamus?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Astute observation Nacker. And since I hear you're skipping Saturday school, "astute" here basically means "good."

And wow Deez, how hard is it to press "enter" every once in a while?

Edit: haha Kirbstir! It would have to be in ALL CAPS though.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Daaamn good shet Ninja Rinky Dinks you phucked Mew2stink right up the bootiehole with that shet :laugh:

It's no point training against a million diddies because they're not going to help you against what NL does and only does.

Next tournament Wes is at, you guys should/will let him commentate :laugh:

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
o yea... this is Pyronic~Star

i told u why i brought it here... i dislike people telling me what i can and can't do.. so i posted it, i mean what would give him the authority to first tell me i can't do it or he'll do this that and the third... and then to blantantly lie on me...
and i gave ssr a blowjob? wow thats the gayest thing you could have thought of in response to ssr stating a several thruths... maybe your named deez, cus your nuts are always in his mouth... and incessed homosexuality is a sin.... got some things you two should explain? j/k :p
on another note... your bro clearly stated "WOW now everyone knows that would never happen haha. Dude i dont lose Money matches obvisouly you can see the results from c3 ecrc!" maybe you conviently didn't read over this or something. and your so ignorant... i technically nvr argued with sin.. i actually didn't even post to him... i only posted things between me and him and that i would mm him for $50.. and if u had $150 that day... how come i nvr got my money? you could have given to me..
and this whole situation is between me, sin... and whoever we want it to be between... apparently i wanted the smash comunity to see it...

Top Bottom