• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

Kenrawr

Smash Master
He told you not to post something that makes him look bad and you took it offensively thus posted it?
Or was it something else.
Either way the whole thing was totally unnecessary.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
P~S once again lol

he said don't do it or he'll say bad thigns about me and get others to say things about me... kinda like a threat is how i took it :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I haven't been on boards for about two days... and I see all this shet talkin between P~S and Sin... and other people who like to be cheerleaders on the side and add there 2 sense into everything.. such as ThumbsWayUp in his sisters azz, EE,HMS,P~S,G-reg,SSR... I'll start off in order of the names I listed. Thumbs you have the most johns out of any smasher i know. you make up all these bad excuses about how dumb brawl is and this and that.. and sayin you suck at brawl to cover up the fact you really do suck at brawl.. and you sayin SiN is the worst smasher ever is dumb he beats you in plenty of mms..in the past and i cant think of one time he didn't pay you.so stop talkin **** and man up. Sin told me he asked to $20 match u at C3 and you declined like a good bl7ch haha...and he also 2-0ed you in the tournament at C3 which is pretty funny because you guys were talkin **** before.. about "He called Neo" which isnt funny at all... GET THE FAWK OVER IT. I can easily target your sister and say shet about her but what would i gain from that??? absolutely nothing...but it is pretty funny so ill do it anyway. you keep saying how Sin is the worst smasher ever? if thats so that makes your sister the best BlowJob giver in the smash community.. and im not talkin about the community :p. moving onto EE. dawg wtf you stickin your turtle neck into all this shet man?? SiN didn't do shet to you wtf? newayz dont take shet i say about you to heart man wtf im always joking around ask all the Orginals i even talk about myself from time to time. just do me a favor and hop on P~S d*ck again please..and well be all cool. moving onto HMS... my brother never said he doesn't lose money matches. he might of said something like he doesnt lose to peaches in mm's which is a joke for him to play peaches in mms. and to be honest he beat most of the top peaches out there in mms excluding Azen..becuase hes fawkin Azen. but he either broke even or won against the peaches.. but yeah please dont be a fawkin cheerleader and egg on these two to keep beefin you must know how hard it is for me since hes my fawkin partner and hes my fawkin twin...WTF?!?!? lol... newayz moving onto G-reg i saw both your posts about the topic and at first I had no respect for you but when you switched it and apologized I didn't feel so pissed. but the topic of him and Tope's $20 mm. Tope did beat Sin the first time but Sin asked to do double or nothing and Tope could of said no but he didn't and he played again and lost.. and even if sin didnt pay up his debt to Tope i brought over $150 bucks with me that day and i woulda gave tope what he won from Sin only because i know how it feels not to get the money you deserved. now moving onto P~S wow dude wtf im your fawkin partner... why would you bring all this **** on the boards and shet. thats you and Sins business and yah need to settle that shet ya selves and stop addin all these cheerleaders into the mix. no one but me and SSR know how far back the history goes between you and Sin so lets keep it that way. and you playing Sin for $50 bucks at Chus is highly unlikely because he knows theres a chance he can lose so he said the most hell play for is $10 bucks... and if you dont wanna do that then so be it.. but you must know how this makes me feel. my partner and my brother arguing over something this stupid is pissin me off... but not much i can do at this point. now for SSR i dont know why you would even talk on boards and add what you have to say about all this shet when you know this history between them. didn't really expect that from you SSR. but im guessin P~S agreed to givin you a BJ and you gladly accepted it and wrote like your 5th post on the boards.. which is your choice what you P~S do is your own busniess.:p J/k... but thats all i really wanted to say for the fact i havent got to post about this whole thing in about 2 days because of technical problems. and if i didnt say so already G-reg, Sin said hell mm you for $5 bucks at chus if it makes you happy.
You're an idiot.

I'm up money on Sin, I've three stocked him in tourny, and I don't really care if I got 2-0'd to his gay *** rolling and camping. Stop defending him because he's disrespectful and idiotic to everyone around him.

Him calling Neo is one of the stupidest mother ****ing things I've ever heard so I'm gonna keep laughing about it until it stops being funny (which is probably never). You, oh original one, on the the other hand, choose to insult my sister (who you've never met/has never even KNOWN about the smash community) just cause Boss brought her up out of nowhere as a joke. INGENIUS my friend, you truly are hilarious. I don't care because nothing you say has any value.

Yeah, it's true I turned down the $20 mm against him. I didn't feel like enduring 7 minutes of camping for two matches. Plus I'm sick of him not paying until I give him rematches. ****'s disrespectful and annoying.

Nothing I say about Sin has anything to do with you so do me a favor and shut the **** up.

Btw, he called Neo LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
awesome results, grats everyone.
Will update points and website after the holiday madness. (this weekend)

Post for finals, in a min?? o__O

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lies you were the only diddy he played Thumbs lmao... you wanted him to beat NL. and you told him bad diddy stages which is i think pretty fuxed up but thats just me. :p

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
I guesssssss w/e man idk about the ppl hating on me!! Hate all you want haters! And G-reg does it make sense to MM somone i dont have that much confidence against??? uh NOOOO it doesnt which obvisouly mean you decent enough to MM but since you said i need to grow some balls the next time i ask you to mm which would most likely be at chus just make sure your bring your money!!! peace im out .

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Anybody else reminded of DaLegendarySamus?
lmao, when I first saw his post, I was scrolling from below and thought "OHHH SNAP DaLegendarySamus posted!"...and then I got to the top of the post...got really disappointed, and skipped it [and everything related to it >_>]
Toasty, you're the man! Everyone should thank toasty for putting in so many hours to upload the best brawl matches ever played.
I'm usually the only one to record **** in MD/Nova, but I can't get myself upload this many vids within a few days of the tourney. O_o. I hope you get like a million subscribers.
Good **** man keep up it.
<3<3<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a843zW0csw

i love ee's commentary </dickriding>

"what is toasty of... Arab descent? they're pretty smart"
I lost my **** when he said that hahaha, n!gga EE I'm not of Arab descent XD [Bangladesh sonnnn]

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sin dont worry about it man, you dont have to if you dont want to. you just come off as really cocky to a lot of people, and you always want to money match but you wont money match me, so i feel left out :).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I guesssssss w/e man idk about the ppl hating on me!! Hate all you want haters! And G-reg does it make sense to MM somone i dont have that much confidence against??? uh NOOOO it doesnt which obvisouly mean you decent enough to MM but since you said i need to grow some balls the next time i ask you to mm which would most likely be at chus just make sure your bring your money!!! peace im out .
MM me. I suck. Ask anyone in MD/VA.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
hes right i wont MM you if you pick Mk i mean why not pick your marth? ill MM your marth ne day sir. So yeah and Greg i do wanna mm you cuz i dont want you to feel left out. :) And thumbs how am i a ******? just cuz i was kep kep keepting it real? but u kno its coo i will mm you too if you want and thumbs. I dont want ppl to hate me like they do Inui sike nah just kidding haha.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^^ Kinda regretting you didn't enter singles now aren't ya?

I'm pretty glad I changed my mind and decided to enter. I mean ****.

Top Bottom