• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
pandora battery for PSP, who can hook me up with one? I'll pay

//double post cause I am serious

edit: ****ing Chillin

Snakeee

Smash Master
pandora battery for PSP, who can hook me up with one? I'll pay

//double post cause I am serious

edit: ****ing Chillin
If you want someone to hack your PSP with a pandora battery I have one. It's set to give you 3.80 M33 which you can just click network update for the newest custom versions. I have been charging people to do that because it took me a pretty long time to make it -_-.
Does $10 sound ok?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Does anyone live in these areas in MD that can house pick me up from the station, house me and bring me back to the bus station:

Rockville
Baltimore
hangerstown
Bethasda

I would like to be housed from 2morrow- sunday.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Toasty I got this shit
If you want someone to hack your PSP with a pandora battery I have one. It's set to give you 3.80 M33 which you can just click network update for the newest custom versions. I have been charging people to do that because it took me a pretty long time to make it -_-.
Does $10 sound ok?
Sounds great dude! it'll be able to get videos and games on it right?

what do I need to bring?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...im in need of a teammate again :laugh:

preferrably a snake/wario/rob/marth. If no one fits that I'll team with mister E, if he's still open

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Mister E or tope, I am gonna go to DC and take the train there to VA, is there a train stop where I can get off and you guys can pick me up from there. If so please let me know. Message me on aim or leave me a private message. Also leave me your cell number so I can call when I get at the station.

I can't leave N.Y without knowing this info. So let me know what train station is close to Richmond and if you can pick me up from there.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Mister E or tope, I am gonna go to DC and take the train there to VA, is there a train stop where I can get off and you guys can pick me up from there. If so please let me know. Message me on aim or leave me a private message. Also leave me your cell number so I can call when I get at the station.

I can't leave N.Y without knowing this info. So let me know what train station is close to Richmond and if you can pick me up from there.
Sounds like ur really in need of some help, and no one is listening, huh?

I don't think tope can pick you up. Richmond is 1.5 hours south of the tournament dude, don't take a train there.

Good thing chudat is offering his services ^_~. Did u purposely ignore my last message? Oh well. Good luck

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
LMFAO look at Chu advertise himself and refer to himself in 3rd person
I lol'd too. "Hi my name's Chu Dat. Are you elderly? Is applesauce all you can eat with your toothless flappy gums? Try my new product: CHEW DAT! It's a full set of teeth that will get you living your life and enjoying your food again faster than you ever thought possible!
Disclaimer: Teeth may or may not have been knocked out of other people's mouths by squall hammers.
If you call now, Chu will even throw in a Kirby Vacuum Cleaner! Shipping is free! Call Now!"

lolz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sounds like ur really in need of some help, and no one is listening, huh?

I don't think tope can pick you up. Richmond is 1.5 hours south of the tournament dude, don't take a train there.

Good thing chudat is offering his services ^_~. Did u purposely ignore my last message? Oh well. Good luck
I saw it, I just don't wanna been so much just for a tournament. I am spending enough as it is. Travel, Tourny plus me feeding myself. And the rest of what I have is emergency cash in case something happens. I like to be prepared when I travel out of state.

I'm saving you for a last resort if all fails.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ProBrawler your sig background reminds me of when I played through Fire Emblem 7 on the GBA. Does anyone else feel this resemblance?
...no, i dont feel it

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I need a teammate. i dont wanna come all this way just to do singles

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Sure Tant I'll $1 mm ya. It'd be cool if you could bring your wii to this so we can transfer that match where I three stock Sin onto Yoster's SD card and later record it off his camera.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Leavin for the tournament now =D.

First one, for brawl, looks like everything is gonna go well, but one question. How are we able to fit singles and doubles into one day? The last tournament that I went to was INNsomnia IV, and it went waaay late into the night and was 2 days, and that was with a smaller crowd and a faster game...

I trust ya tope.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
So who doesn't have a partner. I need a partner so let me know people....OR ELSE!!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
^^^hahahaha

GameDragonX: check your PM

Final count from SoVa looks like it's just me, Kadaj, and Famous... :(
Originals: please don't forget Malco's iPod :)
Korn: Don't forget those flash drives so you can get your vids...[well, you'll get like ALL the vids from those two tourneys since I didn't separate them]

I'll be bringing 2 small TVs
hopefully 2 Wiis [1 guaranteed]

and in case anyone somehow missed my 18,000 ads for commentary, there will be a setup that I'd hope some of the best matches get played on because they will have direct capture for recording as WELL as commentary recording directly into those videos...so there'll be a station for commentary...I want that **** hyped so those matches are even more amazing to watch ^_^

If you do commentary, please be respectful of the mic and do not manhandle it as it's not "cheap" :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Chillin I challenge you to a $5 mm, 2/3, all random neutrals, ROB vs Snake, on the commentary setup, with toasty and a Snake player of your choice commentating.

chillindude829

Smash Master
k sounds good. btw ive seen you bragging on the ROB boards about beating me, remember the deal, if you mention beating my snake you have to mention getting 3 stocked by my DDD.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I want to play your Snake at some point Chillin. I've only played it once briefly in a crew battle, and being that it is my favorite matchup I'd like to see how I do against yours :) mm or friendly either works

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i search my name every so often, its funny to see people mention me in random threads thinking i wont see it.

but i hate when i get like shoutout posts as results "was fun chillin with you after the tourney" and sh*t

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yea i search my name every so often, its funny to see people mention me in random threads thinking i wont see it.

but i hate when i get like shoutout posts as results "was fun chillin with you after the tourney" and sh*t
I do the same thing.......in fact.........i think its time......*search*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom