• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss8

Smash Hero
listen ummmm.....

i dont want any surprises....

i basically noe/follow/check everything....im suspect i noe things....so yea i dont want any surprises....

eyes wide open...

dont ask me questions cause i wont answer.....

Bouse

Smash Ace
If someone can get a hold of Yoster and tell him to PM me his address so I know where I can take the NY players... I'd appreciate it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

kirbstir

Smash Lord
At least you're not a cs major, I keep wanting to discuss object oriented software

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Actually, I'm not really sure who's teaming with who anymore lol I hear M2k is teaming with DSF, which means Azen will probably team with Chillin so nvm I don't know who Neo is teaming with lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
m2k isnt coming. id assume chillin with neo, dsf with azen or another WC player, maybe azen with travis

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Another Diddy main?!?! lol they're so rare in this area so I should be happy, but then again it is a Diddy ditto :urg: omg we better not be in the same bracket or there will be hell to pay :mad:
i guess i dont post that much on the diddy boards, if you didnt know that i mained diddy :laugh:

im offering now to play our tourney ditto without bananas, if we have to play at all. and all matches on FD :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom