• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
MK isn't a bad matchup for Wario?

What about Pit or Falco?

or GaW even. GaW is pretty gay. lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
GaW probably is a bad matchup for wario but i cant play him and i probably never will lol
Umm pit n falco dunno about but metaknight iunno maybe i just dont like playing against jls wario because i hear runawayfire's mk always beats jls wario

J.L

Smash Ace
^^ its true. so far nate's mk is the only metaknight to have defeated me in a set.

but Ive gotten better with dealing with metaknights now. i mean.. thats all ive been playing against :S and occasionally snakes.

mk is a ***** to deal with though. not gonna lie.

Percon

Smash Lord
lol, I love how my signature that I made before brawl came out features Wario and DDD, yet I use neither of them. I gotta get kevin to make me a sig or something

D

Deleted member

jl my snake has a wayyyyy bigger penis than your wario's

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo JL, when you and the crew are going to meet up for practice please PM me so I can tag along, I need some serious tips and practice from your Wario and Ambrose's ICs. I'll play my Bowser to. Seriously though, I'll go.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
ALPHAMERIC CHALLENGES ADNAN

MAYBE YOU ASK, WHAT WOULD ALPHAMERIC DO

He plans to take over the saying WWAD.

But....

Adnan counterattacks!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Bernard, why did you change your avatar to something so ****ing fruity? lmao

:laugh:

KingAce

Smash Ace
I hope its not on the 7th or I wont be able to come, and neither will niagara from what I know... besides C 3 hasnt announced a date up till now and its already June 3rd. Im pretty sure it wont be the 7th.

Niko_K

Smash Master
^^^ Agreed, I'm really hoping for the 14th. I must redeem myself from SBaN#5. Also I hope CoS shows up :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Geez, people are touchy, I wouldn't be allowed to come to this tournament cause I'm stating the obvious? And he would want me to come cause I can bring a lot of people, wow.

And yeah I guess I should relax but at the same time people are looking forward to something that they do not know when it is. I have to know so I can handle my shifts at work.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Just chill dog. And C 3 could do w.e he wanted. If he wanted to ban Raynex he could. If he said no black people allowed, no black people allowed.

J.L

Smash Ace
im pretty sure C 3 will lean towards the majority, so u can bet that it wont be on the 7th, and hopefully a better date. btw charles maybe u should say something.. im a bit curious too.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
seems like everyone likes the 14th...?
well either way..... charles you free to smash friday after 7pm?
raynex, jl, you guys wana join in if it's a go...? we'll do a mini smashfest

idea

Smash Master
seems like everyone likes the 14th...?
well either way..... charles you free to smash friday after 7pm?
raynex, jl, you guys wana join in if it's a go...? we'll do a mini smashfest
gimme more info, i's free after 7 too...after 7 every day actually, as i told you yesterday.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Does anyone know how to get here from sauga by GO bus? Im on gotransit.ca and I cant find the bus to get to markham, then gotta find out which bus to take in markham from there =/. Mayb im jus too dumb to use the site but still anyone wanna help me find out how to get to C 3s from sauga?

Also: SPECIAL NOTE: MY BASEMENT IS NOT HUGE, SO IF YOU ARE COMING, PLEASE ENTER AT LEAST SOMETHING!!! ONLY INCREDIBLY SPECIAL SITUATIONS WILL BE OVERLOOKED.

do you know roughly how many toronto ppl are goingÉ because umm I know sauga has 3-4 ppl planning on coming and Niagara has 4-5 people wanting to come as well.

J.L

Smash Ace
i got work, so its a no go.

im not sure if i can go to tournaments often anymore. i got work, atleast for june anyway. ill see what i can do.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
He might be forced to work the first few sats because he is the new guy, but ye after that book it off!

D

Deleted member

A message to people who don't have jobs - you cannot work retail and expect to have Saturdays off. Host it on Sundays or in the week when you life-newbies are done schools. <3

Top Bottom