• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

alphameric

Smash Ace
also, the go station is in walking distance of his house.
so if you're not bringing a tv you can walk for 15min and save yourself some bus fare (for gems!)

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
"GK, are you an internet ninja or just another white guy playing brawl?" (K I R B YKAZE)

I can't discuss that because of an oath I took.

Check page 48 for hosting details if anyone missed it. It is at the bottom. I hope to see a good turn out.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Yes Mugs it is within walking distance of the Go Station, if you're too cheap for 2.50 or whatever the bus costs. We can go for food runs whenever. There is a convenience store down the street, pizza place and a fish and chips place close (7 minute walk). Anyone with a car can do food runs if they want.

I can get about 5 or 6 TV's with Wii's, maybe more if more CoS members show interest. More TV's and Wii's would still be better.

Start time would be 12pm because I don't want to wake up earlier than that. If people want it earlier let me know.

Would you still want to run it C3?

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
if this goes down, i can bring a tv as always

Also, the tourny itself can start at 12, but i suggest letting people in a little earlier for warm up and friendlies

C 3

Smash Ace
Like a lot of us have said, we can't go without rides, and I personally don't have the money to travel like that atm. Also, i'd have to leave pretty early to get home at a decent time. If u guys do a tournament at GK's, I guess it can be "GK's brawl-o-rama" or some **** haha. Chilly Willy tournament minus C 3 = impossible (the world will spilt in half............ don't test me haha)

alphameric

Smash Ace
Pickering is easier/cheaper to get to than say mississauga.
All you gotta do is catch a Go Bus that comes here, or the Go Train. Both will end up at the Pickering Go Station, and then you can walk to GK's, or take the bus if you're lazy (or late).

smash_rob

Smash Rookie
yo GK i'll be there, and i'm bringing a TV and a WII if steve can give me a ride (from the college)

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't the tourny orginally in Markham?

Markham is 20 minutes away from Pickering!

I don't see how people would of been able to make it to Markham and not Pickering =S

The bus counts as a ride lol

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
^ "Wasn't the tourny orginally in Markham? Markham is 20 minutes away from Pickering!"
it's actually accessible from ttc so it's much easier for the ones living in toronto, never public transit'd to pickering so dont know how that works but i'm sure it's not hard either

alphameric

Smash Ace
^ "Wasn't the tourny orginally in Markham? Markham is 20 minutes away from Pickering!"
it's actually accessible from ttc so it's much easier for the ones living in toronto, never public transit'd to pickering so dont know how that works but i'm sure it's not hard either
That's the beauty of it, all you have to do it hop on the go train to Pickering and you're there. No need to take the bus.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
C 3, that's pretty soft... How were you planning on playing in your own tourny if you had no money for this weekend =S dude...

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
im working both of those days..... see if i can switch it with someone and if not ...... i'll prolly try and leave early and be there for doubles

let me know when you decide which day so i can talk to someone at work

KingAce

Smash Ace
I dont know if anyone would be okay with this but what about hosting a chilly willy biweekly on a weekday?
I dont think people would show up. Some of us have school, and im guessing a lot of you guys got work too. If this was in the summer sure, im guessing a lot of people would show up even though this isnt my tournament just my thoughts on a biweekly on a weekday.

idea

Smash Master
i'm probably fine with weekdays. the most i'll have this summer to get in the way of that is a part-time job (hopefully).

Top Bottom