• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
This should be on June 7th as the St. Catherines' one is looking to be kinda big. If on the following week that's already 5 people that would go.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol shouldnt there be a week break in between? I mean for those attending the alphamale biweeklies too its kinda hectic.. one week niagara next week markham than third week sauga? it should be on the 14th to spread things out a bit

Gichan

Smash Champion
But the 14th is the alphamale therefore people are stuck between two tourneys, in what I thought there would be one for every week. After that there isn't on in a while till July (I think...). Plus, don't you love tourneys?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Another note is that if there are separate tournaments they should be bigger ones instead of split members right?

btw, KingAce, you riding along with Bug and I correct?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Are you? Are you really? What if we have our tri-joint birthfest (Mike, Ryan and myself) on that Saturday? THEN WHAT *****?!

Honestly though Bernard, that seems like the best date to do it since it's sort of in between all of our birthdays <_<. WE SHALL DISCUSS THIS LATER :mad:

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
C3, You should have the next date in the thread title. Just for quick easy solid reference. Also since in the original post it says May 31st or June 7th, I assume I can vote a day, to which I vote the 7th. Simply because May 31st has the majority of players going to Niagra, and CoS is going to the cottage.

Also,
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171605
Stolen!

Sanu

Smash Champion
It is now my belief that Adnan searches up my name and posts in topic that I post in.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
i have work for the following 3 saturdays =T
how late are you planning to have people over for? im assuming somewhere around 11-12?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i'm new to the smash scene... been lurking for a while. i wanna hit up a chilly willy! when is the next one? and should i bring anything??...other than a controller of course

D.B

Smash Ace
hey guys i'm new to the smash scene... been lurking for a while. i wanna hit up a chilly willy! when is the next one? and should i bring anything??...other than a controller of course
If you can bring a tv bring one, if you can bring a wii or whatever bring that. If you can bring both

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
to runaway:
LOL

to D.B.:
I'd bring a TV but the only ones i have are huge... one LCD and a bunch of huge old 20 year old tvs lol i can bring a wii... maybe two. when is the next one? is there a set date for the june tourney? if i dont make that one i'm gunna try to make july for sure

KingAce

Smash Ace
I vote on this being on the 14th if possible. A lot more people can make it from niagara, and people are going to GA on the 7th. Actually, almost everyone I spoke with said they could more likely attend if its on the 14th.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Bug.... lets find sum more ppl to mission there from sauga i think rae would probably come but dunno who else would

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
i believe i can come if its on the 14th. i can bring probably 3-4 others as well. this would be our first tourney

MDK00

Smash Ace
ima gunna stop playin for awhile and go bak to my regular 2d games. when (if ever) i get the console and game i'll practice up and join in the fun again

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol alright man, altho you only didnt place as well as you wanted to bcuz of that one mistake, or you would have been in winners finals lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
I guess I vote on the 14th now (before it was for the 7th) simply because of that huge melee tournament and the fact that if the 14th really does make it easier for the Niagara people then it will be much better. I'm coming for sure on the 14th anyways, I always attend.

And Rae, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, come on man who's going to record and awesomely commentate. I haven't practice commenting yet. And you could've won man seriously, if the result let you down don't let it. If you are intent on this break then make it short.

KingAce

Smash Ace
I agree with GI, if your gonna take a break makee it short lol, oh yeah another question, C 3 is your basement big enough for like 20+ people without it getting cramped up? Just wondering, because sauga and probably niagara are coming to this as well

worldjem7

Smash Ace
lol after that tourney I'm sure everyone will dabble in the zombification that is Meta Knight lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
Snake > Metaknight, trust me lol one uptilt on a platform when meta is at 80% and your outta there.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I know but Meta Knight got so much hype that day that everyone's going to want to try him out lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol yeah thats true your gonna see soo many more metaknights, good thing im having snake as a secondary :)

Top Bottom