• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

idea

Smash Master
not you, he had the same display pic. cactuar the thing =P how do you check if someone has said your name, anyway?

...mew2king pc chris

Niko_K

Smash Master
M2k Is The Reason Tripping Is In Brawl Guys. If He Didnt Waveshine And Wavedash All The Time Sakurai Would Have Never Acknowledged The Need To Make It Less Competitive!!!!

True Story. Kens Mom Approves.

You actually took the time to highlight this?! Wow.

C 3

Smash Ace
hey C3 its me KRSW. i think i might actually be coming but its not official yet. If i do come i can supply a T.v. and a wii with brawl
Let me know asap whether u can come for sure.

YO count me in, I got setups. See y'all there .
Setups as in wii/brawl AND a TV, or just one?

cactuar has inspired me to bring a wii and brawl =P
does anyone know how to not have to have a wii remote at the beginning? is there any way to get from starting your wii, to the first brawl screen, using only a gc controller? i find i have to use a wiimote/classic controller for that part.
Not sure, sorry I can't help. I'll see u May 3rd.

HAY M2K

YOU SUCK

COME POST HERE

a
Are you trying to get us killed?!?! haha

M2k Is The Reason Tripping Is In Brawl Guys. If He Didnt Waveshine And Wavedash All The Time Sakurai Would Have Never Acknowledged The Need To Make It Less Competitive!!!!

True Story. Kens Mom Approves.
Are you trying to get us killed?!?! haha

lmao smashboards ate your caps.

Also it's funny that GTA threads can barely ever stay on topic
yup...... so depressing.

alphameric

Smash Ace
There is a distinct possibility that some CoS members will be coming to the May 3rd event.
I think it really depends on how well rides can be distributed.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i'd like to make it to this event but markham is a good distance away unfortunately and im notoriously known for gettin my self lost when trying to travel up there by myself =S

if anyone from sauga is willing to give me a ride or mission the bus w/ me let me kno asap plz n thnk u

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL No transportation johns, I want to see all of you dudes come out, along with Niagra, and we can make this **** epic.

Conk

Smash Cadet
NEXT TOURNAMENT: May 3rd/08

SPECIAL NOTE: MY BASEMENT IS NOT HUGE, SO IF YOU ARE COMING, PLEASE ENTER AT LEAST SOMETHING!!! ONLY INCREDIBLY SPECIAL SITUATIONS WILL BE OVERLOOKED.

Never been to a smash biweekly/tournament before, but I might attend this one.

Does this mean I can't come if I don't bring a wii and brawl or a TV?

MDK00

Smash Ace
LOL No transportation johns, I want to see all of you dudes come out, along with Niagra, and we can make this **** epic.
truth be told i dont even noe how to bus down there lol thats why it wud be nice if i had some1 to go with me who actually knows how to get there.'

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
@Conk

No, you don't need to bring a wii+brawl or a tv if it's inconvenient for you, but if you can, it's normally appreciated.
He means that if you're going there, at least enter an event. Like singles or doubles.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
truth be told i dont even noe how to bus down there lol thats why it wud be nice if i had some1 to go with me who actually knows how to get there.'
Honestly, I would come to this with you to like watch and ****, with Matt. But we got our Biweekly on that date.

The best I can do is tell you how you would get there from Sq1 to main interesection by his place. I remember going to Charles' place, and the most awkward part was getting from the McCowan and Steeles to his place.

If someone could pick you up from there, you should be good.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
i live in the area and the easiest way to get there is to just take the 53 steeles east bus (B, E - to markham rd.)
it turns into elson so you just need to get off at douglas haig drive..... most of the buses will announce it except for the new buses which you can just ask the driver for the stop
from there..... you just walk up to coppard (on your left/north) then another left(west) onto rowe
oh and charles if you absolutely need more set ups let me know like day before or something..... otherwise i dont wana bring it with me to work XD

MDK00

Smash Ace
right now things are looking 50/50 on me going. if i do come tho i can bring my laptop n record some matches.

would it be possible for some1 to pick me up from the McCowan bus stop?

anyone want to team up w/ a scrubbed out MK?

Conk

Smash Cadet
@Conk

No, you don't need to bring a wii+brawl or a tv if it's inconvenient for you, but if you can, it's normally appreciated.
He means that if you're going there, at least enter an event. Like singles or doubles.
Thanks a lot, I understand it now. If I go, I'll definitely enter in singles.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
hey man...yeah i'd be interested in coming w/ a few of my friends...what do you still need (i saw a bunch of people saying they're bringing a tv and wii's and such)...i might be able to bring some stuff =P.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
btw, im in markham, if you live near me, hit me up on WIFI when you can. my brawl code is in my profile, and my tag is MW. i main DK.

C 3

Smash Ace
btw, im in markham, if you live near me, hit me up on WIFI when you can. my brawl code is in my profile, and my tag is MW. i main DK.
If you live in Markham, forget WIFI, let's meet up at one of our places and play. Where do u live in Markham?

wtf dzenan you're going to this?

I can make it out Charles.
Thanks for confirming.

Basically whatever you bring is much appreciated
Precisely. Are you coming to this or no? if u do, u know the rules.

hey man...yeah i'd be interested in coming w/ a few of my friends...what do you still need (i saw a bunch of people saying they're bringing a tv and wii's and such)...i might be able to bring some stuff =P.
Still need everything basically. If your friends come, they need to enter something. If not, I don't think I can accompany them...... sorry.

i think i could walk there....anyone need a piggy back?
Never again........... once u talk to Euphoria/KirbyKaze more, you'll understand why.........

right now things are looking 50/50 on me going. if i do come tho i can bring my laptop n record some matches.

Take the 53E or B to Douglas Haig from McCowan + Steeles (heading north, 2 stops). Your doubles offer is pretty bad, u don't make urself sound like ur worth teaming with at all haha be confident man!!!

The hell? The Steeles bus takes you to like the end of Charles' street.
Yes....... yes it does.

i live in the area and the easiest way to get there is to just take the 53 steeles east bus (B, E - to markham rd.)
it turns into elson so you just need to get off at douglas haig drive..... most of the buses will announce it except for the new buses which you can just ask the driver for the stop
from there..... you just walk up to coppard (on your left/north) then another left(west) onto rowe
oh and charles if you absolutely need more set ups let me know like day before or something..... otherwise i dont wana bring it with me to work XD
Don't worry about bringing a setup.............. AND SPECIAL NOTE FOR EVERYONE WHO WILL TAKE THE 53 STEELES BUS: DO NOT TAKE THE 53F!!! THAT WILL NOT HELP U!!! thank u :)

Honestly, I would come to this with you to like watch and ****, with Matt. But we got our Biweekly on that date.

The best I can do is tell you how you would get there from Sq1 to main interesection by his place. I remember going to Charles' place, and the most awkward part was getting from the McCowan and Steeles to his place.

If someone could pick you up from there, you should be good.
Thanks Adnan. Once again, take the 53 steeles bus.

@Conk

Thank u for clarifying for me.

Thanks for promoting this man, appreciate it. FIRST GTA BRAWL PR AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT!!!! YEA!!!!!!

im in markham, if i come i can bring a brawl n wii.
please come.

i'd like to make it to this event but markham is a good distance away unfortunately and im notoriously known for gettin my self lost when trying to travel up there by myself =S

if anyone from sauga is willing to give me a ride or mission the bus w/ me let me kno asap plz n thnk u
Good luck.

There is a distinct possibility that some CoS members will be coming to the May 3rd event.

Confirm asap please. Also, please bring setups/TV's. ALL MUST ENTER AT LEAST ONE EVENT!

C 3

Smash Ace
How many friends? what are their smash names?

im just at 16th and village gate
I'm having ppl over tomorrow, come.

pretty much..... its like a 2 minute walk from there
Is your bro coming? he should.

Please confirm asap.

Which members are coming? please confirm asap.

@Conk

Are you and ur peeps coming this time? please confirm asap.

C 3

Smash Ace
omfg TTC went on strike.
I've always hated the TTC, and this just adds fuel to the fire.

1.) They've been on strike before........... screwed over the general public.

2.) They raise the fares to ridiculous prices (at one point it was 2.25, now it's 2.75......... that's almost $6 to go 2 stops and come back!!! ridiculous!!)

3.) They go on strike again........... with only 40mins notice, not the 2 day warning they said they would give, and they even went on strike early......... they started at 11 instead of 12.

yeah I know, they like go on strike every year. I wonder what it is this time, not enough cup holders?
I'm not 100% sure myself, but TTC needs to be an ESSENTIAL SERVICE!! (can't go on strike basically). It's used more than ambulances and police cars, and they're essential services............ thanks McGuinty, you've done us proud.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Naw, they have a week to clear up and they definetly will by then.
TTC is soo bull****, you start off neutral towards it, but everytime you really need it and that bus is either really late, or just isn't there. You start to hate this mutha****a.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
dont think my brothers coming to this one

ttc's being a *****, strike without notice, leaving people stranded, they already get paid at a STARTING rate of 23/hr, so even if there are some work issues.....STFU! you're getting paid a **** load of money for sitting on your *** and even those people who sit at the subway station to receive tickets get paid the same.....
if they'd paid me $10/hr i'd sit there and press a button too cause we know it's such hard work
honestly....the only issue they might have on their job is dealing with stupid people, but what job doesnt
all those union members need to drive a streetcar up each other's *****

so charles, what's happening today?

C 3

Smash Ace
i hope this tournament doesnt flop because of it
Same here man, i'm really looking forward to this.

Naw, they have a week to clear up and they definetly will by then.
TTC is soo bull****, you start off neutral towards it, but everytime you really need it and that bus is either really late, or just isn't there. You start to hate this mutha****a.
Yea man, the service is inconsistent, some busses randomly short turn (it's happened to me a crap load of times. I take the 129 home, but I get stuck at finch randomly) they don't check for ppl who r running for the bus (I once ran 2 blocks for a bus, and they still left me, even with me shouting) they hassle those who dont pay enough, but r nice to those who dont have change at all. **** TTC...........

dont think my brothers coming to this one

ttc's being a *****, strike without notice, leaving people stranded, they already get paid at a STARTING rate of 23/hr, so even if there are some work issues.....STFU! you're getting paid a **** load of money for sitting on your *** and even those people who sit at the subway station to receive tickets get paid the same.....
if they'd paid me $10/hr i'd sit there and press a button too cause we know it's such hard work
honestly....the only issue they might have on their job is dealing with stupid people, but what job doesnt
all those union members need to drive a streetcar up each other's *****

so charles, what's happening today?
They gave a 40min notice (basically no notice). Bus drivers get paid all that money, and they can switch to subway work, which is even easier (from the words of a bus driver himself) and still get paid all that money.

Imagine those ppl who were on the subway last night at 10 45. They find out mid-ride that the train they're on is shutting down in 1hr and 15min. ON TOP OF THAT, the train shuts down an hour early, leaving that person at some random stop, tired froM a long day, and potentially no ride. They now have to taxi home, Lord knows for far.

THAT'S ****ED UP!!!!!!!!!

And Kase, I thought we discussed it last night.......? I'll be there at 3 15, leave at 9 15.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
And Kase, I thought we discussed it last night.......? I'll be there at 3 15, leave at 9 15.
yes we did =P but i didnt find out about the strike til this morning ..... but i guess ttc doesnt really matter.... im just lazy

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hey, things are looking 50/50 for me and my friend as well. I really wanna come out to this... but if the TTC is not running then yeah.. dont think I'll be able to come. Wow looks like a lot of people are gonna show up to this lol....

Top Bottom