• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Browsing from your phone? Smashboards has a new Look

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Using my psp and it looks great, thanks!

Although I cant seem to find the log out button anymore and the player profiles still looks odd.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I use my iPod Touch to browse SWF occassionally and this looks very nice on it. Thanks!
(Where's the log out button though? Not that I need to because this is my device and no one else uses it. It just irks me a little :p)

D1

Banned via Administration
Smasboards Mobile on my G1 is sexy as hell I showed it to Hax and G$ today they were in awe.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Glad to finally hav this out officially.

The only thing I can complain about is that I can't read anything with the spoiler tags because it won't show text when I highlight it.

rhan

Smash Hero
BTW I love you guys at SWF for making the mobile site.

Now I can browse sooo much faster on my PSP.

I <3 YOU GUYS!

Sieguest

Smash Master
Umm, I'm on my laptop right now, but when I just refreshed my page this mobile skin appeared x.x how do I get out of this?
Although, the layout looks pretty cool on my laptop fyi @_@

edit: nvm, it fixed....

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i use opera as my internet browser (which is better than mcfox's) and for some reason it assumes i'm using a mobile device. I disabled it, but just letting you guys know.

shanus

Smash Hero
It's great! However, can you add a Go to last page link for each thread rather than clicking on the thread title then having to click last page?

rhan

Smash Hero
It's great! However, can you add a Go to last page link for each thread rather than clicking on the thread title then having to click last page?
That blue arrow next to the "last person posted" name.

That takes you to the last page.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'm using a Blackberry Curve, and the format is messed up. The posts and threads are placed side-by-side, making it really weird to view (narrow columns of text, scrolling sideways).

Also I can't post. I keep getting an error that says, "Must have title/subject!" but when I fill out the (optional) subject area it doesn't work.

But I appreciate the ad-less format =)

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Just a nitpick: It'd be nice if you actually could have it number pages like the original site. With just "Next" "Previous" "First" and "Last" navigating very large threads cam be difficult.

Edit: or at least a drop down menu with the numbers. Touching little tiny numbers is cumbersome.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just a nitpick: It'd be nice if you actually could have it number pages like the original site. With just "Next" "Previous" "First" and "Last" navigating very large threads cam be difficult.

Edit: or at least a drop down menu with the numbers. Touching little tiny numbers is cumbersome.
There's a "Go to page" option, just like on the full site, by the next/previous thread options. Click the blue arrow and it'll drop down with a field to type in the page number.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
There's a "Go to page" option, just like on the full site, by the next/previous thread options. Click the blue arrow and it'll drop down with a field to type in the page number.
Ah! Thank you kind sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Dislike this new mobile thing. Please put up an option to have it either way asap.
Lol what a *****.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to be able to turn sigs/post count/images on or off.

the option would be nice

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
its not really anymore convenient. I was hoping they would make some sort of front page when you log on that would just show everything. Its not really different from the original one.

Aibou

Smash Master
I really like the new mobile site. I'm actually posting this from my phone in school XD

The mobile site is much more convenient and easier to use on my phone than it was before.

Mobile site = Win :bigthumbu

DJRome

Smash Hero
i use opera as my internet browser (which is better than mcfox's) and for some reason it assumes i'm using a mobile device. I disabled it, but just letting you guys know.
maybe u should upgrade bc my opera is not like that. :/ im using smash blue

∫unk

Smash Master
Make it so you can go to the last page of a thread or see the last post quickly

I you're checking your phone then you probably check frquently, so you don't need to read entire threads just read the last page from the ucp or browsing.

Basically make the blue arrow bigger.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
I added in a new (last page) link that will appear after the thread title for any thread with more than one page. Also, clicking/touching the date/time of the last post will also take you to to the last comment. I hope that improves things a bit.

Here's a picture - the skin looks weird on a normal desktop browser so pardon that:

The date and time is now a clickable link that leads to the last post.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Any solutions on why it wont work on dsi? my pc is down and i dontt have a phone :(

Top Bottom