• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Fuuuuuuuuuuu-

Looks like Tmacc ain't scurred of ****. Dayum, 10 dollah moneeeeeeeeeeyyyy match between MHG and TBlack.

I'ma be behind both of you shiiiiiiittalking. <---many 'i's

Cook

Smash Master
MJG, pong partner me. I'm sometimes pretty helpful! Plus I'm a great tank if you are tired of drinking.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Melee side tournament and lain teams with me for brawl

these are my stipulations

im going to try to get a party animal road trip to this, not sure on the odds (slim so far >_>;__;)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
lol tmacc you wanted to double or nothing me, don't lie about $10 MMs!!!!!
Lol, but I won the second set homie :)
But both were "$5" technically, and I won it back, so all tissssssss good! I'm sure we will have a rematch at our next meeting!

And yea, I did double or nothing with 4rce too at SLAST, and we played in bracket. And I plan to MM him again sometime because all three of our sets were clooooose, and he's fun to play :bee:

But yea MJ, $10 hype, get at me :cool:

Also, Tmacc+Legan are taking beer png championship. Calling it now.

@Jowii: <3

Saffy

Smash Ace
If Someone could give me a ride and I'll go....
I'll give you a hug and a kiss and love you forever<3.
Or a pokeman and pay for gas money? D:

I really would like to meet the midwest players , like MJG and Lain, and Eggz.

I wish this could of been in St. Louis, then I could go.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Melee side tournament and lain teams with me for brawl

these are my stipulations

im going to try to get a party animal road trip to this, not sure on the odds (slim so far >_>;__;)
wtf arent you from washington or something lmao

realllllly doubt there would be much interest in melee side tournament btw...

if you can make it to st. louis by yourself someone else will probably have a spot you could take the rest of the way here.

Eggz

Smash Hero
NO ONE QUESTIONS EGGZ

me and friends were planning on road tripping to an east coast or midwest tournament if it was about to be jumpin, so this seems like a good time for that lol since were more into getting party than ****ing ****ty midwest players up at smash

and i just wanna play melee man =[ i dont care how much scrilla i shake from it

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dear Ares,

Tonight I went to a bar and played beer pong. I won 5 games in a row before the bar closed. The first game went down to 1 cup, and I had to make it 3 times because they kept making their rebuttle. I straight destoryed cats in games 2,4,5, but I played like crap during game 3. If you can cover game 3, I think I've got the rest.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If Eggz comes, due to his last comment, he deserves to be sillystringed in his face (preferably directly in the eye).

Midwest don't play yo.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, if enough people wanted to do a Melee tournament then they certainly could. I don't really feel like running it, but the Melee players could take care of it. The biggest problem is setups. I'm already not sure how many setups we'll have for Brawl, so I wouldn't want to devote any setups to Melee unless we have an abundance.

I think we should have a fun side tournament, though! I just heard about Reverse Main Tournaments. Doesn't that sound entertaining???

Cook

Smash Master
I think you play your opponent's main. So, if we faced each other I play Ike, you play Olimar.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well, if enough people wanted to do a Melee tournament then they certainly could. I don't really feel like running it, but the Melee players could take care of it. The biggest problem is setups. I'm already not sure how many setups we'll have for Brawl, so I wouldn't want to devote any setups to Melee unless we have an abundance.

I think we should have a fun side tournament, though! I just heard about Reverse Main Tournaments. Doesn't that sound entertaining???
I can possibly bring a setup for melee if you like?

Nicole

Smash Champion
holms mains wolf. so his opponent would have to play wolf.

WE REALLY REALLY NEED SETUPS GUYS OR THIS WONT BE HALF AS FUN AS IT COULD BE!

eggz we'll try to get some melee going for you. who are you bringing with you?

could you get to columbia? it's only about 2 hours away (probably the same as STL)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Everyone in IL is allergic to partying so we probably won't go. I may find my way here somehow though :cool:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I don't represent IL as a state, but I personally am incapable of 'partying' (if your definition of 'partying' is games involving beer and such. LOL.). I have asthma, so I can't smoke (and can't really be around people when they're smoking), and I am allergic to the grains in certain alcoholic beverages.

Despite that, I'd still come and probably have a good time! I do enjoy watching drunk people!

And there's something else I was gonna come for... oh, right! Brawl! Yeah, that too! LOL.

If IL can get something going I'll definitely be in for coming! :D

Teh Future

Smash Master
^i guess we'll play brawl -_-

eggz i thought you were trolling or some ****t LOL that would be amazing if you came im pretty sure i met you at apex and i was really impressed by your hair because you just got out of the shower and it was really wet....yeah...

but ill make sure there are at the very least melee setups for friendlies/mms at this. I know Legan and hylian will be here and they will play you for sure.

also very interested to see how you do in the brawl tourney.

Teh Future

Smash Master
michcigan car is coming?!? i fig lain would take the bus......

so ummmm dont crash... lain likes to do that on his way to MO for some reason llllolololloollolo

also i hear judge likes lolcohol you guys should see if he wants to come and beat mjgholms midwestwest because im sure we're bad and its like free money :)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'll play Eggz in melee even though I'm not great at it but even so it's amazing if he's coming.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
If this wasn't so close, I would probably come... if you have another one though, I'll plan on it! This thing looks pretty nice for being 7 hours away. The addition of alcohol + smash = awesome! The same with beer pong, although a couple of the rules I haven't heard of/meh with, but whatevs.... XD

I will definitely consider this, maybe I'll hop in the MI carpool
just saw this post... uh... if there's room (and I have the $), mind if I join up?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
i was really impressed by your hair because you just got out of the shower and it was really wet....yeah...
We need more posts like this.

Apparently Ares is no longer going to partner with me because he is going to team with his brother, so I need a BP and BrawllwarB partner.

Top Bottom