• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Nicole

Smash Champion
I dunno, when do you want it to start? Registration from 10-10:30 AM on Saturday and doubles starting soon after?
I want doubles to start at 11:30 am.

Registration can be right up until 11:30, it's gay to have super early times for registration and to make people pay LATE FEES OF A MILLION ****ING DOLLARS.

fino

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Future- Poppin' bottles on the ice? >_> like a blizzard.....<_< When we do it....we do it right getting slizzard :D? Sippin' sizzurp in my ride like Three 6.

THuGz

Smash Lord
addddd meeeeeeeeeeee to the nebraska aaatttteeennnndeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

PS: and also gamegenie.

Nicole

Smash Champion
yay tyser! do you want to be my melee partner again haha? i've gotten SLIGHTLY better.

resTy

Smash Champion
I mean, we live in Nebraska/Iowa. There is literally nothing to do here BUT drink and get high.
We've honed our skills and are gonna win, EASY! Get at us!

Teh Future

Smash Master
needs way more hype imo

whos coming to this?

-kansas
-MO
-Michcigan
-Nebraska
-WASHINGTONLOLWTF

why isn't:

-Iowa
-IL
-Ohio
-Indiana

THEY ALL NEED TO HOP ON THIS ****

can we pretend that andrew is not hosting this and nicole is? That might increase attendance 90%

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm the biggest lightweight ever so more than 3 beers and I'll be gone and will begin throwing up.
I'm just a really good shooter. Other than that, just an Asian who wrecks people on the bball court.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
KS, IA, and MO don't get any recognition. That's why we aren't stickied, even though this is a circuit event.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Guys, MO is the **** and Midwest mods be mad salty that we got chicks that are mad cool and ****. We got Rauleen w/ the ****** cookies and food, and we got Nicolio who ***** in dubz w/ Peach and has 'dat ***'. Why the **** are we not gettin' a sticky?

Cook

Smash Master
^Dat's one cute hedgehog. I don't like the wolf, though... too snarly, should be cuter. Still, lol.

Top Bottom