• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm pretty sure that the entry fee would be $10. But if on the rare event that it is $5, I may enter and let my Spamus get wrecked.

Cook

Smash Master
Like I said, people can def do Melee if there are enough setups. I don't want to run it, but people can use my computer if they want.

By the way, there is no internet at this venue.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I mainly wanna go to this because I really want brainshock to happen but like....thats still forever and ever away and this is like an inbetween

Tmacc

Smash Lord
TechChase, you should com with the rest of MI. This tourny is gonna be da besssssss ever.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ya mjg.....for now me moe and disciple wanna go, i'm not sure if anyone else does yet but I'll keep askin around

Triple R

Smash Lord
If MN goes I might come. If there is melee too, I'll be entering both games. You guys don't know about my melee Kirby.

Nicole

Smash Champion
dude rrr's kirby got an actually good placing at a melee tournament and i was like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

i hope every kill was a suicide bthrow.

SETUPS FRIENDS!!!

(also, should i invite wisconsin? not that they will come...)

napZzz

Smash Hero
if I go i'll bring a setup

i'm coming for dat azz. That goes out to everyone going to this. I wanna leave home with my pockets lined with all your money

MINNESOTA SHALL STRIKE NOOOO MERCY

Cook

Smash Master
I dunno, when do you want it to start? Registration from 10-10:30 AM on Saturday and doubles starting soon after?

Top Bottom