• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I agree w/ fragbait.

I'm not even sure I'ma enter this brawl tournament; I don't really care abt it compared to the BP. >_> I might just do only BP and friendly Brawl matches.
NOOOOOO you gotta enter Brawl, otherwise there won't be enough Kirbycides and it will screw up the results.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dude (Jowii), you can't talk jive then say you aren't going to enter.

Nebraska's current interest: I might drag Dan to this, but so far Thugz and GG222 are the only other Nebraska players who are interested without my asking repeatedly. I want to drag Tyser to this because I bet he'd have fun and maybe care about brawl if only for it being an excuse to have fun, but that's doubtful as well.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Idk MegaRobMan, would you rather me enter and possibily not be that entertaining during the BP tourny, OR would you rather me play a bunch of Brawl friendlies and be the coolest mo fo you know at the BP tourny?

Btw guys, I'm here getting Future fuuuuuuuuu- up.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I fail to see how that would change anything at all

Also no one answered my question about beer pong costing money, or does the "BYOB"=entry fee?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> MRM,....no.

So it just depends on my money situation whether I care to enter Brawl or not.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
So is the beer pong going to be an actual tournament with a bracket and everything?
Awesomesauce.

Nicole

Smash Champion
it doesnt have to be beer in the cups, just some form of alcohol.

Thanks mr. doom. Now we need...at least 10 more setups!!!

COME ON!!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Do you need a power strip? I don't remember if there were outlets all over the building, so I can bring one if need be.

Cook

Smash Master
There were lots of outlets, but powers trips never hurt. I think last time I just borrowed a bunch of extension cords from my parents...

WHAT WE REALLY NEED ARE TVS!!!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Whether or not I bring a TV depends on who I'm riding with.

Then again, it'll probably be a full car regardless, so me bringing a TV won't happen. xD

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Falcon Ditto MMs? $2? Thinkaman was famous for those, especially at Kahoka, so I'll try to emulate him.

Teh Future

Smash Master
les make this actually fun and get some setups unlike kansas tournaments mirite oollololooooooololoolol

so yeahh... everyone bring yo tvs/wii

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yo MJFree, you scared off Tmacc's D3? >_> Cuz last time I checked, you mained TL and Tmacc plays D3.

I really don't know if I can team w/ a ***** who won't use their mains during a MM.

MJG

Smash Hero
Yo MJFree, you scared off Tmacc's D3? >_> Cuz last time I checked, you mained TL and Tmacc plays D3.

I really don't know if I can team w/ a ***** who won't use their mains during a MM.

K. We won't team. Solved your problem.

Really though, some people know this but I don't really enjoy camping. Its necessary for some MUs though. Thats why I won't MM an IC main. I would be willing to MM Tmacc if it was $10 though.

Btw, spell sheck :)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
As much as I love Tmacc, I can't troll MJG and feel good abt it since he plays one of mah favorite characters in brawl.

MJG= I <3 you, no homo.

(Though you should MM Tmacc's D2.) <---no mistakes.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Why only $10? I don't like MMs for that much...$5 is usually my limit. Haha, does that mean you'd use TL?

If we MUST do $10, I'll $10.

Top Bottom